[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I expect?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0633.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
>Have a job interview at CVS tomorrow
>The manager is a black man

What should I prepare for?
>>
Just don't be a racist fuck and everything will be fine.
>>
Depends.
What color are you?
What state'cha in?
>>
>>36598552
Submit to superior black cock
Thru the pants handjob
The further you get the more promotions he will give
>>
>>36598552
Bring up IQ statistics and wrap it with inner crime black on black rates.

He may be a bit annoyed but he will ultimately be impressed at your encyclopedic knowledge.
>>
>>36598552
Fist bump and ebonics
>>
>>36598552
Make sure to walk in and say, "wuz gewd nigga" and be ready to give him a brotherly hug
>>
Hey anon real talk here no memes.

I interviewed at CVS last year for a simple cashier job. I had prior experience working a register and rehearsed my lines beforehand. Nailed the interview & cleared it easily. I thought that it was a done deal and I relaxed.

Then they brought in the pharmacy manager for a second interview. Which nobody had told me about and I completely wasn't expecting. I was just interviewing for a cashier job and hadn't prepared to talk about the pharmacy at all.

It took me completely by surprise and I was visibly shaken. The second interview went very poorly and I didn't get the job. They probably suspected that I was a drug addict or something and didn't trust me around the pills.

The good cashiers advance to pill counters.
Be calm and prepared to talk about it.
>>
>>36598552
I've gotten a couple jobs from answering the question as confidently as I can and saying that I won't ask any questions and I'll do as instructed. Many people value that in a worker.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.