[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: kurt-cobain-mtv-unplugged-650.jpg (75KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-mtv-unplugged-650.jpg
75KB, 636x421px
Why are white people in general more depressed than black people?
>>
Overall higher intelligence.
>>
>>36604778
But i thought we were all equal?
>>
>>36604788
Because white "culture" is frowned upon, even though it ranks far above I mean FAR above black culture. You have heen brainwashed to feel guilty, for other peoples short-comings. Black (ghetto) culture is perpetrated throughout modern day media, and its designed to make you feel inferior. Its worked, maybe not on intelligent people, but intelligent people will react depression, if they are unaware of the underlying factors at play.

Welcome to /nu-r9k/.
>>
>>36604868
White culture being superior and being brainwashed to feel guilty for black peoples short comings doesn't explain why white on average suffer from depression more
>>
>>36604914
IQ man. Seriously, thats a real thing.
>>
>>36604964
Why would IQ lead to depression? If you were smarter , you would avoid something that is as degenerate as depression. All it does is worsen your life.
>>
>>36604778
I'm half-black and depressed as hell, though it seems like a trend among my white family, not my black one. Several males in my family from my brother to my white grandpa and white father and myself have had suicidal thoughts and attempted to take their own lives at one point. So maybe it is a white thing or I have fucked up genetics.
>>
>>36605008
>you choose to have depression
huh never saw it that way
>>
>>36605008
Higher IQ = More accurate assessment of reality = Realizing that life is shit
>>
>>36605068
Couldn't you honestly ignore it, i have ignored a shit tone of shit in my life. a lot of things bothered me honestly but i always just never thought of them much and carried on in life .
>>
>>36605008
You're more aware, black people legitimately have zero I mean absolure zero consciouness in a society they did not build. Its the liberal agenda thats making you depressed.

Not saying black people cant be smart, just on average, they are compketely useless and aspire to nothing.
>>
>>36605098
Isn't that just overthinking. If you just went along with life and never questioned it much. you wouldn't be depressed. Perhaps people with higher IQ's question stuff more often.
>>
>>36605035
Honestly i read that people who are mixed race suffer from mental illness 2x more often than if they were just black or white.
>>
File: power lich.jpg (18KB, 288x263px) Image search: [Google]
power lich.jpg
18KB, 288x263px
>>36605098

Pretty much this. I'm MENSA level. I did cognitive tests as a part of my psychiatric evaluation.
However, I have no actual practical skills and I'm a shitty NEET who dropped out of uni and I'll never fucking amount to anything.

I just don't care about living and I'm pretty sure I'll just live for a couple of more years and off myself.
>>
File: tjtfw.jpg (152KB, 1271x714px) Image search: [Google]
tjtfw.jpg
152KB, 1271x714px
what did you lads think of macaulay culkins performance as kurt cobain
>>
File: IQ of Nations Map.jpg (42KB, 607x394px) Image search: [Google]
IQ of Nations Map.jpg
42KB, 607x394px
>>36604818
>But i thought we were all equal?
um no we're not
>>
>>36605253
I looked it up and got sources from reputable places such as The Daily Stormer and White Genocide Project.

Seems legit.
>>
File: 1486588541555.jpg (89KB, 562x520px) Image search: [Google]
1486588541555.jpg
89KB, 562x520px
ITT:
>tfw to intel of gents too be happy
>>
File: 1492648563662.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1492648563662.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
>>36605295
You probably think global warming is real
>>
>>36605295
LOL, i saw a few reports from genuine surveys and genuine newspapers. Can't find them though
>>
Black people are way depressed. That's why they smoke so much weed, they all drank, and use crack.

They are so sad. Its sad.

And prejudice just because a person is black is gone.
We had a black president. Black CEOs, black Grammy winners, black oscar winners, black top athletes, just black everything.

Our generation just doesn't have that in it.
>>
>>36605448
It probably is , it's just massively over exaggerated.
>>
>>36605521
Its not.. that was my point. Humans indirectly caused it, but the planet itself isnt increasing its temp.
>>
>>36605548
How have we indirectly caused it?
>>
>>36605448
The models, explanations and charts I've seen and read seem solid enough to support the claim that the climate is changing and the world is getting hotter at an unnatural rate but I haven't really done extensive research on it and it's not a field I'm very invested in.
>>
>>36605617
Increasing surface temp, deforrestation, urbanization, increase in CO2 reflecting radiation back onto pavement other reflective surfaces.
>>
>>36605683
The planet itself isnt getting warmer.. we are increasing surface temperature
>>
>>36605683
I mean i personally believe it could just be natural as well . the earth warmed up to create to us by itself. it wasn't us. and then there was an ice age.
>>
>asking why superior race is more resistant to medical conditions
>>
>>36605735
Superior my ass. Black people are still living in mudhuts to this day.
>>
>>36604868
okay but i have depression and am white and i couldnt give less of a fuck about whatever the fuck my ancestors did. i dont feel inferior to any other culture either. please dont ever come back here.
>>
>>36605735
Like lactose intolerance and sickle cell anemia right?
>>
>>36605008
dumb people don't think, no thought= no negative thought
depression solved
>>
>>36604778
white people have shittier genetics on average. also, black people seem to inherently get along with others because they live in communities and are accepted by everyone in fear of being labeled as racist. therefore they have friends etc and they are born into a loud and proud culture
>>
>>36605756
>okay but i have depression and am white and i couldnt give less of a fuck about whatever the fuck my ancestors did.

This is why you are depressed, you have no value of what your ancestors did.. for you. You havd no honor. The sacrifices they made, so you could live the life they envisioned for you.
>>
>>36605788
> Shittier genetics
Take an L
>>
>>36605763
Are we saying that the majority of black people are like Gold fishes?
>>
>>36605126
well that is easy for you to say. your outsider perspective is showing. Why not just tell a retard to stop having autism or tell a weirdo to stop having schizophrenia?
>>
>>36604778
>>36605008
They're smart enough to realize how shit life is and how existence is as a whole is a terrible thing to have
>>
>>36605992
No goldfish aren't that violent are they?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.