[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Do Women Love Assholes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Always considered myself to be decently attractive (7.5/10)
>/fa/ as fuck
>Regardless, could never get laid
>Was always talkative and nice to most people I met
>People liked me, yet took advantage of my kindness
>Started getting sick of being a friendly virgin
>Started drinking much more than I had previously
>Steadily grew into a dickhead
>Became sarcastic as fuck
>Literally can't stop talking shit to people; so much so, that it regularly gets me into trouble
>Friends beginning to dislike me
>Women are now all over me

I'm literally stealing people's girls at this point. What the fuck? Seriously, why are women like this?
>>
>>36598895
assholes are just more succesful in society.
>>
>>36598895
Because they know, instinctively, that they're below you. Continue treating them as such, and don't invest in them emotionally.
>>
>>36598895
It's not that they love assholes, per se, it's that, being the submissive sex, they love dominant men. Dominant men tend to be assholes.
>>
They don't, liar. You're still a kissless virgin making all this up.
>>
>>36598895
Ha! Let women be with the asshole, because in 5 years, they'll realize that the nice guy is where it's at.

t. Cuck
>>
>>36599074

Stop projecting, pussy.

>>36599149

Then they can take advantage of them for the rest of their lives. Fuck all that.
>>
>>36599074
This senpai. As a robot I know this is a work of fiction.

>friends
>decently attractive
>>
>>36599201

I was a cyborg; never a robot.
>>
>>36598895
Kindness is what people are supposed to be like. This means the kind people are neutral, boring. You became "fun" and assertice and now you stand out a lot.
Not only that: if you can shittalk people, you can defend your cubs. It's that simple.
>>
>>36598895
I clicked on this thread thinking it's about women giving rimjobs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.