[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>only stupid people believe in Go-
>>
How do you fuckers put up with the thought that one guy is constantly watching you and writing down every bad thing you do? It just gives me such huge ass anxiety that I'd rather stay a deist
>>
>>36599151
I'm more curious how they can believe some guy 2000 years ago had superpowers and could cure disease and turn water into wine and shit.
>>
>>36599210
Damn, you just outsmarted all of Christianity
>>
>>36599151
>>36599210
religion BTFO'd
>>
>>36599304
If this is sarcasm I'm really not trying to be a dick I honestly don't understand. In my entire life I haven't experienced anything remotely supernatural or magical that would make me think that shit is real
>>
>>36599442
>I haven't experienced anything remotely supernatural or magical that would make me think that shit is real
>I haven't experienced it and therefore it can't be real
>>
Nobody is saying only stupid people believe in God.
It's still stupid. Intelligent people doing it just makes it all the worse.
Also "christians" on 4chan are just faking it for cultural reasons.
>>
>>36599050
don't fuck around with gopnik's and their religeon man, they'll kill your family and squat all over them while dancing to hardbass and eating semechki
>>
>>36599585
>squat all over them while dancing to hardbass and eating semechki
that only happens on the internet, real slavs are like niggers
>>
>>36599612
nah
i'm friends with a lot. They're literally outslaving each other any given situation
>>
>>36599050
Only smart people are able to understand that the Bible was not meant to be taken literally.
>>
>>36599612
>>36599660
do they really not do any of that shit?
>>
>>36599669
Actual smart people know the boundaries of that evasion. Also /pol/ please go

>>36599681
I implictely said they do all of it
>>
>>36599484
Why should I believe in supernatural things from one 2000 year old book, and only that book. If I believe that, why not also believe in the Quran, and the Mahabharata, and that countless ancient and medieval documents from all over the world claiming magic and ghosts and witches are real? What's the difference?
>>
>>36599050
>Smart people can't make unnecessary illogical decisions based on emotion
>Smart people are literally infallible
>>
Genuine Christian here, ask me anything
>>
>>36599851
You are going to hell and you know it, god sees your trap posts. Plus autists aren't allowed into heaven.
>>
>>36599851
Why do you pretend to be a genuine christian when you know it's bullshit?

Do you browse /pol/? Lying is a sin
>>
>>36599851
>HOW CAN U BELIEVE IN A 2000 YEAR OLD GHOST?!??! XDXDXD AND GO TO HELL FOR FAPPING
>>
>>36599851
Why did God make the Earth twice in Genesis?
>>
>>36599902

I'm an annihilationist, I don't believe in eternal torment.

>>36599903

I used to browse /pol/ but all that negativity just got too much for me. Still miss the laughs though.

>>36599908

There's evidence

>>36599933

I must have missed that part.
>>
>>36599964
>I don't believe in things explicitely stated when they are uncomfortable
>I must have missed most basic parts
As I said. Cultural christian

Without looking it up give me your take on romans 9
>>
File: 1438061773833.png (950KB, 1396x637px) Image search: [Google]
1438061773833.png
950KB, 1396x637px
>>36599151
>>36599210
>Dude im more intelligent because i genuily think that those people take the bible literally and not as allegory to a supreme existence.
>>
>>36600046

Show me where it says human souls suffer forever in the KJV.

Romans 9? The prophets are always lamenting over something. They need to just relax and trust in God.
>>
>>36599908
You know there's evidence Jesus actually existed, right?
>>
>>36599050
lol they are slavs not humans so your point is invalid
>>
>>36600163
We know for certain that L. Ron Hubbard existed, this doesn't make what his followers believe about him to be true.
>>
I actually bought a bible today on a whim. Strange times.
>>
You can't be a robot and religious. Robots are truly alone. You can't think some nice creator with superpowers is going to save you and make everything ok and "everyone will reap what they sow". Pure normie beliefs.
>>
>>36599851
Do you even care if what you believe is true?
>>
>>36600333

Not really. Get your soul saved, die, go to heaven. Everything in this life is shit.
>>
>>36600400
Then further discussion is truly pointless. It's fun to argue with theists from time to time tho. Makes me feel smart.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.