[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh God it's worse than i thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Dat feel.gif (15KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Dat feel.gif
15KB, 645x773px
I'm not 5'7. I'm 1 or 2 cm under. When I wear shoes I'm about 5'8 or just under. I'm freakishly small.

My father is 5'7. My half brother is 6'0. All the other makes in my family are normal sized.

I feel dead inside. I just want to be average or slightly under average. I think I have some bowel problem that prevented me from absorbing nutrients and had a bad diet growing up. I'm going to a doctor for that.

I'm 24 so it's never going to change now.

It's really tearing me up inside. ;_;
>>
my license says i'm 6'2 but my last physical said i'm 6'0, i think that evens out to 6'1 yeah?
>>
What? Who said that?

Oh hey little fella. Didn't see you down there.
>>
>>36595563
>see anon complaining about being '5''8
>tfw you're literally '5''4

why live
>>
Your father bred, despite being 5'7". The more you fret over your height, the more it will burden you.
>>
I'm 5'4". Just got my 450th tinder match. Gonna fuck her face tonight after work.

What's your excuse, huh? If I was your height I'd be screwing even more than I am now.

Manlet the fuck up
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>36595621
content ashasdyw4gy
>>
File: man contemplating suicide.png (391KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
man contemplating suicide.png
391KB, 540x404px
>Dad is 6'4.5''
>fucks a womanlet
>Me 6'2.5'' manlet thanks to this
>>
>>36595621

But have you ever had a long term gf?

Most girls don't care about fucking you once. The problem is they don't want to be seen with you in public.
>>
>>36595662

>Dad is 6'3
>Mom is 4'9
>me 5'3

At least my mom got TOLD HARD for hating short guys.
>>
>>36595702
>have you ever had a long term gf?

I have. The trick is to not give a fuck. Obviously at my height people think I'm funny/try to make fun of me but what I've found to be true is that the shorter you are = the more idgaf attitude you have to put forward.

It's an inverse relationship, but I've had 3 year+ long relationships because of it and slam puss whenever I want. Take from it as you will
>>
>tfw 6'5

Being taller than everyone is the best. You can be the dumbest person in the room and people still respect you as if you were a full grown up who knew what they were doing.

I fuck-up constantly at work and my boss is so surprisingly lenient for apparently no reason.
>>
>>36595563
Don't fall for the manlet meme
If you are taller than your dad then you are already a success
>>
>>36595832

Nice. Good for you. I'll take it as personal motivation.

Do you date taller or shorter girls? Any particular type of girl that seems to care less than others?
>>
>Dad is 6'6 giant with dark hair, and a healthy beard

>I'm 6'0, skelly, and can't grow proper facial hair to save my life. I'm also graying early.

Fml
>>
>>36595832
You had a relationship for 3 years because of an idgaf attitude? Something seems fishy.
>>
>>36595872
>Do you date taller or shorter girls?

I've dated one girl who was 5'7" and two others who were 5'3"-5'4". The shorter ones were nicer and more "proper" but the 5'7" was a nasty bitch who would shit talk all the time. We'd have kinky choke sex and do all kinds of debased things.

>Any particular type of girl that seems to care less than others?

T b h it seems to me that black/Latina/Asian girls don't care about height as much as whites. White girls have been indoctrinated by Disney and other forms of media to expect a Chad prince and feel entitled to that and only that.
>>
>>36596000
No you idiot I've had three separate relationships that went for a year or more

Nice trips tho
>>
Also op here. When I sleep (I gain an inch over the night ) and go to work wearing boots (landscaper) I'm about 5'9. For a little while I'm normal heighted.It's a bad feel.
>>
>>36596000
he also said he gets laid yet he posts here. this probably ends in a prince of bel air reference
>>
File: IMG_1609.png (294KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.png
294KB, 640x960px
>>36596259
>he also said he gets laid yet he posts here

Anymore bullshit you'd like to spew?
>>
>>36595614
I'm 5'5, but I can live with it at least. I've gotten looks from 10/10 women, but my autism prohibits me from making a move.
>>
>>36595617
I can't help but think I drank too much pepsi growing up or something that stunted my growth despite being a couple centimetres away from my father at most. I just feel like I got cucked hard by life. If I could just be 5'9 if be okay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.