[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Timmy and his Mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

I looked at myself in the mirror; disgusting. I never managed to get back my body after having a kid and it was difficult because I had always been a very nice figured girl but now I was overstuffed in the boobs, a nice gut, and a big old booty that could break an oak chair.
I poke my butt out so I can see it's hugeness fully. I feel a rumble in my stomach; I rub my belly as I lift my leg. My eyes close inadvertently.
PRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP!
My small smile expands to reveal sensually cruel teeth as the strong odor fills the room; it's aroma was more than pleasant but certainly deadly to anyone else's sensibilities.
Out the window, Timmy is playing in his house playset he insisted I buy him. I tried to convince him otherwise but he wouldn't have it. I find it hard to say no to the things he wants because he doesn't want much (odd for a kid, I think) and he doesn't have many friends. He enjoys the playhouse so much; but he really should get out and make some friends.
"Hey Timmy!"
"Hi Mom! Did you see me cooking on the stove a second ago?"
>>
>>36591574
He was sharp for eleven, regardless of any social problems; "I did sweetie; listen, mommie thinks you should get out for a while, try to meet some of the neighbor kids?"
He looks down at his toy he fidgets with, "Why?"
"Well because babe, you can't just be by yourself; life is about meeting people, talking to them; learning about how other's live, our differences and similarities."
"I don't think I want to do that."
"Why not?"
"It's just...boring."
He's cute but stubborn; I feel pressure on my backdoor again. It gives me an idea.
"Okay hun, you just have fun then."
"Okay," he says, turning away towards the other side of the playhouse.
I stand up and put my butt near the fake window in the door; I push slightly to release a nice, long SBD into the playhouse.
He doesn't seem to notice at first but I figure it hasn't gotten towards him yet. I want to fire one more nice one into there just to make sure; I bend over, like I'm trying to touch my toes.
"What are you doing, mom?"
"...just ugh... stretching...hunny! Ahhh. Alright babe, play safe."
I walked a few steps away from the house and out of view; within a few seconds he came running out and swearing there was a skunk in the house. He never went back in there; that's a little more than I wanted but, ultimately, it worked. I couldn't kick this odd feeling though; not bad, in fact, the opposite; I felt euphoric, empowered...strong.
I was bothered for a while by what I could not quite put my finger on but as I look at my sweet sleeping boy; I feel something. Mostly it's just gas from the Mexican dinner we ate but something about it makes me smile; it makes me think about the playhouse, about making people smell my farts, or basically shit, and that excites me.
>>
>>36591600
I look down at Timmy again; he smiles sweetly. I turn and hover my uncovered butt over his face. I pull his sleeping head close, caressing it.
PRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
A big loud one erupts from my ass and bubbles over Timmy's face but the sound wakes him up in a panic; I quick pull my pants up and turn to comfort him.
"What's wrong Timmy?"
"I...I don't know; I heard something...or something. Why does it smell in here?"
"I think you were farting in your sleep, kiddo; Mexican food," I said shrugging.
"Wow that's stinky."
I smile, "Yes, it is. Now go back to sleep, I'm sure whatever you heard was just in your dream; okay?"
"Okay mom; good night."
"Good night."
>>
File: dupenumber 2-5_011.jpg (180KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
dupenumber 2-5_011.jpg
180KB, 1200x900px
>>36591627
At the beach, Timmy is excited and playful; he seems much better out of the house once he is away from it; when he's at the house, it's hard to get him to want to leave. I wonder the cause of that.
"Hey babe!" I yell to Timmy.
"Yeah mom?!"
"Come here hun; I wanna play something with you."
He runs up, "What is it?"
"It's a game that starts with me burying almost your entire body; sound like fun?"
"But mom, if you bury my entire body...I won't be able to breathe."
"Oh, I know that baby; I'm gonna leave your mouth and nose and eyes uncovered; your face."
He got excited, "Okay!"
He lies down and I start to bury him starting with his stomach and privates until he only has his face exposed.
>>
File: 871639737_f1319c5271_b.jpg (361KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
871639737_f1319c5271_b.jpg
361KB, 1024x687px
>>36591653
I block the sun to look down at him,
"How do I look mommy?" He asks innocently.
I smile sinisterly, "You look great hun; now mommy is going to sit on your face, okay?"
"What? Sit on my face?"
I laugh at his childlike surprise, "Yeah hunny."
He seems like he's waiting for the punchline and I let my butt tell him that it's my ass; it's just a little fun anyways, no big deal.
BRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
He surely heard that one as much as he felt it go up his nostrils. I feel his fruitless shifting under the sand but it's useless; he's my butt prisoner. I pull my bathing suit to one side and feel his nose against my asshole.
"Hey."
I don't even notice a man come by and stand near me for a few moments before speaking. He is standing right in between me and the sun so I can't see his features but he looks chiseled and hot.
"Hey,"
"You lookin' good."
I give him a shy look as I blast an SBD, "Thank you."
"You doing something after this?"
"Maybe, I guess it depends," I say with a smile.
"You live around here?"
"Yep."
"Maybe I'll see you around then," he said with a handsome, modelesc smile.
"Maybe you will."
I watch him jog away in his right red shorts outline his perfect butt. I bite my lip; maybe I still got it.
Oh shit! Timmy!
I rise to see a lifeless Timmy face in the sand. I pat it softly, then slap it but he's unresponsive. I feel his pulse...
...there isn't one.
I look around; the beach is nearly empty.
I take a few seconds and finish burying Timmy in the sand; they'd find him eventually but they'd never connect him to me.
I shut the car door hard and lean to one side.
PRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
I laugh hysterically as I drive home, enjoying my scent.
>>
CooI story, dude. l'II share it with aII my friends.
>>
File: 1492496718256.png (81KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1492496718256.png
81KB, 500x371px
>>36591574
scv czsdv dt
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.