[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6399.jpg (103KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6399.jpg
103KB, 772x1000px
I am so fucking sick of seeing several "uni threads" with hundreds of replies on this board everyday.
IF YOU ATTEND COLLEGE YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING ROBOT YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE!
FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF THIS BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36601754
>college
Uni thread it's a Uni thread maybe if you understood the difference between them you'd be able to go to one
>>
>>36601754
You better not be gatekeeping me, bitch
>>
At least it is contained to one thread. Admittedly it is mostly a circlejerk with a lot of the folks leaning towards the normie side. Minimal actual discussion, reminds me of the goddamn mbti/personality threads. Definitely should be avoided.
>>
>>36601889
He's right though. If you can do normie shit like go to college or uni you're so fucking far from being a robot. Do you think I like being a fucking loser?
>>
>>36601936
how is it a circlejerk? and how is it normoe? I have shit grades and no friends
>>
what about brit? they have whole int for themselves yet shit up robot

get rid of them get rid of uni as well otherwise its unfair especially that brit is exclusive to british """"""people'""""""
>>
>>36601754
>REEEE
>IMG_6399.jpg

>thinking you get to decide what a robot is
>>
>>36602008
Don't be so hard on the brits. Borderline retardation and fetal alcohol syndrome are their two main exports.
>>
>>36601992
Excuse my generalizing. I find that more of the responses trend towards what might be described as 'normie' behavior, obviously I didnt say all since there are exceptions like yourself. As for discussion i find it to be minimal at times. I've tried multiple times to relate to others, respond to others, etc and half the time nobody responds to me or even others in the thread. Seems like a lot folks in it are just venting. Again, i don't really care since it is one thread, nor do i really try and go into them anymore. Just throwing my thoughts out there. But yes i think 'robots' can attend uni/college.
>>
>>36601992
It shows you have aspirations and goals, and hope for life. Normie shit
>>
>>36602167
Haha, and you have none of mentioned. Who's the real shit :^)
>>
>>36601754
It's one thread that stays within itself, you're really more pissed at /uni/ than you are at the mass of cuck, faggot, trap and steam threads that show up in multiple ways every day?
>>
>>36602206
That's the point you colossal retard. Holy shit...
>>
>>36602161
what kind of discussion are you expecting? do you feel like it's repetitive?
>>
>>36602257
Not expecting much from it now. I guess the repetitive aspect is my number one issue with it. Sortve why i compared it to the personality threads. I'd rather spend my time in other threads if im on this board, lest i get... bored ahahaha. Ok then.
>>
>>36602234
still uni shit fuck off
>>
>robot smart
>other robots warn him of dangers outside cave
>but robot brave. he use booklearning to fight.
>elder robots scorn him, young robots confused
>stories of our guy travel from outside back to cave
robots can be students
>>
>>36602394
circlejerkers all of them!
>>
I go to college, have zero friends, have never had a girlfriend, am a virgin.
I'm probably more than a robot than you, especially if you actually join social shit from /r9k/ like skype groups or discord.
>>
>>36601754
>to be a robot, you have to be an autistic fucking retard who shits in diapers and has to restrained several times a day.
>>
>>36602509
>I go to college
>I'm a robot
How does that make any sense? You're just more bitter as an illusion because you're closer to what you can't have, but the fact that you're that close says enough.
>>
>>36602546
no, just one of the requirements is that you do not attend college.

And what you just said only makes you seem like more of a norman who doesn't belong here, even if the statement isn't true.
>>
I am 36, live with my mother, no gf, no friends and attend community college. I have also been here longer than any of you. That said, I don't go into those threads much, but they fit the culture.
>>
>>36602473
>smart robot leaves cave to unknown
>robots stay in cave and ridicule of smart robot through tunnel networks
>smart robot the circlejerks
NEETs will never survive as robots
>>
>>36602670
but smart robot either fails or succeeds, leaving the board forever or staying as a failed normie
>>
>richfag kids complain about le no friends and gf
>frequently letting it all go to waste by skipping classes
>"my life is so le bad ;("

to /b/ with all of you faggots
>>
>>36602596
>he knows how to write and how to use a computer
>he calls himself a robot

KAUJFHJALKSGHFJADLHKGJHEK
>>
>>36602700
smart robot will resist temptations. smart will not communicate, will not be seen, will wander alone. he practices his learning, he is still a robot. why is he cast out for returning to caves?
>>
>>36602807
because he says stupid shit like
>thers this qt at uni, and weed lmao, and this subject i study what about you guys hahaha
and also keeps LEAVING their house.
>>
>>36602910
those aren't robots. anybody who is actually robot doesn't go to uni threads because it's usually what you're saying. Bunch of first or second year students struggling to balance intro classes with their normies lifestyles.
>>
>>36602550
>You're just more bitter as an illusion because you're closer to what you can't have
But I'm not bitter at all.
Volcel master race.
>But the fact that you're that close says enough.
So the fact that there are a ton of 3dpd, fem"""bot"""", and hook up threads on /r9k/ means that no one is a robot because we're literally on the same board as all these normalfags.
And even going by that definition I'm more robot than you because you don't know about the secret wizard club.
>>
I thought uni is a fairly robot thing. Read lots of shit normies find boring, write lots of papers which requires sitting still and thinking for hours, be around other losers who do nothing but read and write all day. Not a good place for normies at all.

I'm smart but lazy. Making good grades is all I'm good at.
>>
>>36602357
Confirmed for cancerous trap poster. Neck yourself you faggot in denial
>>
>>36601754
fucking normie, old and hasn't killed himself, ha.
>>
>>36602167
>It shows you have aspirations and goals, and hope for life

No it doesn't. I'm just in school because I don't have any other ideas.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.