[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Qualfication

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oc9sjqKjzw1tac3quo1_1280.jpg (347KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc9sjqKjzw1tac3quo1_1280.jpg
347KB, 1280x1920px
There seems to be a desire to revoke robot cards from people. For example, how can people really think blacks can't be robots? When I hear this I automatically think these people have been consuming too much BLACKED and cuck memes and otherwise are the type of people to think that since they have low self esteem it must be because society prefers others to themselves.
I could easily say whites can't be robots. I mean there is an entire world of women that will add points to you just due to whiteness(note: not sleep with you just because of whiteness. Whiteness is not the end all be all, but it either add points or allows others to see you neutrally. That reality compared to other races being seen negatively, negative stigmas, etc. The denial of the existence of soft power behind whiteness is laughable. You may say blacks have soft power but it is completely incomparable. unlike whites who are seen three dimensionally, blacks are seen as a two dimensional niche and it only helps when dealing with people into that niche. if you don't fit that niche then too bad, you have to compensate elsewhere.)

But yet I still acknowledge whites can be robots all he same. Anybody anywhere can be a robot. Why the need to constantly try to disqualify others?
>>
File: 1420087231493.jpg (63KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
1420087231493.jpg
63KB, 300x380px
If you've ever driven a Honda civic you can't be a robot.
>>
Honestly I feel like the only qualification is if you never had sex.

You you aren't a virgin you need to leave this place immediately, you are the cancer killing this board, let us ree in peace.
>>
>>36588036
civics are chad vehicles?...oh wait you are saying they are normie vehicles. true.
>>
>>36588024
Also the fact that when discussing what races can or cannot be be robots it is often discussed in a VERY american-centric way. Distinguishing nation dynamics compared to global dynamics is very important
>>
>>36588067
add kissing and being in any kind of relationship
>>
If you claim to be a robot, you are not a robot.
>>
>>36588036
If you have a drivers license you can't be a robot
>>
>>36588036
I don't have a vehicle but if I get one I want it to be a Ford because he was antisemitic.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.