[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you rate the right girl on a scale of 1-10? Can an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1493331486159m.jpg (80KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493331486159m.jpg
80KB, 576x1024px
How would you rate the right girl on a scale of 1-10?
Can an average guy get something like that.
>>
>>36601791
Idk a 6.
>>
>>36601791

4/10, looks like a teenage boy
>>
>>36601843
Her body type isn't awful but her face and hair are not that good.
>>
any guy can get basically any chick if he's good with girls/has money
>>
>>36601891
her body type is rectangle
>>
that girl is a 6 at best. I definitely would
>>
Damn I didn't know Lauren southern was that hot
>>
>>36601791
a 6.

but the fact that's she an opinionated roastie makes her a virtual cesspit for me. It's kind of like girls with tattoos. Sure they're hot, but is it worth it?
>>
>>36601791
>Jessu

Her nationality? Sounds like it could be a Finnish nickname
>>
>>36601791
got anymore lauren southern in a bikini?
>>
>>36601791
i give her a 7
and sure, she's totally attainable
>>
Solid 6, could look hot with the right makeup and clothing. Definitely attainable to your average guy as long as you're semi confident. I've seen butt ugly men with 8s and 9s, just gotta have the personality for it I guess. Or she needs to have cripplingly low self esteem.
>>
File: bar_of_soap_l1.jpg (15KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
bar_of_soap_l1.jpg
15KB, 600x436px
>>36601891
Her body is what i call the "bar of soap"
>>
>>36603997
the soft white flatness is extremely cute
>>
Being white, blonde (even fake), slim and under 25 automatically puts an woman in the US at an 8/10 maybe higher. If you think she's a 6, go watch how she interacts with men that are 6's. She will treat them as lower than dog shit. Facially she is nothing special, but in the US she is FAR above average.
>>
>tfw no laura southern gf
>>
>>36601791
>choker
>dyed hair
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36601791
8/10 love that body type
>>
>>36604259
If your 1-10 scales are based on getting equal treatment from the opposite gender then one of them won't be a normal distribution
>>
she's like 6/10 but she's the exact type of girl who you don't have a chance with. she's a very soft 6 but enough retard chads would fuck her so she thinks she's a 9.

so she's a 6, but unattainable.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.