[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don t you want to make kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 2017-04-21 09.03.00.png (310KB, 399x451px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-21 09.03.00.png
310KB, 399x451px
>I m not confident in my genetic background, the only reason I became popular brad is because my parents are geneticaly really different
>parents: low IQ social outcasts
>sister: can t use logic at all
>cousin: missing one chromosome
>>
File: 1493298741731.jpg (22KB, 720x348px) Image search: [Google]
1493298741731.jpg
22KB, 720x348px
I have become so pathetic that I don't even feel like I have the right to touch a female. It just feels wrong to do it, I can't even imagine having sex, I wouldn't be able to get comfortable at all
>>
>earth has way too many humans as it is
>existence sucks, I'm not forcing this shit on anyone
>I don't know if the "you'll inevitably turn into your parents" thing is true but my mom is an overbearing narcissist and my dad is a stereotypical baby boomer so I'm not taking chances
>having kids would severely drain me of time and money, not really a primary reason though
>>
Only girl that asks me about them can't afford them and wants some that arnt mine. The first is the real deal breaker, the second probably is too.
Plus she has to home school them so they don't learn shit from idiots like you.
>>
File: hgps blog 2.jpg (86KB, 481x670px) Image search: [Google]
hgps blog 2.jpg
86KB, 481x670px
>>36598371
making kids is more for the fact that you will be remembered longer after your death and so you have something to talk about with your friends when you become old
>>
>alimony
End of story
Why take the risk of women gone, kid gone AND money gone?
>>
>>36598583
I don't care about being remembered after I die, and if I did there are ways to do that other than procreating.
>>
>>36597307
Info on this gentleman please. how did he end up so fucked
>>
>>36597307
Is this real?

For Original content
>>
>>36599229
yeah I don t know how he got fucked up but he now wears 3D printed part of face for aesthetics
>>
Because kids and a partner take up your time. I want 100% of my time to myself, even though I am a waster. I just don't want to devote even a second of my life to another person if I can help it.
>>
>>36598371

>earth has way too many humans as it is

Wrong.
>>
>>36597419
>>36598371
>>36598499
>>36598753
>>36599296
>surprised how nobody said: here is no point in making children when only girls with bad DNA want to fuck me, I don t want degenerate children
>>
>>36599332
Not wrong, he's right. Fucking accept it.
>>
>>36597307
Fear of children. Can't be around them. I'm afraid I would fuck up and get them injured and scarred for life.
>>
File: after 3d printer.jpg (70KB, 700x549px) Image search: [Google]
after 3d printer.jpg
70KB, 700x549px
>>36597307
I guess it's an improvement
>>
>>36599359

Wrong. There is no finite limit on how many humans can exist. There is more than enough energy in the universe to support as many humans as you want. An average human women uses 8373.6 J of energy/day. That's about comparable to what 1 kettle (or coffee machine) uses in the minute it takes to boil the water in it. The Sun outputs 3.8x10^26 J in one fucking second. that That's 3.8 with 26 zeroes after it. There is no shortage of space either.

And to exploit all that energy and space, we're going to need trillions of scientists alone. Keep breeding, the more manpower we have the better.
>>
>>36599505
>pollution orig
>>
>>36599505
There's a finite amount of resources, and a finite amount of space to produce those resources.
>b-but muh infinite universe!!1!11
99.999999999..% of that is unusable to us, as any normal being can figure out.
BTW, We cant just simply absorb energy as your post seems to imply.
>>
>>36599549

Pollution will be solved with better technology. And to make that technology, we need more people thinking. Pollution is actually is actually incredibly inefficient, for example, the farm run off that leaks into the oceans and causes red algae blooms contains elements like phosphorous and nitrogen that farmers pay for. If you can capture that run-off and dump it back into your farms you get more bang for your buck. the problem is, most people don't know enough about it to develop ways of capturing it. This is one of many solutions to pollution that need more brains working on it.

>>36599674

>There's a finite amount of resources

There is, but if humans leave Earth than the amount of resources is practically infinite because we'd never be able to use them all before proton decay occurs. If you're talking about Earth, the problem will solve itself because people will simply start dying off if we reach the limit.

>99.999999999..% of that is unusable to us, as any normal being can figure out.

No its not. We have a fusion reactor right there in the middle of our solar system. That's hardly useless energy and there are a lot more ways to obtain energy aside from it. But like I say, more people that exist, more people we have to undertake massive engineering and scientific projects that can allow for more expansion and improve lives.
>>
>>36597307
I am sure I would be a 100% shit dad
>>
>>36597307
I want to have kids. I desperatly do. This is perhaps my life long dream to have a family, to be happy with a simple life. And yet here i am, almost a wizard, everyday further from other people, everyday less human interactions. God help me.
>>
>>36597307
I don't want to be pregnant. I hate kids. Relationships and sex seem pointless and unappealing to me. I have shitty genes; more or less than average IQ, horrible eyesight, prone to being depressed and suicidal, etc... hell no I'm not having kids.

Plus I'm killing myself sometime in my 20s. Won't have the time to.
>>
I probably have kids some other anon is taking care of right now.
>>
I want to have kids because I have autism which is apparently very hereditary.

If enough autistic people have enough autistic babies eventually normies will go extinct and the world will be a better place.
>>
i hate life because i feel empty and and my mom also thinks im autistic. im not gonna kms ever but i i could choose a date to fall over dead instantly on i think i would

i wouldnt want to make someone have to die
>>
>>36597307
I do want kids. I just can't stand girls. I'm actually relieved to be a virgin at this point. Every guy I know who isn't has either has either been cheated on or else they're Chad, in which case the girl is obsessed with him instead, even as he dumps them and moves on to greener pastures. I literally know zero girls who aren't a meme straight out of here or /pol/.

I just want a normal family with a girl who isn't a used old maid chomping at the bit to divorce me as soon as she gets bored. Fuck me, I guess.
>>
>>36599777
You are too optimistic.

How to avoid run offs? Stop fertilizing right next to your pond. How to decrease/stop pollution and overcrowding? Nuke the shitty countries (all the ones you're not sure where are or know exist)
>>
>>36599354
I'm so sick and fucking tired of you people and you're fucking dna shit. What are you some kind of scientist? Analyze your DNA in the lab. Pay for it to get done. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>36601030
confused me with this shit that has no logic, have a (you) you seem desperate
>>
>>36600775
>i wouldnt want to make someone have to die
That's an interesting take
>>
>>36601103
The garbage will build up in the streets. Roaches and rats. People already pick whats useful out of the refuge, real garbage useless hazardous waste. Let's see how great your genetics deal with that you fuck
>>
>>36599354
>being a shallow materialist
>>
Because if I don't produce children, those children will never suffer, nor will they increase the suffering of any other being in this world.

And they will never die, or kill (accidentally, incidentally, or intentionally).

I love my children so much I spare them the burden of having to come into this violent and cruel world.
>>
>>36601239
weed is a real thing.
>>
>>36597307
I don't want to make a person, especially one who will most likely be autistic and atypical like me, have to come into this existence where he or she will most likely suffer. Life is fucking shit, you're born without choice into a world where you will have to slave away or become a cave-dweller, which isn't really any better. Unless I can design the person myself so that they have physical and mental capabilities which far surpass humanity, allowing them to be free from the constraints and pains of human society, I don't want to bring another unfortunate existence into being. There's nothing I can do about my own existence now, as death is less of a solution and more of just a cutting of losses, but I can prevent it from happening to other people. Maybe, just maybe, the person will be dumb enough to be okay with this world, but it's not a chance I want to take. I don't believe in morals or anything, but I can sympathize with people like myself, and I don't want to cause a lifetime of suffering just because I wanted to get my dick wet.
>>
I do want to. Going to make her keep pushing them out until she can't.
>>
>>36601239
Father of the eon award goes to this guy.
>>
>>36601374
>teen angst the post
>>
I imagined my future self living in a nice flat with 6-7 waifu bots and it made me really happy.
I have really poor genes so id do a diservice to my spawn if i brought them here. I made a thread recently for mutants but its not catching flight
>>
>>36601374

>I don't believe in morals or anything

Maybe you really do and just don't know it consciously.

Morality isn't necessarily contingent upon the divine command of an omnipotent god, and while the truth of moral propositions ultimately rests upon axioms which are not proven, so does all the rest of human knowledge, including things generally called facts.
>>
File: TIME_childCover_500.jpg (241KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
TIME_childCover_500.jpg
241KB, 500x664px
If I somehow get a gf I'm gonna make so many white aryan babies as I can then I'm gonna marry that woman
I don't care if she becomes fat and her tits start saggin, I don't care if I get so stressed that I lose my hair when I'm 30, I WILL be a father and a husband, and I'll be the best fucking father there ever was

also, there is nothing more ignorant and selfish than deciding not having children purely becuase of your own pleasure
>>
>>36601653

>also, there is nothing more ignorant and selfish than deciding not having children purely becuase of your own pleasure

What about deciding TO have children because of your own pleasure--i.e. because YOU want kids?

They don't want to be born. They don't "want" anything, because they don't exist.
>>
I want to have children but I don't have access to a womb
>>
>>36601734
hard post

all true
>>
>>36597307
Was it cancer or a bullet wound?
>>
>>36601495
I'll take being an immature faggot over being more suffering into this world.
>>36601651
I guess I didn't really explain that. I don't believe in objective morality because it's just not a concept that actually can exist. However, that doesn't mean I can't act in certain ways because I care about it. I think it's a problem most nihilists run into where they think that morals not really being a thing means they can't care about shit, but personally, I don't really see why I would need some concrete purpose or reason for caring about what I care about. I care about things because they matter to me. I wouldn't condemn someone or try to wipe someone else out because I thought they were "bad", but that doesn't mean I can't act in the interests of what I care about. Obviously I don't expect anyone else to respect or listen to whatever my own likes and dislikes are, but that doesn't mean I won't fight for them. In fact, the more I think about it the more bizarre it is to me that people fight for morals that aren't their own, but rather given to them by someone else.

tl,dr; I don't subscribe to spooks, but I still have my own desires and motivations which I act towards. Needing objective meaning is for indecisive faggots anyway.
>>
>>36599505
The rate of population growth != the rate of scientific growth.

For every 1 scientist, there will be a million construction workers, janitors, retailers, and farmers. The earth is not equipped to handle that many people and universal exploration and expansion of the human population to other parts of the universe is a looong way off. We can barely send a couple people to the moon. How do you expect us to send half the earth to a planet that's habitable and has the resources for humans to survive? And don't say memeforming mars, because even if we started now, hundreds of generations down the line, we still wouldn't be done.
>>
>>36601861
>over being more suffering into this world
faggot.
>>
>>36597307
I don't want them to suffer like I have
>>
I don't want to make kids because

1) I can't get laid.

2) I have no money to raise them.

3) I am already too old to even be there for them growing up.
>>
>>36601996
If you say so. It's all the same to me.
>>
>>36601996
why are you so hostile hes right, the "to be" child isnt voluntarily consenting and by bringing him into the world you de facto do it against his will

get fucked statist
>>
File: 246782658.jpg (38KB, 410x293px) Image search: [Google]
246782658.jpg
38KB, 410x293px
>>36601734
it's not selfish because of the childrens own existance but for your race, family and especially your heritage
And it's even good for youself, I can't imagine anything more rewarding or joyful than watching your kids grow up, it's well worth all the crying, stress and money.
>>
>>36602086
i don't care about some loser not having kids, i just think his reasons reflect the outcome of being a sheltered pussy who watches too much tv. in a few years he'll be cringing hard at what he used to believe about life.
>>
>>36597307
I can barely handle being an adult let alone being responsible for other humans
>>
>>36602175
>I can't imagine anything more rewarding or joyful than watching your kids grow up, it's well worth all the crying, stress and money.
This is true, there really is nothing more rewarding than watching your kid learn or watching them light up as they see something for the first time.
>>
>>36597307
I'm depressed, i can't interact with people, i don't want to live with anyone else. Also i have a small penis
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.