[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has r9k breed a culture of orbiting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rospopot_by_nilmonils-d6kfy9s.jpg (58KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
rospopot_by_nilmonils-d6kfy9s.jpg
58KB, 752x1063px
You know you'll have absolutely no chance at having that pussy or getting any actual love, platonic or romantic, why even try? Pure? How do you know that? I absolutely abhor orbiting because it actually attracts attention whoring women to this board so that they can further gain more orbiters. So let me ask any non orbiting folks on here, how do we create a counter reaction to this bullshittery?
>>
Orbiting is a mutation of failed attempts at romance.

It's still satisfying in its own way.

But orbiting outside r9k or even buying her stuff is pure comedy gold.
>>
File: _.jpg (43KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
43KB, 640x535px
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Every time someone talks about orbiting behavior here, someone like you shit's them down immediately. Where did you get the idea that orbiting were supported or condoned here? /r9k/ is actually pretty supportive. Most of 4chan outside of the containment boards is actually pretty supportive.
>>
Female attention is a very powerful thing to most male virgins. And a lot of these users here are underage so perhaps they don't know better to avoid the trap.
>>
>>36596323
Supportive of what? Orbiting? No board supports orbiting, yes I know that, but why are there so many orbiters on r9k in the first place?
>>
>>36596371
Supportive in general.

> why are there so many orbiters on r9k in the first place?
That wasn't your original question.
>>
>>36596409
My original question was how we could lessen the amount of orbiters, or at least that was the intent.
>>
>>36596547

What orbiters? It's mostly a meme you dip.

Real orbiting is comedy gold.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>36596547
Well "breed a culture of orbiting" implies that this board breeds a culture of orbiting. So...since that's inaccurate, you should delete this failthread and kill yourself and stop shitting up my board senpai.
>>
>>36596194
I'm a terrible orbit beta, I spent over 15k on one girl and didnt even get laid she came to visit me on a ticket I paid for ofc and ended up fucking a guy she met at a bar in the living room, i stayed in my room and had to listen was pretty bad
>>
Who here /escapevelocity/? When I like a girl I get scared and it forces me to run away or just not try to win her over at all.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (42KB, 640x837px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
42KB, 640x837px
>>36596638
You're such a good friend anon! I love our friendship!
>>
>>36596671
Ya this pretty much over 3 years when I tolled her I didnt have money to help her she became a bitch and cut me, karma though she ended up in jail for a dui and is hooked on meth hope she dies
>>
>>36596638
I hope this is RP BS why the fuck would you do this?
>>
>>36596721
I was 19 through 22 and in love with her was hoping she would see im a good guy but in the end she would just ask for money, tell me about all her bfs drama and how big their dicks are was very degrading to me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.