[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys do for a living? I watch retards.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1475633605336.png (61KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
1475633605336.png
61KB, 1354x889px
What do you guys do for a living?

I watch retards.
>>
I was just at the grocery store and saw a group of 8 tards and 3 wranglers. What is the purpose of this? Just letting them get fresh air outside?
>>
>>36596958
It makes them feel normal I guess
>>
File: 1481419126734.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481419126734.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>36596694
I work in insurance but I'm eyeballing switching into the political field. I have prior experience and could probably net a job in a district office.
>>
>>36596694
>I watch retards.
How the fuck can you stand it? I would honestly rather kill myself than deal with "people" like that.
>>
>>36597120
I imagine it's not very different from being here
>>
>>36596694
>I watch retards
Browsing /r9k/ is not making a living
>>
>>36596694
Retired military living off VA and SSDI pretty comfy as fuck, I was a guard at a tard hospital was crazy as FUCK son. Was pretty fun so many stories
>>
>>36597875

post hospital greentext pls
>>
I'm a midwife. Help with pregnancies (and getting pregnant), child delivery and care.
>>
>>36596694
I don't understand how people get jobs. How does anyone put up with it?
>>
I'm supervisor in industrial pig unit.
>>
>>36597875
How many were prescribed a lethal dose?
>>
>>36597875
PLEASE greentext origami
>>
File: HANDLE.jpg (77KB, 1080x811px) Image search: [Google]
HANDLE.jpg
77KB, 1080x811px
>>36596694
i manage a hardware store
>>
>>36596694
I'm an Army Officer.

British. Airborne.

Meh
>>
>>36596694
Sysadmin
>Do nothing all day get congratulated that everything werks
>Something goes wrong fix it and get congratulated for doing my job
>>
I conduct a choir, teach piano to middle class kids and work as a grade school substitute teacher. I'm leaning more towards conducting from now on.
>>
I work in a cheese factory . Packing cans of ricotta into boxes .
>>
>>36596694
I work the night shift in a warehouse.

I'm unhappy, but I'd probably be unhappy regardless of what I was doing.
>>
>>36598729
Home depot tool rental associate here. Big box? Which one? Either way, I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>36596958
Sorry guys had to stay over at work watching retards so wasn't able to post but glad this is still up. We let them out because they make us. The guys I watch are high functioning and we try to better them so they can go to a group home or back into the community but the guys I watch are so aggressive and dumb that the farthest they'll get is a group home.

>>36597120
I can't actually. I've gained a lot of weight from stress since I started working there and my drinking had quadrupled. I hate the place but until I find something better I'm stuck here. It's like I work at a prison except I can't defend myself if they go crazy or else I'll get in trouble or even worse charged with something. I work with guys that come from prison but because they have mild retardation and some other mental illness the state classifies them as disabled. I get that they are but I should be able to defend myself better against these retarded gorillas.
>>
Any trade bros here? What one? Are you certified? How did you get into it?
>>
>>36601990
>I can't defend myself if they go crazy or else I'll get in trouble or even worse charged with something
Lol wat? I work in the same job but my place teaches us blocks for extreme situations.

For aggressive but not extreme situations, my coworkers are inconsistent, sometimes they'll block hits and other times they'll just tank them.
>>
>>36602092
Yeah we have that bullshit too it's called PMAB. That shit does not work with these guys. These are high functioning guys that act like any guy off the street. That scoot and shield shit ain't gonna work. We usually gotta take em down outside away from cameras or in their rooms.
>>
>>36602225
>away from cameras or in their rooms
Wow. The rooms at my place doesn't have in-class cameras. I really hope that doesn't change.
>>
>>36596694
It's agains't the rules to reveal yourself as a mod in 4chan.
>>
>>36602402
Where do you work? I work at a state school in texas. They had some shit called a fight club a few years ago where employees got caught making them fight each other so cameras went up in all the schools. Which sucks because the high functioning guys can get away with murder in front of the camera and we can't do shit. But when they slip up and aren't under the camera we can take em down. In front of the camera we have to do those bullshit restraints that don't work on some of the bigger and stronger guys.

Also retard strength is real. Takes 4 big dudes to take down this skinny 140lb autistic guy.
>>
>>36602543
Private school in Ohio. My group of coworkers seem devoted to the job so we never do/did anything so sociopathic like a fightclub.

We also work with younger kids, so they don't know swears, which is nice because it makes it harder for them to egg you on.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170411-113046.jpg (795KB, 1391x782px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170411-113046.jpg
795KB, 1391x782px
I own a trucking company.
>>
>>36597777
lucky quadraplegic
>>
>>36598621
can I get the taxi number?
>>
Cashier at food lion. It's ok I just ask people how the day is and never say anything else. I get told to smile more but they don't actually care as long as I do my job.
>>
>>36603470
>I get told to smile more
Does that mean you have a vagina?
>>
>I watch retards.

I think that's what all of us who have to work amongst normies feel like our job is.
>>
>>36596694
>I watch retards.
How do I get paid to browse /r9k/ too?
>>
I teach taekwondo, jiujitsu and mma.
Fun job, pretty fulfilling
>>
>>36603618
Be ready to make $8/hr cleaning up human shitnados.
>>
One of my friends was a tard wrangler, would show up with bite marks all the time. Got out as fast as he could.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.