[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most normalfag University degree?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: grads.jpg (380KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
grads.jpg
380KB, 1000x667px
What is the most normalfag University degree?
>>
>>36591424
Psychology (Arts)
>>
>>36591424
Marketing
Communications
Business
>>36591454
So many roasties get the bachelors only (which is useless) and then never hold a professional job.
>>
File: kid.png (80KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
kid.png
80KB, 244x244px
>>36591454

>implying """""""""""""science""""""""""""" pyschology is a real degree

"oh man guys i had a huge sample to work with! 27 people in my survey! and i only have to play with the statistical software that i barely understand for 6 hours before i got a correlation that supports whatever bullshit my supervisor is looking for to justify getting more grant money to keeping our department alive!"
>>
>>36591478

>marketing
for future "graphic designers"

>communications
for football players

>business
for chads who are going to inherit daddy's business

the REAL normiefag degree is pyschology. regular old uninteresting normies who are too bad at math for a real science but just self-aware enough to know that shit like english is a dead-end
>>
STEM (BS)
>>
>>36591424
Engineering
originalio
>>
>>36591547

This.

Especially for top universities.
The average Cambridge STEM student seems to have around 700-900 Facebook friends.
>>
>>36591424
A university degree
>>
>>36591547

but more specifically STEM with a bad GPA, normies think that if they can just get that fancy piece of paper, they will get that 80k a year job.

even if they failed calculus.

twice.

and took 6 years to graduate.

and got by by having their friends give them the answers and memorize previous exam formats.

and get angry when asked to explain something from their upper-level classes because deep down, they know they can't

the average normie is just an unexceptional idiot, self-inflated by the feeling of having a STEM degree
>>
Least normie degree: probably computer games design/programming.
>>
STEM
Business
Med
>>
>>36591424
>political science
>management
>>
>>36591633
yep
I know a freshman engineering student who's been cheating all year just to pass and he still thinks his life is SET from now on. He thinks everything else besides Engineering is easy and pointless, and he doesn't comprehend that not everyone is in college to learn exactly how to do a job and then ask to get paid for it after graduation. Not everyone is a cuck.

>I'm telling him a story about this girl I know at RISD (top art school)
>he's like "hurr is it even hard to get in or do the work there" (my story really didn't even have to do with the school or how "good" it is)
>It's probably at least as hard as this mediocre engineering program dude
>>
Anything Liberal Arts is basically filled with retards who are getting paid to be there by daddy

Psychology (which is a shame because it's an incredibly important field to have smart people in but retarded girls flock to it because they want to "help people")
>>
>>36591633
Hell even with a decent GPA Chemistry was a meme degree. I got it from the top University in my country too.

>tfw lots of people you know memed their way into PhD with 2.2s but because your field was so narrow only 2 professors in the country actually do research in your field and only 1 has an active research group and he said no to you even though he was your course head and there was only 3 people in your class and you did well in all his lectures and exams (60% of the course) and had an excellent final year thesis but he takes on some stupid bitch that nearly failed and didn't even do any shit relevant to his research

The autism style rant was intentional by the way

>>36591847
That's classic engineers 2bh
>lol duuuude im a genius calc 1 is soo hard and i got a 60% in the assignment

I heared final year engineers meme about how hard the maths is and it was literally just calc 2 shit that even biology students do in first year
>>
>>36592076
>Anything Liberal Arts is basically filled with retards who are getting paid to be there by daddy

Perfect description of me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.