[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting revenge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: main_900.jpg (54KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
54KB, 900x591px
So my father was lucky enough to have a german as a mother who didn't mutilate him at birth, but he got it cut at 12 like a faggot then mutilated me at birth and all 5 of my brother's I think for revenge mutilating me and abusing me my whole life, I'm gonna dress like a nazi, sneak up be hide him with a club and a knife say, "hey jude" then knock him out, beat the shit out of him, then carve "kiki" on his chest. I don't care if I get sent to prison, I'd attacked my mother and father before and have only been sent to the ward, It's well worth it, and my father deserves it. anyone else want to do anything similar?
>>
>>36602374
No, but I wish you the best of luck, golem.

You might as well make it a murder-suicide since you have jewish blood as well.

Make sure to make a long and eloquent note to show that you're not crazy and it's just a race/ideology thing. Maybe you'll even spark something with that, idk.
>>
>>36602490
>since you have jewish blood as well
Actually no I don't, just because I was mutilated doesn't make me jewish, I'm actually swedish/german master race with blue eyes.
>>
>>36602542
Is that how the """"master race"""" acts?
You're worse than niggers.
>>
>>36602593
Blame my white trash gypsies goy parents, they did this to me now I'm going to do something back in return.
>>
>>36602593
You've never met niggers.
>>
>>36602723
As I said, do you think the master race should act like that?
Why do you even claim to command any respect via racial ideology when you openly belittle your ancestors?

Know your place, filth.
>>
>>36602795
What do you mean "act like that"? by beating my father? hell the nazis killed kikis, my dad will be lucky if he lives, I think I'd make my ancestors proud for beating the shit out of that disgrace and kiki.
>>
>>36602374
>caring about some skin on your dick
lma0
>>
>>36603188
>over 20,00 nerve endings
>over 50% of pleasure came from there
>is a lot more then a "piece of skin more like 60% of skin surface on dick"
Oh yeah I shouldn't be mad at all and be thankful my parents cut off the most important and private part of my body for "muh hygiene"
>>
>>36603342
>only knows pleasure from masturbation

Get off the Internet anon
>>
>>36603079
Dafaq is a "kiki", guy?
>>
>>36603773
I meant "kike" whoops.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
My father had paraphimosis at 17 and circumcised like the big faggot he is. Didn't give me a chance to enjoy my foreskin cut me at birth. My mother is a useless OCD. Their relationship is crap, I'm twice divorced cause my penis dries the women I loved. It's sad to see love drying out.
>>
>>36603885
only thing I can say to you is foreskin restoration, and hope foregen becomes a thing one day, and you should make your father pay for what hes done.
>>
>>36603937
>you should make your father pay for what hes done

I'm going to record his answers next time I call and confront him. Maybe one day I'll have a son that gets paraphimosis and hates me for not circuncising him. I'd play my son the recording and ask him to apply his foreskin streching creams like a man.

Foregen would be wearing the foreskin of a dead bro.

The harm is already done, YOLO and he already ruined sex for us and our partners. There's no way to repay for ruined lifes. No way to stop hating them, nor distrusting medics, nor living scared of getting hurt for nothing.
>>
>>36604374
>Foregen would be wearing the foreskin of a dead bro.
Um no it's regenerative medical so it's used by DNA not someone else foreskin, that not even possible I believe.
>>
>>36604374

They use cow dicks for the lattice, at least that's the plan last I checked where they were in research. I already eat hamburgers and use a leather padfolio. What's the harm in being hung like a bull too?
>>
>>36603550

This might surprise you, but you can use your dick for more than masturbating. I have many reasons for wanting to be a real man, but a big part is that cut dicks just look stupid. I'd like to see all the had they're children mutilated have their entire clitoris or penis removed and serve prison time for child rape, negligence, and assault. Any doctors who perform it have their license revoked and death penalty. Any nurses involved in the care of the victim have license removed as well as their clitoris or penis. This shit is fucked up and it's hard to believe people still allow it.
>>
File: l6pkTGc.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
l6pkTGc.png
362KB, 523x592px
That's a lot just for a bit of skin on your dick. How vain.

Complexed much?
>>
>>36605940
It was my piece of skin and they had no right to do it, it's an eye for an eye.
>>
>>36605969
Phew, your life must be fun with that way of thinking of yours. Have fun ruining your life over something as little as this.
>>
>>36602374
>Autistic son attacks father, carves "Kiki" on his back
Line reading a headline from the Sun
>>
>>36606013
>as little as that
sure it's little, it's not like I needed it to actually enjoy masterbaiting or having sex, if it wasn't supposed to be there was I born with it. It was my birth right and they took it from me.
>>
Ah fuck, I got circumcised. Get the fuck over it. You lost some shit. Now you're gonna beat your dad. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>36606096
Don't worry I'll crave kike, kiki was a typo. and I actually have autism so that won't be a bad headline kek.
>>
>>36606130
at birth or as a adult?
>>
>>36606114
This might come as a shock, but life doesn't solely revolve around sex.

Besides, it might've been "m-muh birthright" but the same man who took this tiny bit of skin also gave you life and all that you have. Be more grateful, ingrate, and rejoice.
>>
At birth, man.
>>
>>36606200
Holy shit, you're right. But this fucker probably doesn't get it.
>>
>>36606208
>>36606250
>actually changing his name to my post number as a response
lmfao new fag spotted
>>
>>36606200
Actually I'm pretty sure life is all about sex, because we need to keep are species going and having sex is how you do that, and the life he gave me is shit, and he's responsible for a lot of it.
>>
>>36605542
>They use cow dicks for the lattice

They already cut me once, I'm not letting any scalpel near my skin unless it's life threatening. Been using the vlctugger for a year now and just learned some new pinching and pulling techniques.

Thanks to salsa dancing I have access to quality dancers and traditional latinas, I just hate breaking my relations because of vaginal pains complains... doubles and I'll fully restore.

OP if you end up cutting them or already did, I'm gonna just assume you're one of them.
>>
>>36606970
>OP if you end up cutting them or already did, I'm gonna just assume you're one of them.
Yes I'm already cut, and and end up cutting what? your post is kinda vague.
>>
>>36606200

There is nothing the piece of shit could do to make up for maiming his son like that. Rotting in hell is too kind a fate for such a person.
>>
>>36607040
>your post is kinda vague
I mean don't cut your dads chest with kike, that would make you a cutter like your circumciser. Why stain your hands with crime? Keep your revenge legal.
>>
>>36607651
Because no one would ever take my case as being circumcised as real, because it's "normal". I want to sue them for it but the court would probably laugh their ass off, only way I'm gonna get revenge for it is by beating the shit out of my dad and permanently cutting something on him.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.