[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons, how many of you have been hospitalized for mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1492408879784.jpg (74KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1492408879784.jpg
74KB, 640x548px
Hey anons, how many of you have been hospitalized for mental health issues? What got you in there? How many times were you admitted? What were your experiences like?
Pic obviously unrelated
>>
>Self admitted after plotting my own sudoku
>Was relatively calm, so was offered a room I shared with another guy
>Lost access to my phone, pens/pencils, clothes, shoes. There's were kept under lock and key and could be "earned" back with good behavior
>Felt a lot like a prison without the constant fear of rape by inmates

I was already scared out of my mind of being around other people who were obviously worse off than I was, but they kept me there an extra day because of a long weekend. I can greentext more if you'd like.
>>
>>36593235
>pic
oh man that part of the album is feelsy
>>
>>36593235
>What got you in there?
Psychosis. Schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.
>How many times were you admitted?
Two times.
>What were your experiences like?
Some of the people in the social care system are cruel people who force stuff on you and like to label you. There's some good people there too.
>>
>>36593235
Ah shit. That pic kinda just blindsided me. Havnt listened to that in 13 years. Took me a few seconds, i could hear it perfectly but didnt know why. Neat feeling
>>
>>36593406
>>36593325
Glad you like the pic

>>36593324
Yeah it felt like that for me too anon, it's kind of shitty and doesn't help much imo. Wanting to kill yourself is an awful feeling, have you gotten over it yet?

>>36593384
I have psychosis as well, how bad was it for you? Did you find the patients more helpful than the staff?
>>
>>36593324
Yeah greentext some more anon, let's see what you got
>>
>>36593521
>Did you find the patients more helpful than the staff?
The staff was fine actually, it were several psychiatrists and one psychologist who were unhelpful.

The first psychosis was really bad and embarrassing, the second was ok I guess.

When psychotic I send odd messages to people and I did something else during the first psychosis (such as running around naked).
>>
File: 1438311681258.gif (2MB, 334x365px) Image search: [Google]
1438311681258.gif
2MB, 334x365px
>>36593521
Got over it a little while ago (Been a few years since I was there). In a way I was motivated by not wanting to go there ever again.

>>36593545
Alright, I got a couple of short ones
>Second night there
>See absolutely cute red-head with freckles during breakfast
>Was hopeless KHV (still am) but somehow convinced myself to talk to her
>She tells me she's borderline
>Didn't know what that meant at the time, but she was a total sweetheart
>Last day I was there, find out she was put in cuffs and taken away from the rest of the group
>Apparently, she assaulted one of the other people there. Black eye, broken nose, looked pretty brutal
>After getting home, look up online what borderline is
>basically, she was a real life Lunch (Launch?) form the original Dragonball and could flip like a light switch at any time

Kind of felt bad for her. She seemed like the most sane one there
>>
File: secret of meditation by homer.gif (492KB, 448x316px) Image search: [Google]
secret of meditation by homer.gif
492KB, 448x316px
>>36593741
Here's another.

>2nd night there, having group dinner
>Pull up chair beside someone who appeared to be completely mute and a black girl who talked, but was about as quiet
>out of nowhere, black girl starts accusing me and mute guy of plotting to kill her
>Thinking to myself "if I can't prove that I'm not, she'll go to the guards with her accusation and I might never leave"
>Start screaming internally
>leave and approach guards to tell my story before black girl can
>Get told she's paranoid and has done this with others before.
>She's been there for years
>Will probably never see the light of day outside the institution

Went back there recently to get my meds and saw her staring at me though the window. Still scares the fuck out of me.
>>
>been smoking lot of pot
>Kind of paranoid
>Living on my own
>Think have to go back to town because some fallatic thought
>Wake the next day feeling like depression has come to an end. I feel very good, im worried about nothing.
>Parents think brain.exe crashed
>Go to some random doctor and send me to hospital
>Next doctor ask whats the problem
>I(catalan) say I'm indepentist and my rights are not respected as some double meaning about bad energies i feel about my parents not enjoying me being away.
>Taking long time to react. Somewhat high
>Given a pill, proly olanzapine and went to sleep.
>Wake on psychiatric.
>Depression kicks in.

I enjoyed the episode, bad it ended I think i couldve lived better with it. The feeling good, the energy...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.