[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ice Poseidon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sHesHKNh.jpg (12KB, 264x315px) Image search: [Google]
sHesHKNh.jpg
12KB, 264x315px
Thoughts on Ice Poseidon? I like to watch him because I have no friends myself.
>>
>>36587491
He has a gf now. Not our guy any more desu. Sorry.

But I enjoy watching him. Nigga is chill af. Too bad the fan base is cancerous
>>
>>36587510
Dude even with a gf ice_poseidon manages to be a complete and total fucking autistic retard. He's still our goy

But definitely agree with the fanbase part.
>>
isnt he 6'4 with a deep fucking voice and alpha as shit?

i dont make a habit of watching alpha dudebros. but he is funny when he fucks with people.
>>
>>36587510
He is probably not a virgin. His friends from HS say he fucked a girl in the bathroom.

That aside, he's autistic enough with almost everyone he meets that I don't even care. This guy is pure entertainment.
>>
>>36587539
kiIl yourself retard

sage
>>
>>36587589
> probably
Do you know how Chad this guy is
He can talk to everyone he wants without shame and just "be himself"
And he also has the looks of a Chad
>>
he is absolutely ourguy
poor ice i love him
https://youtu.be/1i86H9aDGAQ
>>
File: 5305-1534775021.jpg (21KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
5305-1534775021.jpg
21KB, 225x350px
>>36587659
>>36587589
Duude just search the 7 richest man in LA and tell me he is our
>>
>>36587491
Rip old Ice. Some of his newer streams have been good but they don't compare to when I was actually a part of the purple army. I am not exaggerating when I say it was the happiest time of my life. I felt like I actually had friends and I had something to look forward to participating in.
>>
im an old twitch fag

usto watch own3d, later justin.tv but i came into twitch when i was like 12 or something. started out watching cod into trying to get attention from minecraft streamers in small communities and always coming in having conversations like an aspie 12 year old. later down the line when i was 16 i gotten into league and liked joining stream games or something or just having a league stream to talk about the game with. now im 18 and i only watch irl shit like tyler1 even if he plays games, ice poseidon, reckful(also last two years all i did was watch mitch and reckful). really been on twitch most of my life. i doubt anyone cares

but ice poseidon is legit retarded, can be reaaly bad when it comes to girls, also hate seeing him play games solo
>>
redpill me on old ice
the only thing i remember about him is a stream i watched about a year ago(i think). he was very loud and hyperactive
>>
>>36587659
He looks like a greasy mongrel and everyone thinks he's fugly.
>>
File: DAR.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
DAR.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>>36587491
I get some vicarious satisfaction seeing his utterly pathetic attempts to be a Chad. He tries so hard to be alpha and cool but just ends up looking like a schizophrenic screaming maniac.

10/10 stream
>>
He is that guy who is friends with everyone and is only friendly to you because he is friends with everyone. He is not a real friend, he just likes to have a lot of people know him. And I personally hate those types of people the most.

Real friendship is way harder to find than real love.
>>
>>36587491
Probably the dumbest streamer I've watched but it's entertaining as fuck. Part of me thinks his luck is gonna get even worse though. He'd best prepare for those situations, if not the stream itself.
>>
He's probably gonna get killed live on stream soon, enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>36587890
Why do you watch streams all the time?
>>
>>36587491
has always been autistic failed normie

if you enjoy his content you should probably just off yourself
>>
>>36587890
wow its like you're growing up!

kys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.