[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like somethings is just wrong? like having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1492925590206.jpg (871KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
1492925590206.jpg
871KB, 1277x849px
Does anyone else feel like somethings is just wrong? like having a strange awareness of everything, or just blanking out randomly and having a 1000 yard stare...
Maybe just a feeling of something just feels off for and you dont feel like you are all there. share your bizarre feels
>>
>>36592051
I'm borderline convinced sex doesn't exist and I'm the only conscious person on Earth and people are watching me on a screen laughing at how I live in a world where sex apparently is everywhere, yet I can't see or feel it.
>>
I don't think I'm going to live a long life. I've has an impending sense of doom for years. Shit sucks
>>
>>36592108
Is it more anxiety, or just a gut feeling inevitable death or something that you know you cant do shit about?
>>
The thing thats wrong is life itself. the majority choose to ignore it because its to painful to contemplate just how obscene reality is.

piss, shit, eat, sleep, sex, war, work, death.

the human animal and its condition is a tragedy.
>>
I feel like at some point a fog descended on my life. It's hard to explain, but it's like nothing is as visceral as it once was. It's like I'm half-paying attention to a movie and can't focus my full being on it.
>>
Nothing is real, you're not real, I'm not real, everything is a sham.
>>
>>36592235
I have the same thing, and it just gets worse when I was at school or when doing something tedious. Its almost like my autopilot is trying to take over or something...
>inb4 brain tumor
>>
>>36592135

I don't know, its just a dark cloud constantly hanging over me.I'm in good health but I constantly think i'm sick with something serious. But I don't go to the doctor anymore because I know they judge the shit out of me, because there's never anything wrong with me. I guess I just have anxiety. But I wake up every morning fully expecting to be shitting blood or something.
>>
>>36592051
Thanks OP, I thought I was the only one that did this.
However I'm half-justified for having HCV, and brain fog/blank outs are a regular thing.
>>
>>36592287
What's its purpose?
Beepbop
>>
People in my life were replaced, including myself, and we some were added randomly with menories attached later. Also yeah, something is really wrong with the world.
>>
>dream of weird scene
>like my lamp shining over my sofa in my living room
>the exact scene happens a few weeks/months later
dont really know what to do with that or feel about it
just feels really weird and makes everything seem so unreal
>>
>>36593781
I experience this as well. I'm super curious, have you ever remembered the dream right before the dream event happened?

>12-13
>going to ask my mom a question
>remember I had a dream of this exact situation
>i was going to ask my mom something and she was going to yell at me
>try my hardest to avoid this scenario
>struggle to turn around and walk away
>body feels like it's on autopilot
>blurt out dumb question
>get yelled at by my mom exactly how I saw it
>from then on be haunted by the fear we live in an infinite predestined cycle
>>
>>36594003
my dreams arent that usefull but yeah sometimes i remember them right as its about to happen
mostly there are no people in my dreams its just me somewhere usually with a special lighting like a red lamp at night or light through trees or something like that
i dont have that autopilot feeling you have it just kinda happens to me
cool that im not the only one that experienced something like that
>>
File: Oh no Pepe.png (261KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
Oh no Pepe.png
261KB, 374x363px
>>36592051
It feels like something big is supposed to happen, but it just isn't happening.
>>
>>36592051
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depersonalization-derealization-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20033401
>>
File: 1484385350128.jpg (21KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484385350128.jpg
21KB, 480x356px
>>36594117
I feel like I am going to die soon. I don't know why or how, but I have this sense that my life is coming to an end.

I see signs of it in patterns in nature. These are my final days.
>>
>>36594117

This. That's exactly what it feels like. And I'm internally screaming "come ON already!"

Everything feels fake. Increasingly even I feel fake to myself. It's like I'm supposed to be doing something but don't know what that is (and time is running out) all the while everything around me is full of subcurrents, a tension bubbling beneath a seemingly placid surface. And this "surface" is the world, and it feels and is utterly wrong. Something is horribly wrong and I yearn for a big THE END be it death or victory.
>>
The pressure just rises and rises and sometimes it dissipates but it doesn't feel any better.
It's like I'm dying, or already dead.
Imminent danger is everywhere.
>>
>>36592051
Always happens to me after i take a nap and it lasts for days.
>>
>>36595010
This should help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDSDA5PGJnY&lc=z12ofrwycs2mwx2c223szx3ictndhx0ob04
>>
>>36596002
Not the video but the highlighted comment so use the full URL in a new tab.
>>
>>36593781
>>36594003
these just sound like run of the mill deja vu, everyone experiences things like this now and then.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.