[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who just had to get two teeth removed at 20 anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1492476135320.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1492476135320.png
190KB, 418x498px
Ask someone who just had to get two teeth removed at 20 anything
>>
>>36604577
How much money would you need to come and murder me?
>>
>>36604577
Why aren't you brushing you're teeth nigga??
>>
>>36604577
If you got opiates, you're best off not taking them. Trust me on this one.
>>
>grew up playing hockey
>lost 4 of my front teeth at 19 in a fight
>still haven't had the money to get it fixed
>24
>>
>>36604636
$300, the cost it cost me to get my tooth removed

>>36604651
I am, they said my teeth were perfectly fine but I likely grind them in my sleep, probably from stress

>>36604690
fuckin sucks, coz most people will assume you're either a methhead or dont brush your teeth
>>
>>36604715
I accept your offer, I will pay in cash.
>>
>>36604666
that's bullshit, the painkillers they give you is fun as fuck for a week
>>36604690
post pics, 4 of "front teeth" sounds pretty dramatic
>>
>>36604801
>that's bullshit, the painkillers they give you is fun as fuck for a week

that's why
>you're best off not taking them.
>>
>>36605169
why, you want to have a miserable week instead of a fun one?
>>
>>36604577
I don't want to shit on your parade, but I am 31 and I had to have 5 removed.

4 wisdom teeth and one pre-molar.

>>36604666
Opiates are great man, and also fun drugs aside they do actually help with the pain unlike bullshit tylenol.
>>
>>36604801
Yes, likely TOO fun. That's how a good many people end up with addictions, myself included.

>>36605169
Thanks for understanding lol

>>36605247
I know. They're the absolute best drugs out there. But once you get addicted, things can get pretty rough.
>>
>>36605284
lmao get addicted to the non refillable bottle they give you? it's not like any normal person (especially a robot) would have a reliable hookup to opiates to immediately get in contact with after they get teeth removed
>>
>need my wisdom teeth pulled, braces, a crown replaced, and corrective jaw surgery
>live in poverty
>cannot afford any of this because monetized healthcare
lmao america
>>
>>36605314
Lol I found a legal source online, hence my problem
>>
>>36606302
>legal source online

hmmmmmm

suspicious
>>
>>36606322
Hmm? It's true lol. That's what makes it so hard to stop
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.