[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: forbidden meme.jpg (33KB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden meme.jpg
33KB, 480x344px
Does /r9k/ keep a log or diary of their dreams?

Could you recall the last dream that you had if possible?
>>
I dreamed about new Bones album
>>
bump

bknljlkjnik,
>>
>tfw it's becoming more of a challenge to tell the difference between dreams and reality
>>
I had a dream where I was in school and I kept telling the teacher and everyone in school that I wished they were all dead. I was slamming my bookbag around and scaring people. I worked really hard on my work and my teacher told me I did it all wrong because I failed to listen to directions.

I was bullied a lot and abused by my parents, and apparently it still effects me.
>>
File: 1492963826058.jpg (81KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492963826058.jpg
81KB, 800x900px
>>36588980
What are you, fuckin me?

Mfw this relates to me on more levels than I'm comfortable admitting
>>
I had a crazy dream last night where I had to hunt lions and have knife fights with literally every person I saw

Turns out I'm a breddy gud lion hunter and knife fighter
>>
File: 1487631803575.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1487631803575.png
192KB, 711x633px
>tfw you have dejavu because you remember dreaming about the events that are currently happening.
>>
>>36588629
I don't remember every single detail from my dreams but I remember some parts

>>36589113
As much as I hate to admit it this might have some truth to it, at the end of the day adults are really just big children. There are tons of children out there who are more capable than adults

The strong don't always rule over the weak
>>
>>36588629
Who else here

/doesn'tdream/?
>>
File: 1491848873477.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1491848873477.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>>36589577
I very rarely dream, but when I do, it's always horrible. Not int he sense that it's a nightmare where scary things are happening, it usually features the real world and people I know. Some dreams have very mundane events, memories being played out, traumatizing events, some of which happened, some of which didn't. I had a dream recently where I slit my dog's throat. All I could think of during the dream was "it must be painless. It has to be quick."

Who here /losingIt/ ?
>>
File: 1489858427472.png (1MB, 1600x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1489858427472.png
1MB, 1600x1242px
>someone beats me in game and gets cocky
>beat the shit out of them

>teeth fall out dream and look in mirror and mouth is all fucked up

>rick and morty show up in my dream and I force myself awake

>get shot in the head and dream is black until i wake up
>>
>>36589866
Sounds like you have pretty interesting dreams. I'm jealous.
>>
>>36588629
I actually have one on my laptop. I had completely forgotten that I even had one and then found it when I was migrating the old laptop's contents to my new one.

Was so surprising to re-read all of it. Was really impressed by my own writing style and the dreams themselves make subconscious seem like it's a genius.
>>
Lads, try this shit sometime - go to sleep, wake up after 2-4 hours, then go take a sip of water or something so you're awake for a bit. Then go back to sleep.

You'll see the weirdest and most vivid dreams ever, it's actually crazy.
>>
I was in a dark log cabin for unknown reasons early in the morning before sunrise, and decided to try looking for something to steal. Someone came in the front door holding a revving chainsaw. I tried to sneak away, but he came towards me and noticed me nearly immediately. When he saw me, he turned it off and set it aside. It was george costanza. I forgot the wording, but I implied that I was there for the same reason he was, to clear myself of suspicion. So what I got myself into was faking being an early coworker of an unknown job. At some point while I wasn't paying attention, he morphed into another thinner man I didn't recognize. He then asked something unintelligible in a hushed voiced. When I asked him to repeat it, I woke up.

Does this "morphing" happen in your dreams? While you don't pay attention, someone/something becomes someone/something else, yet it doesn't interrupt the flow of things much; doesn't feel too strange until retrospect?
>>
I was peeing in a really big toilet that was almost full to the brim
>>
>>36588629
i do if they're really vivid and feel important. for some reason i've had a lot more colors in my dreams lately. last dream i had was about someone with cancer, and their IV drip kept getting darker and darker. it was really sad and depressing, and i felt like i was crying. i've always been pretty upset at seeing kids with cancer and donate to charities for cancer research when i can.
>>
I like to eat lots of cheddar and/or chocolate before bed, especially after I've been smoking weed for a few days and then stop, because it suppresses your dreams whilst using it.

Some of the things I've seen lately:
>back in high school but acting openly aggressive and assertive to everyone, fucking deck people who try and give me shit, angry throughout the whole dream but woke up and thought it was really fun
>huge skyscraper, like to citadel from hl2, in my home city, me and my friend go there and explore it, it's really busy and has everything in it, lots of museums with artifacts from the buildings history, dream ends in a city wide gunfight some how
>caught in a nuclear holocaust, I die horribly in it but after I die it's like the dream turns into a movie and explores the rest of what's happening, it's actually the future and a huge mixture of conventional/nuclear war has broken out, I follow a set of recruits through boot camp and onto a space station, also dips in and out of the generals making decisions, the whole thing was a structured narrative but I woke up before it ended

I have pretty vivid and creative dreams.
>>
>>36590367
You must be just a blob
>>
File: 90349004949309.png (42KB, 778x632px) Image search: [Google]
90349004949309.png
42KB, 778x632px
>>36590060
Same, I found a dream diary from two years ago on a notepad document

copypasted some of it, pic related
>>
Last time I had a dream was a few weeks ago, during a nap.
All I remember is that I saw a ginger girl resurrect Hitler.
>>
nothing more boring than other peoples dreams i was told. anyway i just woke up from the weirdest one so here you go:

>be in a hostpital
>i know im there to "make a character"
>you have a crazy number of options
>0-9 heads, 0-9 arms etc, always zero to nine
>theres various animal parts and every one has a description, for example for two squirrel tails it has "those squirrels must always have their tools ready"
>finish up or something, not sure
>go into a nursery of sorts to look for my character
>ask all the people there, everyone tells me to be patient and wait 15 minutes
>look at my wristwatch (i dont wear one irl)
>its just the face painted on with no hands
>sit down in the waiting room which has Uno (the card game i never play) cards all over the place
>one free spot between two fat people
>wake up with a massive boner

what does it mean freud?
>>
>>36590502
>one free spot between two fat people
>wake up with a massive boner

time to find a thicc gf
>>
I keep dreaming about being in a simulation I can control.
>>
>>36590533
like a lucid dream?

whenever I have those, I end up doing dumb stuff like trying to make out with the first person that I see
>>
>>36590562
Sometimes, but I trained my subconscious to have recurring dreams where I'm in a simulation and then I go like "waterworld activate" and the world floods instantly, like cheat codes.
>>
File: tfw chim.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw chim.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>36590533
So these are semi-lucid dreams? You know it isn't real and that gives you extra control, but you don't know specifically that it's a dream, so the control isn't all that it could be?
>>
>>36590657
Yes, exactly.
oregano
>>
I have an often reoccurring ability in my non-lucid dreams of hovering by focusing on my sense of balance while straining my toes.
I get the impression that I wouldn't trust my sense of balance to do that, if I hadn't built it up by being terrible at tying my shoes.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.