[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485900656053.png (259KB, 645x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1485900656053.png
259KB, 645x1247px
What's wrong with Reddit, leaving circlejerking aside?
I'll admit I use it, and it'a good forum.
I get to see a filtered list of things I like with the ability to remove anything I don't. I can look at flags, guns, architecture and a bunch of the other stuff.
Is it the normies that infest it? The 'funny memes' they enjoy? (t. r/dankmemes)
>>
Nothing. It's hands down the best place for communities that share a very specific interest to connect. I use it for the few video games I play and esports I follow.
>>
>>36602548
The only thing people find really wrong with reddit is how they can move up in rank because of the things they post, which naturally leads to circlejerking/attention whoring just to get likes. When you learn to identify when someone's bullshitting is when you can appropriately use it

And there's also less room to post degenerate trap shit, but that's a good thing if you're not a huge faggot
>>
It's the default subs that house the most pathetic circle-jerking subhumans. Literally every comments section devolves into terrible rehashed puns and leddit memes. The average 'redditor' that populates these default subs is a typical nu-male with the personality of a salad consisting solely of iceberg lettuce. Outside of those default subs, the ones that cater to more niche interests, there is some good discussion and content.
>>
>>36603904
It's also a great place to find new things that interest you, there's even a procedural engine subreddit where you can find a bunch of level generators for your game
>>
the culture is fucking autistic and not in the good way
>>
It's not a good forum. /sp/ tier mods, garbage memes, the upvote/downvote system, people can look at your post history.
>>
>>36604460
you can delete your post history at any time, or use new/alt accounts, mods are different on every subreddit, memes are fun because they are usually abandoned once they're stale anyway so they stay fresh, and upvote/downvote system works how you'd want it to in most cases
>>
I just get annoyed by shitty reddit humor
>>
Reddit is no good for any sort of real discussion. All I use it for are the occasional interesting anecdote at r/askreddit and silly shit at r/wtf
>>
>>36604496
>Memes stay fresh on reddit

You NEED to go back
>>
>>36604027
please explain good autistic culture
>>
Browsed it for years after this place introduced me to it. Even the smaller subreddits are pretty normalfag and autismo.
News subs and r/geopolitics and starcitizen are the only worthwhile ones.
>>
If you even have to ask, you never did or ever will belong here.

Disgusting.
>>
File: 114.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
114.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>36605696
but how often have you seen this meme in the past month? prob not at all, huh? reddit is decent at letting shit die after a while unlike /r9k/ and its trap/cuck/racebait etc. cancer memes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.