[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20150619_111253.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150619_111253.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
ITT: Talk about feels, good, bad, or sad, from our pets or others'.

>be me
>1 hour ago
>browsing phone, im a night owl, sleep during day, exist at night and morning
>here intense whining
>keep door shut to section off dogs at night, dont want breath in face
>open door
>one of the family dogs is at -my- door, shockingly, whining to go to the bathroom
>we dash down and he goes and all is normal
>dog usually goes to parents, his 'real' owners for assistance
>lately has been using me more and more

He's probably just memorized that I'm awake at night and he'll get a faster response, but shit, it feels really nice for someone to need me for something.

Always was my favorite dog of the two, too, raised him from puppyhood but he's always been my dad's dog. Imprinting and shit like that.

Pic related, it's the dog at the beach.
>>
>>36590447
Well yeah, if it realizes that it can easily get your assistance then it's going to utilize it. Just like if shitting indoors resulted in being given a treat.
>>
>own a guinea pig
>its in my life through most of my school years, parents' divorce, several house moves etc.
>at 8 years old it develops a head tilt and cant move its back legs very well
>over a few months it gets steadily worse
>it ends up unable to walk or groom itself
>im 17 at this point, no money or transport and living alone with mom
>beg her to take it to the vet to get put to sleep because it is suffering
>she refuses, as it would "hurt her to do so"
>watch guinea pig struggle for a few more weeks until it finally dies, shit caked to its ass
>>
>>36590950
shit, dude. that's rough as fuck.
>>
>doggo is dealing with arthritis
>it's sad as fuck, both of her hind legs hurt, she barely walks
>put her on meds
>you can tell the pain is subsiding just by looking at her face
>after a couple of minutes she jumps up and immediately starts humping my leg for half an hour straight
I prefer cats desu.
>>
>>36590447
>TFW your cat used to like you, but now hisses every time you get close to it

I think I scared it at some point when I was running up the stairs. The cat was sitting at the top but I didn't see that, and almost stepped on it. Still, that was like 2 months ago yet it still won't let me near :(
>>
File: 1490730876844.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1490730876844.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>tfw cat always sounds really depressed anytime im unable to give him affection for even 10 seconds
>>
>>36591417
Cats hold a grudge like crazy. I rescued a couple of tame local strays who got stuck in a tree. They're still scared of me years later because I took them off.
>>
>>36591470
Same here. Mine's both deaf and blind so she gets lost sometimes when I'm not near her.
>>
>>36590447
>Pet Feels
Doggo died months ago
Can't get rid of her collar
House is quiet and unlively
Parents don't want a new doggo yet cause whatever reasons FUCK THEM
In my heart I also don't want another doggo, Sessy I miss you ever day, you will always be part of the family no matter where you are
>>
>>36590447
>ever since I was 6 had amazing beagle.
>He was my boo-bear
>curled up around my feet every night
>I would practice piano and he would "sing" along howling in his favorite step on the stairs, right in the middle of a ray of sunlight
>he ran off with my blanket one day and he loved it, so we let him keep it.
>He would wait for my little brother and I to get home from school, he would have his back legs on a bed and his front legs on the window sill waiting
>Most mornings I would wake up to the sound of him rooting through my dirty laundry to find my tube socks
>Everytime I would scratch his belly or the area behind his ears he would get this goofy grin
>He was 14 years old and would get excited when I would get home from work, despite being tired all the time
>Give him extra breakfast food when I made too much
>His favorite was scrambled eggs and gravy
>He would curl up on my lap and nap for hours while I watched movies
>His favorite was October Sky
>One day he has struggles breathing, so we got him cough syrup prescribed by vet.
>It's night and he is still having trouble breathing
>Wrap him up in a blanket and kiss him good night
>He leaves my room
>Next morning I'm leaving for class and he's sitting on the stairs in his favorite spot where he used to "sing" as I played piano.
>Scratch him behind the ears, no goofy grin.
>Head to class
>Class is watching some lemur movie or something
>Get like 5 phone calls in the span of like 3 minutes
>Something is wrong so I call back
>My dad tells me that my dog is dead.
>Dad tells me that dog has already been taken to be cremated.

I didn't even get to tell my lil dude goodbye so why even live
>>
>>36592906
Damn, anon, I hope your dogger is singing in pupper heaven
>>
>>36592906
fug

my doggo of 15 years died last year while I was at work

I didn't know until after he'd already gone

rip bro
>>
>tfw kot scratches my door
>jumps on my bed, starts doing the stompy dance
>pull up covers, he comes under
>curls up at my stomach and purrs
>>
>>36592906

He's a dog man. He didn't need a goodbye. He was content and surrounded by a "pack" that took care of him and loved him. You gave him all he could ever want
>>
File: hoodlum.jpg (363KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hoodlum.jpg
363KB, 768x1024px
>>36590447
>tfw no loyal pet cat
As soon as I make it out of university I'm getting one, I had one as a child and I haven't experienced that level of friendship with an animal in a long time
>>
File: IMG-20160605-WA0005.jpg (88KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160605-WA0005.jpg
88KB, 768x1280px
>>36590447

> my cat
> lazy as fuck
> sleeps with me every night
> huge as fuck
> long cat is long

feels good to have a cat companionship
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.