[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unemployed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1848.jpg (9KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.jpg
9KB, 125x125px
Can we please have a thread about being unemployed. I'm starting to give up here. I have worked two and a half week in one years time. I live on unemployment checks and money my mom give to me. How hard can it be to get a job? Whos cock am I supposed to suck?
>>
I met an old friend of mine but instead of talking about random things I had to ask him to pay back some money he had borrowed some years ago. It was awkward because I had to wait untill he found a cash machine. Then he remembered I used to drink his beer all the time so we split the money and will never again speak.
>>
>>36589911
Sry matt
>>
Currently unemployed. I have an interview coming up next week, which I'm excited about. I worked for about a month within the past couple of years. Fucking hated it honestly, or at least the place that I worked at. I got fired and was seeking vocational rehab before my dad spoke to someone and got me an application. I already had an appointment with the vocational rehab and was awaiting a response from them but if I could go ahead and find employment, that'd be great too. Honestly, I'd like to go through with it anyway, if I can work it into my schedule, assuming I get hired, just so it may help me find a job if I ever lose this one. I have no idea why the hell it's taken them so long to get back to me, since I had that appointment about a month ago.

I guess that's my boring story of how I've been trying to find a job within the past few months, I guess.
>>
>>36590731
What's vocational rehab?
>>
>>36590772
Welfare service where they train you specific skills and stuff so you can find a job easier. They also may or may not help you try to find a job. They also pay for bus passes and stuff.
>>
>>36589857
>take a shower
>dress nice (button up w nice pants)
>comb hair
>search online and around store fronts for "now hiring"
>find job that you are qualified for
(DONT FUCKING BE PICKY NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE)
>eye contact, handshake, nice tone, etc
>acquire job
>make money
>buy own car and house eventually
>get qt gf
>>
>>36590842
Exept that's not how it works.
>>
>>36590842
>DONT FUCKING BE PICKY
Absolutely cannot stress this enough, a job isn't ment to be cushy or easy
>>
>>36589857
Where do you live that you can stay on unemployment for a full year? Where I am it's 6 months max.
>>
>>36591324
Sweden bro. Sweden
>>
>>36589857
bite boolit and sign up at employment agency, normally you can get government to give you that for free, almost guaranteed job
>>
>>36590842

Dont forget to ask the nice manager of that corner store about that help wanted sign in the window. Shake his hand too!

Dumb retard. It isnt the 50s. Corporate is god now.
>>
>>36590842
>buy house
>buy car
>on entry level job

funny jokes, but it's 'doable' if you change those terms

I'm going to buy a couple acres of land, park a dirt cheap RV on it, use a bike to get to/from jobs, use the gym to shower and the library to charge some spare batteries/laptop/phone.

Eventually I'd want to throw together a cheap 1 bedroom cabin of some sort with solar panels, rain water collection and a small garden.

Would be tits
>>
Join the military

Free colej after 4 years, i guess healthcare is free for life, VA loans for your housey. and then a paycheck for your service which you can't possibly spend + you can study at base i think. The benefits are what kills the wagie (house+health) and the military can help a lot on this. You can go down trades or a college degree afterward and be set man, all for the price of dying one time and in r9k we have nothing to
>>
Get first job, work for 10 months. Life starts looking up.
start doing drivers license.
Get ill for 1 month and get fired.

G G
>>
>>36589857
i feel ya man..

>be me
>18 year old
>never had a fucking job yet..
>gonna get a job soon, due too I've dropped out of school
>>
>>36590842
>>36591533
>just shake his hand and support a family on an entry level wage
t.brainlet boomer

While plenty on this board are lazy niggers there is legitimately a shortage of jobs; especially so for dumb robots who have been cucked by immigrants eating up all the shit tier jobs that they were destined for.

/whoelsemakemoneybytradingcryptosandfinancingyourfriendsdrugselling/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.