[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Ashton Kutcher still have hair? I'm the exact same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3618.png (55KB, 300x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3618.png
55KB, 300x141px
How does Ashton Kutcher still have hair? I'm the exact same as this dude and i don't wanna go bald

>same hairline
>same thickness
>same haircut
>>
>>36592519
>How does Ashton Kutcher still have hair?
Same reason why Magic Johnson still has t-cells. The power of money.
>>
>>36592541
Yeah but aside from finasteride there wasn't much else he could have done
>>
>>36592552
>he doesn't know elites consume the blood of the young to stay healthy forever
There's a reason why people's original fear of the rich was that they'd take their children.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/
>>
>>36592519
Look at Jeremy Piven, Matt Mcconaughey, Steve Carrell, Elton John, Daniel Tosh, Chris Martin, Stephen Merchant, Sean Penn, Jon Cryer, Bono, Hugh Laurie, Gordon Ramsay, Billy Bob Thornton just to name a few.

Fame comes with attention and money. Attention makes you even more self conscious. Money can literally cure hair loss.

There's a reason each of the people above have thicker hair now than when before they became famous.

As far as I know Daniel Tosh and Elton John are the only ones that have admitted it and Elton John copped a lot of shit at the time because he went from Costanza to full head of hair.
>>
>>36592614
I Google Elton John because I wanted to see what he used to look like and I found out he's still alive. I would have figured he died decades ago.
>>
File: elton_bald.jpg (18KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
elton_bald.jpg
18KB, 468x314px
>>36592705
>Didn't know Elton John was still alive

You're a dumb, little underage faggot, mate
>>
>>36592614
Yeah but they had hair transplants and concealers Ashton has just...had the same hairline his whole life and he's 40 now still looks 20 in some pictures and videos
>>
>>36592743
It's not like there was a cure for AIDS back in his day. Why would I assume he was still alive?
>>
>>36592763
Once he played Kelso, he became Kelso. He's a highschool idiot forever now.
>>
>>36592808
Not really he acts kinda professional
>>
>>36592848
Kelso straightened up near the end of the series.
>>
>>36592763
Are you that naive to think he just ignored everything used by the celebrities that preceded him?

He became a teen idol and I'm sure at the first sign of receding he got onto a script of finasteride and minoxidil and if things ever get to thin he'd just have it replaced. He may just go in for strand by strand periodically. Zero maintenance.

$10,000 is what it costs to combat hair loss effortlessly over a decade.

Ashton Kutcher has a net worth of $140 million. He can combat his hair loss whenever he wants.
>>
>>36592949
Can I be a dumb high schooler forever, too?

>>36593001
Well I have no problem using fin or minoxidil and I can also afford it but I don't want to go bald. It scares me so bad. I'd do anything.
>>
>>36593071
>Well I have no problem using fin or minoxidil and I can also afford it but I don't want to go bald. It scares me so bad. I'd do anything.
would you be my little cockslut? you'd have to give blowjobs whenever required and have to wear a buttplug 24/7
>>
>>36593151
No but for a full head of hair that doesn't require surgery pills and is my own actual real hair and will never fall out yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.