[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lying about your job, wealth, car, house or anything else that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: itsRAPE.png (19KB, 440x187px) Image search: [Google]
itsRAPE.png
19KB, 440x187px
Lying about your job, wealth, car, house or anything else that leads a woman to give her body to you is rape

You may as well have taken her by force as by deception.

I hope every fucboi gets sent to jail for manipulating my sisters into sharing their bodies
>>
>makeup

bait
>>
File: 1492676974092.jpg (38KB, 472x531px) Image search: [Google]
1492676974092.jpg
38KB, 472x531px
>I was raped by my boyfriend
>Women believe this is possible
>>
>>36590564
>roasties try to scam a man for his money by fucking him
>they realize he lied about his money and they can't scam him
>"help this is rape!"
Pathetic
>>
The victim in a rape is not the woman, but her father, husband or caretaker, who has had his property damaged.
>>
>>36590696
t. future rapist or wife beater or Elliot Roger
>>
>>36590907
Back in prehistory, it was not uncommon that women were kidnapped and raped, in order for her to produce offspring. Beyond an initial period of aversion, such women would always come to terms with their new affiliation and familly, and would even in some cases choose to defend the tribe of the kidnappers against her former tribe.
The psychology of a woman is that of a tool for babymaking. She is able to endure horrific abuse and still defend her abuser. A woman therefore sufffers no psychological damage from the act of rape. The damage that women claim to have suffered is merely hysteria.
So who is the victim then? Obviously the men who has lost or had damaged, a valuable tool.
>>
>>36590564

I never did that. I always paid them and didn't lie about my income or living sitch.
>>
But on the flip side, are women completely honest with men that want to sleep with them?

Haha
>>
File: 1482794225292.png (172KB, 311x301px) Image search: [Google]
1482794225292.png
172KB, 311x301px
>>36590564
>been talking with this qt3.14
>we go along really well
>she likes when i flirt with her

>just another day at work
>eat my sandwich at my desk when i arrive
>finish
>start working
>break time
>qt asks me if i ate today, we could go to a restaurant today
>"no, i'd love to"
>fast forward to afternoon
>we're about to enter the restaurant
>hear helicopters and sirens in the distance
>APCs roll in, SWAT teams are all around us
>fat cop gets out of his car with a megaphone in his hand
>"SIR, WE HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF YOU EATING THIS MORNING AND ALSO LYING TO THE WOMAN ABOUT IT."
>"STEP AWAY FROM THAT MAN"
>she start crying hysterically and screaming
>3 man with riot shields rush forward to protect her
>the riot police seems to make place for something
>Judge Dredd is walking towards me
>"You're guilty of brutally raping this woman. Your sentence, is death."
>qt is permanently traumatized by me raping her
>i'm resurrected so i can slave in a Chinese factory
>i'm informed she has 6 kids now by Honest Jamal
>whatever income i generate 100% goes to them
>mfw
>>
Isn't a "fuccboi" someone who wears expensive fashion clothes they can't pull off?
>>
File: 1489622015163.gif (1007KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
1489622015163.gif
1007KB, 332x187px
>>36592109
>full power
the autism is strong with this one
>>
>>36590564
No that's actually coercion. It has a place in law. Rape is something different (more serious).
>>
>>36590564
So? What's so bad about rape? Girls liked to get fucked. You're
1) paying her a compliment
2) making her feel good
3) fulfilling a fantasy of hers
4) giving her standards for the rest of her life, she will always remember the size of your dick. "boy, this guy I'm with now just doesn't please me like that random guy who lied to me."
>>
File: 1335203650112.png (35KB, 632x723px) Image search: [Google]
1335203650112.png
35KB, 632x723px
>>36590616
nice satan digits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#616
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.