[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS SOME GODDAMNED BULLSHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: veru angery peep.jpg (3KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
veru angery peep.jpg
3KB, 225x224px
I FUCKING HATE MY APARTMENT THE PLACE IS COVERED IN MOLD AND SCORPIONS.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY'RE NOT JUST ANY SCORPIONS. THEY'RE ARIZONA BARK SCORPIONS. SOME OF THE MOST VENOMOUS SCORPIONS IN NORTH AMERICA. AND ONE OF THEM JUST FUCKING STUNG ME. TWICE. THESE LITTLE FUCKERS ARE EVERYWHERE AND ONE OF THEM WAS HIDING IN MY BED. LITTLE NIGGER STUNG ME TWICE. THIS SHIT FUCKING HURTS. THE INTERNET SAYS IT'S NOTHING TO FEAR BUT I'M FUCKING GETTING DIZZY AND MY EYE IS TWITCHING AND I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO VOMIT. I FUCKING CALLED THE OFFICE TWO WEEKS AGO ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND WHAT DID THEY DO? NOT A GOD DAMNED THING. I CALLED AND THIS BITCH PICKS UP THE PHONE BY SCREECHING, "WHAT?" I TOLD THEM WHAT'S WRONG AND THEY TOLD ME THEY "KNEW ABOUT THE PROBLEM" BUT I CALLED LIKE 5 TIMES AND EVENTUALLY THEY STOPPED ANSWERING MY CALLS. NOW THEY DON'T EVEN PICK UP WHEN I CALL ANYMORE. THIS PLACE IS A FUCKING SAFETY HAZARD. $900+ A MONTH FOR THIS BULLSHIT, AND THEY KEEP RAISING THE PRICE EVERY LEASE. ALL THIS FOR A FUCKING SHITTY STUDIO COVERED IN DUST AND MOLD. THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING ME IN THE ASS. AND ON TOP OF THAT, THEY MAKE IT VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY RENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE OFFICE IS ONLY OPEN FOR 3 (THREE) F U C K I N G HOURS ON A TUESDAY, FROM 11 AM TO 1 PM. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT? YOU WANT ME TO TAKE AN ENTIRE DAY OFF WORK, WHICH I CANNOT AFFORD TO DO, JUST TO PAY YOU WAY TOO MUCH MONEY SO YOU CAN FUCK ME IN THE ASS FOR ANOTHER MONTH? OH, AND IT HAS TO BE BY MONEY ORDER? YOU WON'T ACCEPT ANY OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT? WELL ISN'T THAT JUST FUCKING GREAT. I'M LOSING FEELING IN MY ARM AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. BUT AS LONG AS YOU GET YOUR MONEY ORDER FUCK ME, RIGHT? THERE ARE 5 (F I V E) FUCKING LEAKY SPOTS IN THE CEILING AND THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I HATE THIS PLACE SO MUCH I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE. KILL MEEEE
>>
OH GOOD, AND NOW I'M HAVING HEART PALPITATIONS.

IS THIS HOW I FUCKING DIE? LIVING LIKE A THIRD WORLD PIECE OF SHIT IN A FUCKED UP STUDIO APARTMENT THAT SMELLS LIKE DECOMPOSING FLESH BECAUSE ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS FUCKING D I E D AND THE OFFICE CALLED THE POLICE BUT REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SMELL? REALLY?

IS THAT HOW I DIE? GOOD I FUCKING HATED MY LIFE ANYWAYS
>>
File: 1490005415047.jpg (72KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1490005415047.jpg
72KB, 500x667px
>>36588621
Anon, for the love of god, call for the ambulance and get the fuck out of that complex
>>
>>36588621
>be dying
>could be at the hospital
>decides to post on a puertorrican basket weaving forum
>dies
>>
>>36588860
>>36588835
I CANNOT AFFORD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
>>
>>36588876
You dont need to afford it, just go
>>
>>36588576
Your landlords are probably well aware they're fucking you. They'll probably hide your body and you'll become a missing person's case. Well you deserve your fate for being a filthy tripfag.
>>
>>36588876
Let life take care of the rest. It doesn't fucking matter anymore. This is the event that's going to change your life now, for better or worse.
>>
>>36588876
Just go. They must treat you, just ignore the bill. Also, write your congressman.
>>
>>36588876
You either live with medical debt or die right now, your choice

Hey, maybe you can sue the fuckers
>>
Calm down Anon go to the hospital and call a lawyer to sue or make then pay for your hospital bill or both
>>
>>36588899
>>36588915
ALRIGHT, FINE. I'LL GO.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE. STILL, FUCK MY APARTMENT
>>
File: 135461235356.jpg (50KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
135461235356.jpg
50KB, 450x299px
>>36588576
>live alone in a apartment filled with mold, little bugs appearing out of kitchen tools/clothes/couch etc.
>toilet got clogged yesterday and smells awful
>been peeing in the sink alot because of how disgusting the toilet is
>sink has become orange looking and smells like jizz
>tfw just want to live in a clean apartment
why is this so hard
>>
Venom of The Bark Scorpion

>For clarification, scorpions (like venomous snakes and spiders) are referred to as "venomous" and not "poisonous". Venom is injected by an animal whereas poison (poison plant life and toxic chemicals) are absorbed or ingested.

>All scorpions have venom. The impact of a scorpion sting varies by species. The potency of most types of scorpion stings are no more serious than a bee sting. However, the venom of a Bark Scorpion packs a punch that is much more severe with very intense pain accompanied by hot burning sensation.

>In some cases its sting can become substantially more serious with breathing difficulty , numbness, frothing at the mouth, vomiting, and even convulsions. Difficulty swallowing is typically a sign of an allergic reaction. When the above symptoms are present, victims must seek emergency medical care where anti-venom is available.

>The most vulnerable are infants, young children, the elderly and those with compromised immunity in poor health. Domestic pets are also vulnerable.

http://www.arizona-leisure.com/arizona-bark-scorpion.html
>>
>>36588947
>However, the venom of a Bark Scorpion packs a punch that is much more severe with very intense pain accompanied by hot burning sensation.

>In some cases its sting can become substantially more serious with breathing difficulty , numbness, frothing at the mouth, vomiting, and even convulsions. Difficulty swallowing is typically a sign of an allergic reaction.
None of that. Just burning like hell and vomiting. Also my arm is numb and twitching.
>>
>>36588621
well...you goyim in murrica did let (((them))) seize control of your government and banks, now you are wondering why you live in a shitpit and have no money?
>>
>>36588922
wow...is this what burgerland has come to?
>>
File: 1469059535131.jpg (67KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1469059535131.jpg
67KB, 421x421px
>>36588998
>>36589011
this really puts things into perspective
in an original way of course
>>
>>36588992
That still sounds bad.

You need anti-venom as soon as possible. Hospital is your only option at this time of night as far as I know.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.