[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't normies leave me alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Shakespeare03.jpg (643KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shakespeare03.jpg
643KB, 2000x1000px
I am but a humble peasant in the worldness (I made up this word myself), but the world is stacked against my mere self. The normie, the norman, it is against the essence of myself. This world. This world is hurting me.

All I wished is to engage in the subjectivities that I wish to engage in, but the norman is mocking me for doing so. Why is it a crime to want to collect words and create new words? I enjoy language so much that I, like the noble Shakespeare, create new wordea (yes, you are correct I crafted this fine word).

Whenever I coin a new word, and I make it obvious in the way I used it in a sentence (I do this carefully and correctly trust me), I often get laughed at. Why does this normination (here I combine normie and abomination to make a new word) do such a thing?

One day people will understand that what I am crafting is what late modern English is to early modern English. That's correcta: I am building post-late English (though perhaps it will be called differently, even if I am creating the future English I cannot be sure how it will turn out to be).

One day I will be celebrated for my creativity, just like noble Shakespeare, but it will only come to being by future generations, meanwhile I have to suffer the belittling of normies, peers and teachers alike.
>>
File: 1493287537810.png (89KB, 175x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493287537810.png
89KB, 175x255px
>worldness
>Subjectivities
>Noble Shakespeare
>Wordea
>Humble peasent
>Nomination
>Correcta
>Belittling
Please be a bait thread
You can't be real.
>>
>>36590582
Even amongst non-normies I must suffer this curse. How disgruntling.
>>
>>36590607
You are not a true robot, just incredibly autistic
Me my friend, I know I'm a worthless piece of shit, I don't act like I'm anything else
You on the other hand have enough confidence to believe you're the next Shakespeare
That isn't a robot trait.
>>
>>36590607
>r9k
>non-normies
>implying
>>
>>36590669
Why call everything autistic? You might not be such a true robot after all
>>
>>36590676

You can pontifaleer all you want my fine fraillow compatriot but alas, I am more then beguiles my eccletrical fevervescent, virdiniqual itinerarey
>>
>>36590938
Why would you invent synnonyms? That is just redundant.
>>
>>36590669

Autism is just a congregation of the verds audaciousness with tism adding to it at the end. But i'm just tankering aslay at a feeblesque simplepound lightwheyte. Bring a noose abound the shell of skin that protects and tis attached to the tip of your head.
>>
>>36591014
Fret naught nor nigh or never. Tis a humble expenditure of my most illustrious of capablents
>>
You are a normie enemy because you are god damn insufrible
>>
>>36591052
Ah good gentlelad. To whom I implore sutch kinder words of lament and vitalitoil?
>>
File: IMG_1357.gif (24KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1357.gif
24KB, 268x200px
>That's correcta:
lost my shit, thanks
>>
File: 1475525929501.jpg (181KB, 1599x999px) Image search: [Google]
1475525929501.jpg
181KB, 1599x999px
>>36590405
this is great anon, keep it up
>>
>>36590405
Bumping to the first page so robots can know the God of Autism
>>
Damn it, OP, your parents's divorce is taking a tough turn, eh?
>>
File: 240px-Rossetti_selbst.jpg (15KB, 240x267px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Rossetti_selbst.jpg
15KB, 240x267px
And so, I return to see, and what is it I see:
>>36591257
>>36591399
>>36591824
>>36592199
Ugh, here I thought that being amongst other pitied would allow me to speak in all honesty about the affairs unfolding right beforae my eyes.

Alas! How wrong I was. Mockery after mockery. But remember what I sayed (I just came up with this genius idea that all words in the future English will have -ed behind them because it makes the language easier to learn): the way I and maybe other enlightened people speak as with will be the future.

You scum of the land (yes, I am slightly angered but I remain rather cool about it) do not see the future. You are not visionaries. No innovators. No futuristas. You bunch of nobodies will remain so.

Nietzsche was aware that his grandiousness (another fine word of mine) would not be appreciated by his time-bound people. He was right.

I will be right eventually. I am going to study linguistics, write the most imaginative and creative books and the future belongs to me. Mark my words you feeble wrong-minded sheeple. Mark my frocking words.

End of thread.
>>
>>36592408
I'm south american and even I have some basic respect for the english language...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.