[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever wonder what is it like to be handsome? And I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: handsome incarnate.jpg (78KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
handsome incarnate.jpg
78KB, 500x505px
Do you ever wonder what is it like to be handsome?
And I mean, real handsome, God Tier handsome, not the "i'm not fat and have a 5/10 face" kind of handsome.

Can you even imagine how good life must be for someone looking like this?
>>
Even if youre handsome if you don't act like it, much won't come of it.
>>
incoming roleplay-fags pretending they're attractive
>>
>>36602918

This is BS in HS np I'm a robot went bald at 19 and subsequently went from a 7/10 to a 1/10 agoraphobe girls would approach me, hit on me and I never put any effort and I wasn't even a 10/10 I can't even imagine how much vag and cash gets chucked at 10/10's
>>
Nah, I can't even wrap my head about this shit. I'd love for a day to not feel sorry for showing my face around, though.
>>
File: 1492470882276m.jpg (76KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1492470882276m.jpg
76KB, 1024x681px
>>36602862
Humans are extremely psychologically adaptive to changing environments. Even if you get your dick sucked 3 times a day by supermodels, you're going to be bored of it in a month or two.

You only elevate this experience above its actual worth because you have never had it. If you woke up in that man's body tomorrow, I can guarantee you that you'd be no happier than now (and probably even less so). This is the exact same reason why almost every lottery winner ends up more miserable and with fewer friends after a year than they were before they had won.

There's no consistent, long term benefit from being anything. Steven Hawking is probably much happier (in terms of true, sustained happiness) than the most ripped, square-jawed male model, because he is doing what he loves and contributing to the progress of humanity and he's aware of that.
>>
Nope. I just grew my hair and beard as an attempt at compensation.

Who /handsomelet/?
>>
>>36603024
>This is the exact same reason why almost every lottery winner ends up more miserable and with fewer friends after a year than they were before they had won.

No, they're miserable cause people who play lottery are the lowest common denominator of humans, you get idiots who blow it all or idiots who give it away cause of some "curse" then get smacked with taxes, the few who think to the future instead of typical nigger gibsmedatnow mentality actually live super happy. They get fewer friends cause humans are fucking entitled assholes so you get dipshits asking for money or to borrow exuberant amounts of money and then they get butthurt when they realize YOU won money not WE.
>>
File: 1493045733470.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493045733470.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>36602862
but i'd much rather look like this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.