[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albert's adventures: A Tuscan story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 13

File: Tuscan man1.jpg (33KB, 662x623px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man1.jpg
33KB, 662x623px
Greetings everyone. Say hello to Albert.

This dashing young man is Albert in his teen years. A big guy for his young age.

Albert is born and raised in the Italian region of Tuscany.
>>
File: Tuscan man2.jpg (39KB, 690x667px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man2.jpg
39KB, 690x667px
Albert grew to be a big, strong and capable man. At the age of 20 Albert made a brief career at his local association football team.
>>
Ciao Albert! How's Tuscany?
>>
>>36597207
Chow means goodbye dumbass
You wouldn't ask a question while saying goodbye
>>
>>36597238
Ciao is used for both hello and goodbye
>>
File: Tuscan man3.jpg (53KB, 725x702px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man3.jpg
53KB, 725x702px
Eventually Albert did like all good Tuscan men do, and joined the Italian navy.

In the navy he experienced strict routines of discipline. The results of this is clear with the notable lack of mane and body hair.
Albert does well in his new home, the Mediterannean sea.
>>
File: Tuscan man4.jpg (35KB, 597x625px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man4.jpg
35KB, 597x625px
As Albert bid his navy friends goodbye and returned from his adventures on sea, he decided to test his luck at university.

Albert became quite the Boheme, traveling all over Europe and even outside of it with his various college programs, letting his hair and facial hair grow and unkept.
A crucial stage in Albert's life; Finding himself.

Who is Albert, really?
>>
>>36597318
Did he make many new friends in the navy?
>>
>>36597496
Indeed. Sadly he didn't keep in touch with any of them after his return home.
>>
>>36597478
He looks like the Geico caveman. Did he by any chance become a biker?
>>
>>36597517
Hehe. Only time will tell ;^)
>>
File: Tuscan man5.jpg (50KB, 730x639px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man5.jpg
50KB, 730x639px
After spending several years trying to find an academic subject to suit his needs, Albert found out that the life of an intellectual wasn't for him.

Returning to his old town, Albert married his high school sweetheart, Beatrice, and settled down. After doing various odd jobs Albert decided to open his own pizza restaurant, a relatively successful enterprise.

Notice the special Tuscan design of the pizza on his pizza box. This was Albert's specialty. None other than Tuscan pizza.
>>
File: albrert.jpg (71KB, 989x625px) Image search: [Google]
albrert.jpg
71KB, 989x625px
Albert slowly fell into a spiral of madness as his University, as the workload got the best of him.

How will Albert escape this depression?
>>
>>36597619
I chose not to mention this part, as its a rather sad era in Albert's life.

>>36597612
Anyhow, this is how Albert ended up after college life.
>>
>>36597619
I wonder... is Albert us. Is albert a reflection of what happened to us? We had it all, but went depressed as time went on, and realized in our success we never had a girlfriend.
>>
File: review_sstusken_1.jpg (89KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
review_sstusken_1.jpg
89KB, 800x531px
Albert realized his enjoyment came not from being cooped up in one place, but from being able to explore the world. He decided he needed to get free and so he quit his job.

Albert then joined up with a group of old friends. They were all pretty like minded and liked wandering the Tuscan deserts together. Albert became a Tuskan Raider.

HURR? HURR HURR!
>>
>>36597774
shut up you absolute fucking autist
>>
File: Tuscan man6.jpg (40KB, 601x633px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man6.jpg
40KB, 601x633px
Falling victim to a terrible case of midlife crisis, Albert left his wife and kids for an entirely new adventure. With his recent purchase, a brand new American Harley Davidson motorcycle, Albert set out to explore the roads of Europe. From cruising on the German highways to touring the British isles, all the way to Saint Petersburg, even, Albert left his old life behind in an epic but lonesome journey.
>>
File: Tuscan man6.jpg (90KB, 775x728px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man6.jpg
90KB, 775x728px
>>36597612

After 4 years of running his successful pizza restaurant, he noticed that due to EU regulations and Italian government tax increases, it became far too expensive to run his once successful pizza business.

Although Albert was given many offers to become a franchisee for Domino's or Pizza Hut, he rejected the offers.

Jobless and depressed, Albert sold his business and started looking up jobs. He found an opening for a newly opened customer support centre in his hometown, so he applied and after several interviews, he got the job as being a customer support representative.

After 2 years of climbing up the ranks from being a support representative to team support member and to support lead, he had finally become the assistant director of the company.

Although Albert is now earning a 5 figure salary with all the benefits, he now has less time to enjoy with his Wife and his young daughter. Albert also misses his own pizza business.
>>
File: Tuscan man7.jpg (56KB, 726x748px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man7.jpg
56KB, 726x748px
Finally the loneliness became to much for Albert and his midlife crisis journey came to an end. After several months Albert at last returned home. His wife, Beatrice, welcomed Albert back with open arms and his kids were ever so happy to see their papa again.

Nevertheless, things weren't exactly the same... Albert was stained with body modifications he had obtained throughout his adventures in Europe, reminding both his wife and himself of Albert's many infidelities..
>>
>>36598014
Is this going somewhere?
>>
>>36598014
I both approve and appreciate this alternative course of events. Perhaps this is why the midlife crisis kicked in, and Albert needed an escape?
>>
File: Tuscan man8.jpg (40KB, 567x612px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man8.jpg
40KB, 567x612px
With things returning to normal, Albert got his old job back, working part time to have more time with his family.

In addition to work and family, Albert returned to his old local association football club, now playing on their senior team.

This is a good time in Albert's life.
>>
File: Tuscan man9.jpg (50KB, 622x611px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man9.jpg
50KB, 622x611px
Albert's story ended a happy one, retiring at the age of 60.

Although his wife, Beatrice is the victim of breast cancer, Albert spends his days taking care of her while seeing his children grow to become decent, independent people, establishing families of their own.

"Grandpa Albert" is he now called by the youngest around.
>>
File: Tuscan man.jpg (29KB, 561x592px) Image search: [Google]
Tuscan man.jpg
29KB, 561x592px
I guess that marks the end of Albert's adventures for today. I hope all of you enjoyed this little adventure as much as I did.

Here is a blank template of Albert himself. I hope to see this (big) little Tuscan guy around some other day.
>>
This is actually very sweet, and I like the ending. This gave me feels.

Thank you for this, OP.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.