[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will people react if I killed myself? Would they pity me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1088.jpg (65KB, 958x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
65KB, 958x512px
How will people react if I killed myself? Would they pity me? Would it impact them at all? What about my enemies?
>>
>>36603648
When you leave this earth you wont have to worry about those things anon, you'll be forgotten after 3 weeks tops.

Your parents will use the opportunity to brag about how much they loved you.

Enemies won't give much of a fuck, unless you used to bully other kids, you didn't do that did you anon?

If you're doing this for the pity might aswell have a slow and agonizing death you piece of shit.
Youre giving depression a bad name, im embarrassed to tell anyone im depressed.
>>
>>36603648
we'd stop existing :(
>>
>>36603648
>What about my enemies?
best friend killed themselves and later some cunt we cyberbullied gloated on their facebook page.
They'll be happy, honestly- it's not like they'll start feeling sorry for you or regret anything.
Your friends will be fucking pissed off and despondent. Your parents will feel gutted and then guilty.
You might inspire a couple of other suicides in your community.
>>
File: cartoon20.jpg (187KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon20.jpg
187KB, 900x1273px
Pretty much this, OP. They'll feign sympathy while they go on with their lives.
>>
Depends on how old you are.

My bother killed himself at 18 a couple months into his senior year of high school. It broke up my parent's marriage because my dad bottles shit in and refuses to talk about feelings, and my mom is the exact opposite. It wasn't immediate, but they were separated within four years.

In terms of how his peers reacted, well, he was kind of a weird, quiet dude. Brilliant, of course. They always are. Of course there was an outpouring of fake grief from everyone at his school. Stacies and Chads showed up sobbing to the visitation, and his real friends confirmed that my brother was largely ignored by them before he died. It just goes to show how obnoxious Millennials always have to make it about themselves. It was like they were having a contest over who was the most upset. Remember that American Dad episode where Steve goes "missing", and then a bunch of girls are interviewed talking about how sad they are, and how they wished they could have hit it? That's the closest thing I can compare it to.

If you are just some NEET, nobody except your immediate family will likely care. It may incite feelings of guilt in your "enemies", but who cares? You won't be around to appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjzYEfP0-gw
>>
File: IMG_0168.jpg (40KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
40KB, 500x610px
>>36603648
Your parents will be permanently and irreversibly damaged, your death will be something they never recover from. Depending on your relationship with your siblings, they'll also be pretty fucking hurt. Everyone else (extended cousins, coworkers, "friends", peers, etc) will be excited to be even vaguely connected to something out of the ordinary. They'll use you for attention and sympathy, people who didn't give a single fuck about you will attention whore off of your death.

I seen a guy in high school who literally had 0 friends and after he killed himself normies were creaming themselves at the opportunity. Facebook statuses with suicide hotline numbers and "if you need to talk message me" getting 100+ likes. What is real fucked up is the guy had a Facebook account with only 30 friends. More people liked his death than his actual life. I also saw people desperately trying to act like they had any connection to him, one guys status actually said "I remember asking him for the answers to the homework whenever I didn't do it" that was the ONLY time they ever talked to him, but they decided that gave them elevated bragging rights on his suicide because now they could claim to be personally attached to him in some way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.