[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever opened up to a girl, anon? If so, how'd it go?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2383.png (1006KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2383.png
1006KB, 1334x750px
Have you ever opened up to a girl, anon? If so, how'd it go?
>>
>>36595141
No and I won't until I meet the woman that wants to be my girlfriend.
>>
Yes. It went fine.
>>
She stabbed me in the back at the first sign of weakness and slept with an undocumented immigrant at her work because I "wasn't paying attention to her enough, I need to feel wanted". Turns out working 60 hours a week to support her during her "depression" wasn't enough for her, I guess.

Don't fall for the GF meme, robots, they don't care about you so you shouldn't care about them.
>>
>>36595198
I fell for the ldr fembot gf meme, anon..

What to do now, I love her tho.
>>
>>36595141
>Have you ever opened up to a girl, anon?
Twice, bad mistakes every time.
Weakness and doubt equals desert pussy, desert pussy goes elsewhere to regain moisture.
>>
>>36595141

No. Telling a girl you're a tranny can't be done when the only reason she's willing to listen is because she just wants your dick.

I'm exaggerating. I kept women away because I couldn't trust them, so of course the opportunity to spill my guts never came along.
>>
>>36595141
I'm always open with everyone. I don't care.
>>
---I opened my dick out
to a girl once and she went nutz.
>>
>>36595141
Nope, nor do I want to.
>>
>>36595141
Haha.

You guys want to hear a story about weaponized fucking autism?

Because I've got a short little tale for you if that strikes your fancy.
>>
File: swrne3il-png.jpg (64KB, 632x608px) Image search: [Google]
swrne3il-png.jpg
64KB, 632x608px
>>36595141
I opened up to piety and she tried to manipulate me into killing myself
>>
>>36595848
>Weponized fucking autism
Absolutely kek, lets hear it
>>
>>36595848
Fire away, anon
>>
File: lel.jpg (287KB, 1010x1272px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
287KB, 1010x1272px
It was meh. It was online. She was neurotic and emotional. In hindsight I was desperate and that's the only reason I was so into her. She left after awhile, blocked me etc. In a few years I became misogynist/red pill or whatever, kept bettering myself. I stopped thinking about her after awhile, then she added me on Facebook a few months ago. She never progressed, I'm earning six figures now. I didn't tell her that -- got her to open up again and she said I was sweet but she was looking to date higher value guys (see pic). She more or less confirmed the alpha/beta meme.

It was all online though. I'm not attractive enough to pull off the whole alpha/chad thing. Oh well. I'll settle with being single and financially comfortable. Not like I have a choice, y'know?
>>
>>36596074
sounds like you just need to move on from this one girl anon
>>
>>36595941
>>36596012
>Be me
>Highschool (All of it)
>Big fella, good 6'1", wide frame but yeah definitely fat
>Only slightly awkward, generally make up for it by being funny
>Decide anime club might be cool in my freshman year (Yeah, I know.)
>Surrounded by dorks and dweebs just like my own dumpy self
>Three girls in the club
>The club senior is a 7/10 asian girl who just likes Lucky Star
>Short asian girl who has that... Bowl haircut that some asians have.
>Then there's her.
>Extreme Short
>Black hair
>Hazel eyes
>HUGE tits
>Developed ass
>Always wore clothes that were too big to hide the fact that she was a shortstack to end all shortstacks
>She was friends with the second asian girl but I didn't really know her super well.
>I quickly fall out of anime club because they've got shit taste.
>Still share a bunch of classes with shortstack, chat and walk with her between classes.
>She runs, but because of our height difference, I can walk with her. Generally we're two of the first people to classes, it's not like she HAD to run to get places. She did it to get her heart rate going over the school day.
>We get to know one another pretty well. Not what I'd call friends, but pretty well. Nicknames.
>I call her shortstack. No, I was not aware of what it meant back then.
>She calls me Gigantor
>She cuts her hair and completes the trinity of my fucking fetish with a short bobbed haircut, big titties and being short herself
>I'm still an awkward fuck so I just mention it and say she looks really cute.
>FULL blush and awkward stumbling, probably one of the first times a guy has shown interest in her because she wore clothes specifically to avoid attention
>I don't ask her out right then
>I DON'T ASK HER OUT RIGHT THEN
>She starts avoiding me outside of classes, even getting snippy with me when I jog after her because I can easily keep pace even if she's sprinting.
>A year goes by like this
>Senior year comes through.
Cont.
>>
>>36596145
I have. She's just the only one I've really opened up to.
>>
>>36595141
Never

originy posta
>>
>>36596160
Hurry the fuck up nigga i ain't got all day
>>
>>36596308
It takes a while, damn. I'm writing myself, not pasting someone else's story.
>>36596160
Cont. (The part where I ruin everything)

>I've gotten in much better shape
>Boxing as a hobby
>Got contacts
>Still occasionally talk with shortstack, but it stays somewhere along the lines of awkward friends and not talking much
>Last class of school, I decide to try my luck as a bit of a half joke
>Hey, so how would you like me to carry you around on my back for a while? Show you the view from up here?
>She gets that same blushing nervous expression as before, my heart's fucking butterflies.
>"Y'know what... I'd like that."
>Hop her up on my back
>Glorious titties sink against my back
>If I didn't stay slightly bent over while I carried her, God and everyone would know I was popping the hardest boner of my life.
>She's laughing and joking about the weather. Holy shit it's great. I even get her up on my shoulders for a short while.
Now a part that doesn't particularly fit here is that she practiced karate and judo and was actually very good at both of them. She was actually very muscular despite her frame leading you to believe she's smol.
>Finally set her down, we're having a laugh
>Then it happens.
>I don't realize what I'm saying
>I can't know. My autism is too extreme.
>"You're a lot heavier than you look."
>Her face FUCKING SINKS
>She says "Yeah... I guess." And just leaves
>I didn't see her the last week of school.
>Saw her briefly at graduation
>Haven't heard or seen her since

I'm so fucking sorry, Shortstack... It probably wasn't love, but damnit you're as close as I ever got.
>>
>>36596160
c'mon nigga type faster
>>
File: wojak.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>36595141

Twice

First one
>didn't seem to understand what I was saying because I was sperging too much.
>This time clearly ask if she has feelings for me and she wanted to be my girlfriend.
>"Wow, Anon..."
>Walks away.

Second time
>text her that I love her
>doesn't respond
>well ?
>what do you want me to say Anon ?
>How do you feel about this ?
>doesn't respond
>please X, say something
>doesn't respond
>can we still be friends ?
>please leave me alone Anon.

Both were my friends, both stopped talking to me alltogether after that. I'm 24 and still a virgin, I don't have any female friends left.
>>
>>36596410
"you're a lot heavier than you look"

Fucking smooth, anon
>>
>>36596410
You can tell yourself that at least you went pretty far with a girl. Other opportunities will pop up eventually, that's better than most of us here.
>>
>>36595141
I'll just use the age old meme and say I haven't met anyone decent.
>>
Yes, in bed the other night. She got on top of me and gave me a blowjob. Said it was the first one she ever gave sober so I guess it's love.
>>
>>36597049
Look, I wasn't the smartest person in the world.
>>
>>36595141
Several times in my teens, always just got me ghosted even when I had good reason to suspect they were into me. It's okay though, I hate 3D women now and would never bother willingly interacting with one again, let alone pursuing a relationship with one.
>>
She did, but it was so random that i though that it was a joke or she was mocking me so i did not cared and was really stoic about it and contained expresionless face through it. Later it turned out that she was real about it and i missed my opportunity.
>>
>>36595914
I am happy to hear I wasn't the only one.
>>
>>36595141
Yes. I opened up to a fembot from here. She stopped responding the day after. Oops.
>>
>>36595141
Yeah. Confessed to a girl who seemed into me after high school. A few months after the inevitable rejection she asked me to meet her for lunch. Never talked to her again after that. After getting rejected I just didn't really care about her anymore. Sure, what I did was autistic, I should've just asked her out, but if she liked me she ought to have admitted it rather than being scared away.
In the end I learned my lesson, never tell a girl you like her. Hopefully I'll be more successful the next time I meet a girl who can bear talking to me.
>>
>pick up hitchhiker
>turns out she's a hooker
>she's all fucked up on drugs
>invites me into her shitty trailer with no power
>I don't care if I live or die so I accept
>stay up all night with the hooker talking
>tell her my life story
>she tells me hers
>asks me if I want to eat her out
>I decline
>she takes a piss with the door wide open
>I leave
>>
>>36599523
>I decline

I would have accepted. Losing your wizard powers is worth a bunch of STDs
>>
File: slug.jpg (32KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
slug.jpg
32KB, 720x720px
>>36596410
can you really call someone your friend if you don't shit on them occasionally? you didn't do anything too autistic.

still sounds like a pretty stealable gf if you ask me >:)
>>
>>36600101
But it's the ONE WAY she wasn't absolutely fucking perfect and even then I was only being objective. I didn't have a problem with it, it was just something to say beyond "Your boobs felt fucking amazing and the only reason I'm not splitting you in half is because I respect you."
>>
>>36595141
Sure. I tell my girlfriend stuff all the time
>>
File: o049.jpg (79KB, 695x558px) Image search: [Google]
o049.jpg
79KB, 695x558px
>Have close female friend
>Often talk about her problems and worries
>One day need someone to talk to
>Figure she would gladly help
>mfw she's not interested in the slightest
I was too young to realise that she was an emotional vampire.
>>
File: 1467035385298.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1467035385298.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>36595141
Yes but only online and I'm fairly sure I was catfished. I sperged out in ways I didn't even think were possible and there's a good chance I'm in a terrorist database with how edgy I was. I won't go into details but it was just one exaggeration after another which only made me look like a complete lunatic.

I will never ever again talk to a woman voluntarily.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.