[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are they right r9k? or just another normalfag treading where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

are they right r9k? or just another normalfag treading where they don't belong?
>>
>>36593598
they are pretty much right

i had a really fucked up home life: one parent dead, the other abusive, i got bulled the fuck out of at school, hated myself etc.

But luckily I have something in me where I have always felt entitled to a certain life and that I deserve things just as much as anyone else. I've also recognised that i have a lot of advantages, instead of feeling sorry for myself. It means I've tried and failed at everything but also succeeded a bit

I'm not a normie by any stretch, but i've slept with 15 girls and have friends, regularly exercise, seem to be going in the right direction. I dont want to suck my own dick too much but honestly it isnt that hard to do okay, this is the easiest time to ever live

robots are pathetic because they don't even fucking try
>>
>>36593701
>not a normie by any stretch
>15girls
>friends
do you derail threads with bait often? if you do then <you> for effort
>>
>>36593760
that implies that being a normie is just a list of social achievements, rather than an adherence to societal standards. I think of normies as people who arent individuals, they are just products of their environment

people like jim morrison fucked hundreds if not thousands of women, but only an idiot would call them normies

there is a way to be who you are without being a loser
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>36593832
tell you what ill add this to my words of wisdom folder have another
>you
>>
>>36593903
right so no one who was born into your circumstances ever made anything of themselves...

what do you consider to be the chief problems in your life?
>>
>>36593972
i'm not saying they haven't but you are a normie no matter how much you want to deny it yes what makes a robot is opinion but most would agree having a sexlife does make you a normalfag
>implying this is a bad thing to be
>>
>>36594082
i think it's a bad thing to be in the sense that most of the people who are considered normal are incredibly boring and frivolous

idk you individually, but some of my friends who are 22-23 year old virgins are infinitely more interesting and worthwhile than normies. It frustrates the shit out of me that they don't get what they want in life just because they've allocated themselves a certain role in society
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.