[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But where does it stop, Anon? Where does this game stop? You've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 927d45b7539ee3f45aa5c4c6a39e497f.jpg (459KB, 1461x1741px) Image search: [Google]
927d45b7539ee3f45aa5c4c6a39e497f.jpg
459KB, 1461x1741px
But where does it stop, Anon? Where does this game stop? You've heard his voice for so long, you believe it to be you. You believe it to be your best friend. Where's the best place an opponent should hide? In the very last place you would ever look. He's all up here, pretending to be you. You're in a game, Anon. You're in the game. Everyone's in his game, and nobody knows it. And all of this, this is his world. He owns it. He controls it.

He's behind all the pain there ever was. Behind every crime ever committed. And right now, he's telling you that he doesn't even exist. We just put you to war with the only enemy that ever existed, and you, you think he's your best friend. You're protecting him, Anon, but with what? He's hiding behind your pain, Anon. You're protecting him with your pain. Embrace the pain and you will win this game. If you change the rules on what controls you ...you will change the rules on what you can control. How radical are you prepared to be, Anon?
>>
File: pepebanana.jpg (69KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
pepebanana.jpg
69KB, 800x690px
I'm ultra fucking radical brah!!!!!!!! Lmao
>>
>>36589800
>implying this game can be won
I think I'll just take the easy way out
>>
>>36590211
You're thinking about the wrong game.
>>
>>36589800
Tell me what I have to do
>>
>>36590625
Do what you know you have to do. Do the right thing, not the thing that feels good. Fix the things you know you have to fix. Realize that you don't have to care about how others perceive you.

Don't forget that everybody dies. Your time here is limited.
>>
File: 298045.jpg (25KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
298045.jpg
25KB, 225x350px
>>36589800
fuck, i knew i shouldn't have sold my soul to that fucking cat
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.