[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this once and for all, /r9k/. How do you get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 17

File: 312.jpg (272KB, 650x584px) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
272KB, 650x584px
Let's settle this once and for all, /r9k/.
How do you get a gf? What does a girl want in a guy?
Some say you have to be mean to her, while some say you have to be nice to her.
Some also say you have to be funny and make the girl laugh, while some say you just have to be attractive.
What is it really? How can a person like us, unattractive and have probably below-average social skills, get a girlfriend? What's the secret formula, /r9k/?
>>
>>36586272
Be attractive
/thread
>>
>>36586272
How do you get a gf?
>Talk to gf
>Have things in common
>Ask her out
>???
>Profit
What does a girl want in a guy?
>What do you want in a girl? Someone enjoyable to spend time with and pleasing to look at. Being able to make her laugh contributes to the "enjoyable to spend time around" factor. There is ultimately no secret formula. What I've described is a normal girl (normal here meaning not corrupt of moral and/or mental character). Some girls will want a man who has money, others will be swayed by good looks. These are not girls you should pursue for a number of reasons, but chiefly among those reasons is the fact that they will almost certainly not find you viable as a potential mate and are more likely than that to attempt to use you in some other, less pleasant manner.
>>
>>36586272
You autists act like all girls are the same. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES. some just want a handsome and sexy guy, while some want a guy that makes her laugh and happy all the time. It all depends on the woman you want, OP.
>>
>>36586367
this is not true you autistic fuck. all girls are the same "tastes". yes it may look like they have different types but trust me, there is only one type of guy that they get attracted to. they just act like they have a unique personality and they're different from "other girls", but in reality, they all want the same thing
>>
>>36586340
So basically you have to be everything OP said.
I guess I'll just kill myself then.
>>
Money.

Looks and personality mean nothing compared to money.

Money is so important that it is impossible for a broke NEET Chad get a gf.

Money is so important that an ugly manlet asshole who's wealthy could easily get a gf.
>>
>>36586272
Let's be honest, most people who go looking for relationships of either gender are primarily looking for a trophy. If you aren't something they think they'd feel validated by being with, they usually aren't interested. What exactly about a particular guy would make them feel that way depends on the type of girl.
>>
>>36586427
No, what I said is that you have to find a girl who will like you. That sounds more complicated than it actually is. Pick out your best qualities, and if you have none, develop some. These qualities must be ones which will attract the girl you want. Again, if all it takes to attract her is your cock, muscles, or wallet, then she is not the sort of girl you should be pursuing to begin with. And if you've found that your qualities are ones which attract girls you are not interested in, then you must reevaluate the entire venture because clearly you don't want a girlfriend, you want "her," whoever this "her" might be.
>>
>>36586336
>am attractive
>still no gf

Failing on ezey mode
>>
>>36586472
post pic then we'll decide
-
>>
>How do you get a gf?
be chad
>What does a girl want in a guy?
tall
good looks
big dick
lots of money
assertive personality bordering on dickhead but nice to her
dominant in bed
>>
File: 1489497979430.jpg (89KB, 526x588px)
1489497979430.jpg
89KB, 526x588px
>>36586272
You have to go against instinct and deny your own nature. Celibacy is the only path that will lead you to equilibrium. Nothing but ruin and agony await if you decide to pursue a gf.
>>
Another question:
Do girls hate perverted guys who talks a lot about sex? Or do they just pretend to hate them and they actually get turned on by guys who are like that?
>>
>>36586479
Already been told it by a bunch of 8/10's
Photoing me all day but the only ones i liked had bf's
>>
>>36586367
>What's your favorite candy?

Men:
>chocolate bars
>gummy bears
>skittles
>reeses cups
>licorice
>lollipops

Women:
>chocolate
>dark chocolate
>chocolate with almonds
>white chocolate
>chocolate
>chocolate with peanuts
>>
>>36586522
They're probably lying and just being nice to you, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>36586541
i thought that but its happened 2 times this month by girls who dont know eachother.
>>
>>36586576
Anyway though il try and get some photos off them and il probably make a thread later with them
>>
>>36586519
if you want a restraining order sure
>>
>>36586272
Girls want the guy who has the highest social status. Social status is determined by a multiple factors, such as looks (genes, health, etc), charisma (ability to persuade others, entertain others, etc), and wealth.
How do you use this to get a gf? I do not know exactly, as my social status is too low to get a gf.

>>36586519
If your social status is high enough you can say anything you want and get away with it. If not people will be grossed out by something as minor as liking feet (which in the grand scheme of fetishes isn't bad).
>>
>>36586508
you are right about that, am i still allowed to masturbate tho?
>>
File: 1492202974346.png (37KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1492202974346.png
37KB, 560x407px
>>36586761
it differs from person to person. Masturbation for me elivates that little voice in my head that says "tfw no gf". But it could have the reverse effect on you. Just something you gotta figure out yourself.
>>
>>36586761
no
but you can think of girls and do hands-free fapping
>>
File: image_18.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
I've found over the years that the thing that really gets them is talent
Even if you're unattractive, if you're talented (particularly in something 'cool' like music or art etc) they'll be frothing at the gash
The question of course still remains as to how to get them to see your talent
But other than that...
It's go! go! go!
>>
>How do you get a gf?
Ask a girl out on a date. Go on dating sites or tinder.
That he's not an autistic sperglord NEET posting all day long on a Vietnamese cave paintings forum.
>>
all these different answers
which is it really?
>>
>>36586272
Ariel Rebel has always been one of my favorites. She's still hot to this day. One of my few 10/10s.

She's gotta be around 30 by now.
>>
>>36586272
>Let's settle this once and for all
No thread like this in the history of 4chan has ever settled anything once and for all, or even for five minutes.
>>
>>36587171
Oh wow, it's almost as if there isn't one single universal answer.
>>
I was just good friends with her at first and eventually we grew sexual attraction for each other. I guess it started when we started having deep conversations and started hanging out at track practice.
>>
>>36587312
>>>/b/
>>>/Ieddit/
>>>/facebook/
also kill yourself
>>
>>36587351
>>>/wiz/

You don't belong here.
>>
>>36586272
I asked my girlfriend why she likes me. She told me it's because we understand each other.
We're both very quiet, we both like hanging out in bed just looking each other in the eyes and caressing each other all day long. Not a very active lifestyle.
>>
>>36586272
The level of autism on this thread is incredible. Just try it OP, go out, try to meet new people, even when you don't feel like doing so, it will be hard at first, but that's the only way it will get easier to hang around women. Don't listen to the manchilds who tell "all women are sluts, you need to be attractive or have money". Don't stuck on their fucking toxic mindset dude
>>
>>36587577
Maybe it's easy for you retarded normies but it's not for us.
>>
>>36587594
>Le normies meme
Keep thinking like that and you won't get nowhere. If you conform with who you are right now you will never achieve anything.
>>
>>36586450
Bullshit, NEET Chad will get plenty gf's and will fuck your gf behind your back because she's only with you for the money.
>>
>>36587594
Since we are so retarded, why don't you explain to us why it is not easy for you. What is preventing you from asking girls out on dates?
>>
>>36587727
Maybe the reason women doesn't even bother with you is because you spend your day shitposting on 4chan. At least the other guy is trying. But come on, keep shitposting all you want dude, I'm sure you will get a chuckle from other pathetic manchild
>>
>>36587727
Oh shit, my comment was for >>36586450, not you
>>
>>36587727
>NEET
>Chad

Pick one. Chad is successful in life.
>>
>>36586272
>How do you get a gf?
1. Ask her out on a date (not hanging out, an actual date).
2. Go on Date.
3. Repeat 1 and 2 until failure, or she's your gf.
Don't try 1 at a bar or club or something unless you're good-looking, funny, or obviously rich - there's too much competition, and girls are on their guard there. Do it in a more natural environment, like at work or school or whatever. Unless you're repulsive in some way, they'll probably say yes to a first date just from shock, or politeness. Don't screw it up after that, and you might get a gf.
The thing with girls is, unless you are extremely attractive to them, they won't ask you out, even if they wouldn't mind dating you. And you don't know if a girl's out of your league unless you try. I've seen lots of guys that score chicks for long-term relationships, that you wouldn't think would go together. Heck, I was in a physics lab class once, and out of 12 of us, including the TA's, only two weren't engaged or married.
But the first thing to do is ask. The worst thing that can happen is they say no.
t. wizard who hasn't ever asked
>>
So what's the right time to ask? Do you actually have to be good friends first? I like a girl I've been working with in physics class and the semester is coming to an end. While we have been working together and she doesn't seem to dislike talking with me I just feel like I'll come off as creepy if I try and ask her to hang out.
>>
>>36588011
>>36588048
this
when do you ask
>>
>>36587441
Let's hear your theory as to why r9k was undeleted.
>>
>>36588048
>>36588087
You ask as soon as you're interested. Think about it: what good comes out of delaying and not asking? Answer: nothing.
>>
>>36588140
Not to create a board for angry virgin manchildren, I'm sure.
>>
>>36587971
To no longer need employment, education, or training is the pinnacle of one form of success.
>>
>>36588145
>what good comes out of delaying and not asking?
Making sure the risk is worth it. I have a huge fear of getting rejected, especially since she might tell her friends about it, like "lol omg did you know anon just asked me out??! hahaha XD lol what a creep loser, im never going out with that loser virgin in a million years"
>>
>>36588145
Okay, but how would you ask in this situation? I only really know her name and school related stuff due to only talking with her during one class once a week. I don't want to drive her away if she actually would be interested in me. Just come out and ask if she's single?
>>
>>36586272
HAVE MONEY. Why can't you retards figure it out? Have a good job, your own car, your own place, that's it. Even if you're ugly as fuck, there is bound to be some girl who is desperate for security and someone to take care of her.

If you refuse to do this, that is the answer to why you're alone.
>>
>>36588168
Also this, fucking had to deal with this all throughout middle school because the girl I liked had a bitch friend.
>>
>>36586340
Too much fucking green. Learn to use the quote function properly you retard.
>>
>>36588152
It was deleted because everyone knew it could never again be good for anything other than that. Yet it was brought back.
>>
>>36588157
>fapping to animu in the basement all day long is the pinnacle of success
>>
>>36588168
That doesn't happen outside of high school. If she rejects you then that's it, nothing happens, move on. Far better than continuing to live in doubt.

Getting rejected is a GOOD thing. It means you're free to pursue other girls. It also makes you more Chad. Remember that Chad gets rejected lots. He just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>36588175
Just ask her if she wants to join you for coffee on the weekend. If she likes you she will say yes.
>>
>>36588193
The adult world is not like middle school.
>>
>>36586450
>Money is so important that it is impossible for a broke NEET Chad get a gf.

This is untrue.
My friend is unemployed and spends all day playing video games and sleeping, and he has had many girlfriends because he is tall and attractive.
>>
>>36588267
That's because he has charisma and puts himself out there. Gfs don't magically appear in front of you with no effort.
>>
>>36588248
Fuck it I'll give it a try. It'll probably go terribly but better than nothing.
>>
File: 1347963319995.png (23KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1347963319995.png
23KB, 100x125px
so many contradicting answers here
still don't know exactly how to get a gf
>>
>>36588011
In order to ask I would have to pretend to be someone I'm not. Put on a fake smile, cheerful voice and other gay shit that I wouldn't otherwise do. I would have to abandon my nature and essentially lie to a girl in order to be with her. What a shit deal.

It is my nature not to approach women, so as soon as I do I become someone I'm not. This is my problem.
>>
>>36588257
Unless you tilt your head to see past the virtue signalling platitudes.
>>
>>36588287
>That's because he has charisma and puts himself out there.

He literally plays video games and sleeps all day.
On the rare occasion he does go out, women will approach him, and they message him and ask to hang out.

He must have an enormous cock.
>>
>>36588293
You've got it! Any result you get is better than doing nothing.
>>
>>36588317
>be awesome
>know you are awesome
>put yourself out there
>>
>>36588339
>Any result you get is better than doing nothing.
Except the ones that are worse.
>>
>>36588321
So your nature is a foreveralone shut-in? Are you asexual?
>>
>>36588339
Except getting rejected and becoming the laughing stock of the entire school.
>>
>>36588333
He probably uses tinder or dating sites to set things up.
>>
>>36588347
Name them. Even just one.
>>
>>36586272
Be good looking. Make her cum. Make her laugh. HAVE A JOB . DONE
>>
>>36588356
It won't happen because you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>36588287

>Gfs don't magically appear in front of you with no effort.

In the age of Tinder they do.
>>
>>36588384
I am 18, retard.
>>
>>36588373
Your failures get you back where you started, but now with all hope drained from you.
>>
>>36588384
You jump on him for saying "school", but it's not as if later in life there are no communities that are eager to shun and difficult to avoid.
>>
>>36586472
All the atractiveness in the world doesn't help if you don't leave the basement y'know.
>>
>>36588404
>no effort

You still need to set up a good Tinder profile, swipe, and message lots of girls.
>>
>>36588428
That only happens if you are a weak faggot.
>>
>>36588456
But it doesn't work like that in the adult world. For some reason a lot of /r9k/ is stuck in the high school mentality and haven't adapted to the adult world.
>>
You allow life to take its course. Then you either get a gf or you don't. Then you will die. And everyone else will die. And everything that ever was will die.
>>
>>36588517
My favorite part of "positive upbeat encouragement" is the conclusion. So reliable, it's always the same. Something you can always depend on.
>>
>>36588535
That's because a lot of /r9k/ are in high school.
>>
>>36588734
>>36588535
this
/r9k/ is just a bunch of elliot rodgers
hell, elliot himself may have been a regular in /r9k/
>>
>>36586272
>mean
If you want sex
>nice
If you want friendship or she's ready to settle down
>funny
Maybe if you want friendship
>attractive
Maybe if you want sex or romance

I'm just memeing but there's some truth to these probably.
>>
>>36588669
this isn't a nihilism thread, buddy
>>
How to get a gf? Start dating.

Seriously. Make it your goal to go on dates instead of getting a gf. As many and successful as possible.

Mathematically speaking, it's impossible to not find a girl that you can click with.

(worked for me and I only had like 5 dates with different girls. Manlet, khv until 22)
>>
>>36588850
Does being mean actually get you somewhere with a girl or is this just an r9k meme?
I don't get how a girl would like a guy that's mean to her.
>>
File: lLv86na.jpg (316KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lLv86na.jpg
316KB, 1200x1200px
>>36586272
>be rich
>have a stable career you're never going to get fired from, that has amazing pay.
>be in a position where you would be able to financially support 4+ additional people.
>be at least 6"2, but taller is better.
>at least have a 4 pack, this should be bare minimum, six pack is often required, gym should be attended at least 5 days a week for 2 hours at a time, before work.
>vegan, cares about animals and the environment, doesn't mind adopting a cat.
>be highly educated, having multiple degrees is a plus.
>be good with your hands, be able to build anything, sculpt, electronics, basically in your freetime you are always working on something either for your wife or for the house
>good relationship with both parents, good if parents are in a stable marriage.
>be willing to put up with her cheating or messing up.
>be willing to put up with her not paying
>expect to be dumped if you refuse to pay or buy her gifts
>expect to always be the breadwinner.

Do all of this OP, then come back.
>>
>>36589161
>don't be a flaming faggot

Literally the only thing you need. And why so much of /r9k/ fails to get girls.
>>
>>36589077
More than getting you somewhere, it prevents you from getting somewhere counterproductive.
>>
>>36589257
Explain further how and why.
>>
>>36589276
It filters out other potential roles for you in her life, simplifying things. If you're good for nothing tangible yet she keeps you around anyways, that process of elimination speaks well of the intangible.
>>
>>36589461
call me retarded but i have no idea what you just said
>>
File: 1460463843438.jpg (96KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1460463843438.jpg
96KB, 409x409px
Comfy NEET Pepe here

Question for anons, is it ethical for me to offer my butt to a gay guy so he can blow my load in me but only if he pays me money and then later I use that money to buy weed, acid or shrooms to offer a qt girl with so she can be my qt stoner gf (or temp fuck buddy)?

Would it work?

Bonus question:

Is it generally an advantage/benefit for me in my quest for qt cummies gf that I have no filter? Even when I'm sober. I always speak my mind very directly to everybody. I give absolutely no fucks, not even because I think it's funny or "edgy", but that's simply how I am and have been since kiddie days.
>>
>>36589658
The part where you're an asswhore is gross but ethical. The part where you try to drug her into being your gf is questionable.
>>
File: 1470094647779.png (184KB, 420x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470094647779.png
184KB, 420x470px
>>36589743
Not drug her

A) Ask her if she'd be down for weed, acid or shrooms

B) Ask her if she'd be down for sex as well

If A = yes and B = no then I ask a different girl

If A = no and B = yes then I give her the Benis

If A = no and B = no then I ask a different girl

If A = yes and B = yes then I give her the Benis and smoke her out and give her the munchies food also
>>
File: 1464695299336.jpg (85KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1464695299336.jpg
85KB, 600x511px
Would it work if I was talking to a girl at a party and while we are deep into convo I looked straight into her eyes with a penetrating gaze and said " Hey, anon-chan. Do you want to be my cummies girlfriend?" ?
>>
>>36586272
Quick list
>Don't be a jerk
>Don't set your standards higher than yourself. Example being if you think you're a 5/10, stick to 6/10 or under. Girls are shallow cunts.
>find girls who have common personalities or at least don't have conflicting personalities
>Don't date a Stacey
>for the love of fucking god. Don't go for the mentally ill ones. The sjw feminist ones. They will convert you to white knightism. And no normal girl likes a white knight

You should be fine.
>>
>>36590148
Some good points (especially the one about avoiding mentally ill women) but also some stupid ones. Personally, I'd advise people to aim for the stars because it's actually pretty easy to score a girl out of your league. All memes aside, it's actaully women that are the ones willing to settle for guys uglier than them.
>>
>>36590148
Isn't monogamy a tool of the ZOG?

Is cuckoldry Red-pilled?
>>
>>36586272
>What does a girl want in a guy
A big dick, stable income, mutual kinks, nice.
t. girl
>>
>go on a dates
>3 dif girls said they don't see themselves in a relationship with me in one way or another

Got steady job, have friends, no problem with communicating to people.

Is the fact that I`m 30 & live with both of my parents (because cannot afford my own place, also one of my parents got disability) is an instant turn off for women?
>>
>>36586404
>t. clueless virgin who never interacts with women
>>
>>36590618
>t. literal white knight cuck who never interacts with women
>>
>>36586523
nice made-up poll, you really showed that guy
>>
>>36590479
yes

that's so pathetic, being 30 and living with your parents. if you can't even take care of your self financially how are you able to care for a gf. think about it anon.
>>
I literally cannot find women. If they are out in public I thinks it's rude to bother them plus there are virtually no women my age out in public. What do? Does it make me more attractive to women if I let them know I'm in the Army?

-20 year old hand-holdless virgin
>>
I want someone who doesn't only know me but understands me, someone I can totally drop my guard around. I want a meaningful and selfless relationship where you don't feel the need to hide what you think or do in fear of getting hurt or judged. To me, loving is giving.

Sure, social status or looks are a nice plus but it doesn't really matter in the end. What's the point of dating Chad if you still feel lonely in the end because this is all just a facade?
>>
>>36590839
>I literally cannot find women. If they are out in public I thinks it's rude to bother them plus there are virtually no women my age out in public

Build up a social circle.
>>
>>36590875
>Build up a social circle.
That actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>36586272
Study animal mating habits. The dog mounts whoever he wishes regardless of her opinion. The rabbit chases the female, who she tries to hit and get away from, until she is tired and gives up. The dolphin has no qualms with that animal being of the same species. The lesson here is that you should be willing to rape anything. Buy a dog. Have sex with it. Having had sex, you are now a Chad and get females wanting to sleep with you.
>>
>>36590732
There you go, it`s money again
>>
File: 1399431412150.jpg (82KB, 625x621px) Image search: [Google]
1399431412150.jpg
82KB, 625x621px
>>36586272
*strokes crotch*
>>
>>36590627
Nope, I have a GF of five years and plenty of female friends. I know you're full of shit. Anyone who thinks all women are the same is a fucking clueless retard.
>>
>>36586404
This is why I hate all women and why OP is retarded for wanting one. All want that big black cock and to have while males euthanized for not being useful to society. The only real use a while male has is to be a "rape" accusation, where she demands tree-fitty for having raped her when she fully consented to bass to mouth. It is not my fault that she didn't want to go mouth to trout, but that shouldn't be a financial burden. I hate females because they revel in my destruction, plus like either receiving money or spending money on Paleozoic monstrosities that they are probably blowing on the side.
>>
>>36590960
You don't need to be rich. You should have a BASIC ADULT INCOME, though. Enough to take care of yourself and be independent from your parents. You can't be a pathetic useless manchild.
>>
>>36590984
>this is why I hate all women
>writes a bunch of made-up memes
You have it backwards. You believe all this shit because you want to hate all women. Because it's easier than actually putting some effort into improving yourself and getting a GF.
>>
>>36586469
What if said female doesn't exist. I want one who can prove her worth in combat and does not shy away from blood. I want her to be proficient with knives and to know exactly what I say when I say it. I want her to dress in black and wish for the destruction of humanity. She refuses to wear anything revealing and instead serves as my shadow.
>>
>>36590732
But robot, what about many broke chads who got shitty job, bank loans but nevertheless got a gf that stays with him or even wife & kids?
>>
>>36586523
Today I learned that I am a woman as I like chocolate. Thanks r9k, never would have known without you!
>>
>>36586740
I swear I am the only one who gets turned on by a female roleplaying the signing of the Declaration of Independence, so I might have a couple problems finding a female who is angry with the king for pillaging her seas.
>>
>>36591018
Not him, but he said he`s got a job & income. I dunno where are you from, but in my country it`s almost impossible to buy your own flat, let alone house. What`s the point of moving if you gonna spent about 70% of your salary on rent? Being poor but "independent"?
>>
>>36587140
Vietnamese cave paintings? I thought this was a site about DOOM PWADs made in September of 1996. No wonder nobody makes any sense to me.
>>
>>36591103
Sorry you live in a shithole, but I still doubt that it's "almost impossible" to buy a place in your own country. And rent doesn't cost nearly 70% of your income unless, as I said, you are a worthless manchild with a shit dead-end job, which is what women don't like.
>>
>>36587174
That is the problem I have, it is very hard when Emma Watson doesn't even know you exist and live on the opposite side of the world from her in a town she doesn't care about.
>>
>>36587312
I don't get how you go from friend to butt buddy. Where in the conversation does "I wish to see you naked, then caress your flesh until I can perform intercourse on you." come up?
>>
>>36587108
wrong.

>especially good at programming, art and music
>extremely ambitious, overachiever
>respected by peers, they look up to me
>only seen as friends by girls

I'm overqualified for this shit, not relatable.
>>
>>36587543
That is all I want from a female, to be understood, and not have people screaming when I walk outside. For once I would appreciate if people stopped yelling "MONSTER!" and saying how I am going to cause a massacre. I just want a female that when I growl like a Wookie, she gets that I am stating I am independent and very good at fixing robots.
>>
>>36591169
Then maybe you're not making it obvious enough that you want to be more than friends? Try flirting early on.
>>
>>36587594
It is especially hard when you have zero females around you besides family. I have considered asking my family to bone and dream about them nightly, but I imagine that will just result in shock and getting thrown out of the house.
>>
>>36591227
No shit, you're supposed to have a social circle before getting a GF.
>>
>>36591131
Let`s convert it to dollars. Average salary is ~650$, average rent cost is ~350-400$. Well, not 70, but about 60. If you alone you can find a cheap 1-room flat, but it`s not unusual to see even young married copules to live at his or her parents.
>>
>>36591236
I met my bf on r9k, and he was a NEET with no social circle except his family.
Maybe internet is the only way for people like you?
>>
>>36591241
I don't understand why you people are always so evasive about where you're from. It's always "my country" and "convert to dollars". Just be out with it, already.
>>
>>36588145
What comes out of asking? A female who will want money and to live in your bedroom. Very hard to get successful when you have a second mouth to feed.
>>
>>36591265
For same reason why we all typing in english
>>
>>36591277
Then look for women who actually have a career and aren't expecting their bf to provide for them?
>>
>>36588317
How do I get a girl that looks like this? That is the problem I have, all real life females look ugly. I think it is the lack of pirate hats in modern society, females look really hot in them and yet nobody wears them :(
>>
>>36591300
That makes no sense. We are typing in English so that we can understand each other. There is no reason to hide your nationality like a dirty secret in a discussion where it is relevant.
>>
>>36591310
you order a van, a pirate hat, then become a pedophile
>>
>>36586367
fuck off you dumb roastie. all women are the same.

women want a guy who is handsome, sexy AND funny.
>>
>>36588669
Sand stays. All else changes. But sand stays. Buries your body. But sand stays. All signs gone of us. But sand stays. Forget women, sand is forever.
>>
>>36591323
OK then, I live in Kharkhov, Ukraine. Does it tell you much?
>>
>>36591336
Then how come unattractive and boring people are still able to marry and reproduce?
>>
>>36588734
If you are in high school you aren't really a NEET, you haven't had time to be a failure yet. Wait a few years, get rejected by every college and Toys R Us, then rant about how you hate life.
>>
I found my only bf on r9k AMA.
>>
>>36591336
This.
You're either handsome, sexy, and funny, OR, you're rich as fuck.
This is what ALL women want. No exceptions.
>>
>>36589057
I don't know, I can't stand most people.
>>
>>36591376
I did too. Are you two still together?
>>
>>36586272
There is no secret formula. People are too complex. You just have to not have autism and be able to read people and tell when they're interested.
>>
>>36591336
>t. clueless, brainwashed /r9k/ manchild

>>36591360
There, was that so hard? I don't know what it's like in eastern Europe, but if it is very common for adults in relationships to live with their parents, then it is probably not a huge problem for a single man trying to meet women. This is not the case in the United States, though.
>>
>>36591364
They're not unattractive and boring.
>>
>>36589793
It sounds like the perfect idea if you want a druggie gf. You can't possibly lose, even if you don't get a girl, you got plenty of drugs to numb the pain!
>>
>>36591390
We are. How about you?
>>
>>36590984
Hahahahahahagaha
>>
>>36590148
How do you know what you are? Based on what you said, any female is too attractive for me.
>>
>>36590911
Now the question is... how do you get a social circle? My knowledge consists of obscure levels made by amateurs in the early 90s. I have zero to talk about with anyone as that is all I am interested in.
>>
Similar question, is it possible to hook up at a club without being chad? If so how?
>>
>>36591451
We are too. :) We're in a LDR for now though, we're literally living on different continents.
The earliest I'll get to see him is in 4 months but it's alright.
What about you? Were you in the same state and decided to meet up?
>>
>>36591035
Made-up memes? So the porn where a woman sees a black kid insult her and she hates him, but then he drops her pants and she realizes how big his cock is and obsesses over it due to being bigger than her husband, is totally wrong?

r9k pretty much taught be about the euthanasia. At the least they love to castrate males, I remember that thread recently where females mocked males for having balls and threatened to cut them off. It depressed me to think that is what females wanted to do and made me realize I had to fight for my right to stay a male because if we ever let females in charge they would do this to us.
>>
>>36591492
>obscure levels
what does this even mean?

get a social circle by talking to people at your job or school about your job or school (what you have in common), for starters. also, immerse yourself in interests othar than what you're used to
>>
>>36591556
it's porn, you retard, those are actors being paid to say certain things
>>
>>36591236
How does one get a social circle? I can't just run up to people and demand they be my friend.
>>
>>36591301
But then the female is superior to me and I feel like less of a man. I worry if she is thinking I am using her and if she is truly happy. She probably would be smarter than me in this instance, how could I be happy with a genius who is being repressed by a retard? It would be abuse to keep her.
>>
File: 1453703542822.jpg (100KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1453703542822.jpg
100KB, 600x801px
>>36591492
It actually requires a bit of work. If you don't want it bad enough to put the work in then it is your own fault but if you do want it you just make small talk which is a skill that needs to be developed and requires, in my experience, at least a surface level understanding of normie topics.

After you have gotten a few normie friends and acquintances the weird ones will start to reveal themselves. That is how I acquired my current friends group. The only problem is that we are isolated, really only associate with each other and have no females in our group so we need to work on that individually.
>>
>>36591588
See this post:
>>36591562

it really depends on your situation, though. you shouldn't be a NEET, for starters
>>
>>36591335
I don't want to be a pedophile and would never do anything to a child, but I find myself having to look away whenever I see a girl over 12 as I get turned on. It is very hard in these instances to try to avoid making people think you are checking out their boobs and butt when you really wish to do such and go out of your way not to so they can have a happy existence.
>>
>>36591669
You're a closet-pedophile.
But don't worry, every male in the entire world is a closet-pedophile. Maybe females too, I don't know.
>>
>>36591588
you don't demand anything, you just ask them to spend time with you. Do it often enough and they will be your friends.
>>
>>36589793
do you have your own place or where are you planning on doing it if it works out?
>>
>>36591562
>https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom/m-o/octagon
I mean video game levels made by people in the early 90s. If I can find a female that knows about octagon, I will be golden, but I can't even find another person in real life. Even online is pretty uncommon.

Everyone at my job is a Chad. They talk friendly to me, but they know I am quite different from them, and we don't really have much to talk about as we have different roles.

I have tried other things, I usually end up miserable. I actually was suicidal for a bit because I refused to play DOOM and instead do other things. I tried going to a gym, I tried running, nothing works for me.
>>
>>36586463

This is mostly true for girls. My sister told me her friends would date me if I dressed better, guys don't even consider shit like that when choosing a girl.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-27-15-15-19.png (407KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-27-15-15-19.png
407KB, 720x1280px
>>36586272
OMG GUYZ STAWP BEEN SO SEXIST AND RACIST AGAINST US GURLS WERE NOT ALL THE SAAAAME XD AND NOT EVERYONE LIKES CHAD LOL

I'M DONE WITH BAD BOYZ AND I JUST WANTA REGULAR NICE (6'2"+) NERDY GUY LIKE PIC RELATED
>>
>>36591572
Regardless, porn must be based on something. There must be a reason why women would so willingly cheat on their husbands because a black teen at the school they work at has a bigger dick. I sure find none of that sexually appealing, I find it concerning that white males are being replaced in a genocide. Just go on /b/ and ask them, they will say women want the black cock.
>>
>>36591211
well shit i have no idea how to flirt besides the "eye contact" bullshit

i guess i'm autistic
>>
>>36591625
Then better yourself. Also this may matter in a casual relationship, but if you really love each other then it shouldn't matter.
When I first started dating my boyfriend he was still a NEET and I am in med school.
There is a simple solution to all your worries though, talk about it to your SO and you can work it out together.
My boyfriend even ghosted me because he said I could probably find someone else better, but what does "better" even mean? I love him and everything else is secondary to me.
>>
>>36588181
>HAVE MONEY. Why can't you retards figure it out?

Money means nothing if you're autistic. That PUA guy Tyler tried the same thing and it didn't work for him because he was so assberg.
>>
>>36591626
What are even normie topics? Getting stuck in the mud when driving your car? How does one even need knowledge on that, it just involves taking your car and going into a mud pit.

The problem is that if you learn normie topics, but hate them, you are making friends with people as a lie. You say you like driving trucks in the mud, but it just feels pointless to you, and it is a bunch of hours you feel you are wasting. The friends you get don't really know you as the hobbies aren't even ones you really want, plus the weird ones think you like driving trucks in the mud as well.
>>
>>36588345

This is really all it comes down to.

Notice the "Be", this isn't some fake it til you make it bullshit, you have to build a genuinely good life for yourself so girls will be interested. Knowing you're awesome is just confidence, which is important.

And of course putting yourself out there, only rock stars are so awesome that girls come to them, like it or not, you're gonna have to engage the world.
>>
>>36591779
You might literally be autistic, I don't know. You shouldn't dismiss people just by labeling them 'Chad'. Actually talk to them and engage with them. You don't need to do something athletic to be relatable, and you don't need to quit DOOM altogether. Just try out different things. And consider seeing a psychologist, for real.

>>36591785
Guys may not care about fashion but they certainly care about looks, dummy.

>>36591796
Cool strawman, buddy.

>>36591810
You're an idiot who has lost all connection to reality.

>>36591849
There are tons of different interests that 'normies' can have and it would not kill you to open yourself up to something other than what you're used to. But if you would rather be alone for the rest of your life doing the same old shit on the internet, that's your choice.
>>
>>36591813
>>36591211

Also, just to be clear, I'm not doing nothing and expecting gfs to come to me.
I'm actively getting out of my comfort zone and trying to set up dates, but as you suggested, i might have to try this earlier on.
>>
>>36591681
That is the problem. I have fetishes that are extreme. I have self-control to never do them, but I would rather not have them at all. Like the fetish of getting a female just to get a daughter, then raping said daughter. I could imagine her crying and telling me how much it hurts. For some reason I don't really find consensual sex enjoyable, I get turned on by thoughts of forcing myself on someone. Thus, it gets hard to find anyone to love, because I would be disinterested. I either am doing unethical things I would never wish to do, or I am doing things that feel boring and pointless. It is a depressing situation to be asexual to vanilla sex.
>>
>>36591890
OMGEEE THAT IS PATRIARCHY IT IS STRAW PERSON OR STRAW WOMAN
WOW... I FEEL SO RAPED ON THR INSIDE...

OH EAIT IM A WOMAN I LUV BEING RAPES AS LONG AS IT IS CHAD :((((
Really makes you think
>>
>>36591890
>Guys may not care about fashion but they certainly care about looks, dummy.

Of course, but only a girl will like a guy but not date him because he doesn't fit in enough.
>>
>>36591697
But the problem I have is that people are often nice to me, but nobody can really relate to me. I end up feeling lost and alone whenever I do try to bother with others. I will convince some people to let me into their Skype call, listen to them ramble, and wonder why I am even there.
>>
>>36591924
Posting nonsense in all caps just highlights your own idiocy.

>>36591937
I wouldn't say 'only a girl' would do that, although I would probably say that it's more common among women than men. Not ubiquitous, though. I dress pretty shabby, personally, and I have had GFs in the past offer to help me get better clothes. Note that this was their go-to, not refusing to get with me in the first place.

>>36591947
Keep trying and practicing. I don't know why you're getting on Skype calls, though. Do in-person interaction. And strongly consider talking to a psychologist about your problems.
>>
>>36591849
I know what you're saying but there are things you can still have in common with normies. And like I said, you need to befriend normies first as a building block to getting friends you actually like.
>>
>>36591832
Fascinating. Perhaps finding a high quality female isn't as bad as I thought and shouldn't revolve around me pitying her. I am pretty self-destructive, I tend to acquire friends only to attempt to make them hate me because I feel bad that they are my friend. I feel that I am a terrible person, so I try to save people from myself. But perhaps, in love, it is different and they can accept you being a horrible human being.
>>
>>36591947
Then just meet more people until you find ones that you can relate to and that can relate to you?
I think most people on /r9k/ feel that way but if you don't look then you won't find anything, it's as simple as that. Sure it may take a lot of tries but isn't it worth it in the end if you can at least find one "true" friend?
>>
>>36591923
you should kill yourself my man &_&
-
>>
>>36591890
I might be, I am not sure, I saw an autism chart one time and every detail fit me perfectly, but nobody has ever diagnosed me, mainly because I have paranoia of doctors and thus refuse to go to them.

I don't dismiss them, I said that to say how they are in comparison to me, I am the repressed loner who talks with others but has a bit of a gap. They often will talk with each other while I try to say things. Often the jokes I make are offensive and make people mad, while other people laugh at offensive jokes. Regardless, people like me, but not enough to consider me a friend or anything.

That is the thing, I have tried different hobbies. I have tried reading books that made me miserable. I tried watching tv, it bored me. Movies, same thing, I can't just sit there. Sports are uninteresting. Pop music sounds terrible. Every activity is not from a lack of trying, I went suicidal not because of not being around things I like but because I was so actively forcing myself to like things I hated. I just didn't like anything I tried.

Psychologists, I avoid them. They will tell me something is wrong and I need to take a pill to be happy. I don't want pills, I don't want to be not in control. I have a bit of a control issue, so anything that makes me feel like I am not myself is a bit of an issue.
>>
>Ariel Rebel

It's a shame she started doing interracial stuff.
>>
>>36592002
I know that feeling to be honest. I tend to push people away when things go too well, but being in love actually makes you want to better yourself for your SO. You want to be the one to make them happy.

I don't know how many times I've thought I wasn't good enough for my boyfriend as I tend to be very insecure, but talking about it really is the solution. I make a point of being totally honest with him, even if I might sound petty at times (like getting jealous over minor things). My point isn't to blame him or make him change his ways, but for him to understand me fully because I think that's the most important thing in a relationship and that in the end we're all looking for someone who can understand and accept us without having to put up a facade.
>>
>>36591890
>You're an idiot who has lost all connection to reality.
I hope so. I don't talk to real people anymore. The real people defend the blacks wishing to genocide me because they have bigger cocks. I pretty much interact with people on 4chan to find out what is going on in the world. I don't get why porn wouldn't be realistic to an extent. There must be some fact about females liking black cocks for that to be such a big thing.
>>
>>36592093
You sound like an autistic wannabe hipster.
You won't get anywhere in life. Sorry, bud.
>>
>>36591890
>There are tons of different interests that 'normies' can have and it would not kill you to open yourself up to something other than what you're used to. But if you would rather be alone for the rest of your life doing the same old shit on the internet, that's your choice.
But the mud is boring! There is nothing fun about driving a car into the mud and getting it stuck! Think about the damage to the car! Think about the mess! Why is getting stuck so appealing?
>>
>>36592093
Psychologists don't need to give you pills. They can offer you therapy as well. I don't think you are going to make much progress without one, based on what you've told me. You're stuck unless you get over your fear of doctors.

>>36592147
I really can't help you, you're too far gone. Porn is simply not representative of real life. All real data about interracial dating points to white women finding black men the least attractive.
>>
>>36591985
>Keep trying and practicing. I don't know why you're getting on Skype calls, though. Do in-person interaction. And strongly consider talking to a psychologist about your problems.
I don't have people in my real life beyond the cashiers at the grocery store. I just don't know how to strike up a conversation with them when they ask me if I found everything I am looking for.
>>
>>36586272
humans are retarded and have retarded tastes, you roll a dice everytime you meet a girl so just try to be friends with as many women as you can and try to talk with them often. dating is basically throwing shit at the wall till something sticks
>>
>>36592231
You need to not be a NEET, then - school or work is the first step to a social life.
>>
>>36591997
I just have no idea what I like in common with normies when my tastes are entirely different from the norm.
>>
>>36592250
Yes, you are so edgy, such a special snowflake.
>>
>>36586272
I recently ended a long term relationship. She was really hot and socially awkward.
We worked on an art project together. More and more towards the end she started dropping hints and trying to flirt with me. I was just focused on finishing the project.

A couple of weeks after it was finished, I invited her round to see it. We ended up watching youtube clips and I decided fuck it and got the courage to ask her out
I don't know if anyone will find this story helpful but I thought I'd share on the off-chance
>>
>>36592033
It is, but so far it has been a lonely search. Everyone I meet just can't relate to me. They end up asking if I find them hot, I tell them the truth (no), then they cut off all communication with me. Or I have trouble breathing and they think I am jerking off to them. Or they call me a faggot because they show me pictures of females with large breasts that don't interest me.
>>
>>36592250
You sound like such a fag. You are telling me, of the millions of possible interests out there you don't have a single thing in common with normies?
>>
>>36592320
It was helpful enough for me to let you know you should leave this board forever you fuckiing normie.
>>
>>36592039
I would, but then I wouldn't be able to experience any pleasure. At least right now, I can roleplay out acts with MS Paint.
>>
>>36592320
Why did your relationship end? How long did it last?
>>
>>36592329
>>36592250
This. He's probably fucking underaged or just plain autistic, thinking he's "cool" for having different tastes than the norm.
>>
>>36592129
That sounds like the best solution. I had heard from people in the past that you want to do the opposite and never appear self-destructive or else you scare everyone away anyway. In fact, a large part of the problem is that everyone I tend to talk to tells me to "man up" and hide my bad nature. But I just am an honest person, one who doesn't like to bottle things up and likes to express himself. Your comment makes sense, it is good to communicate what is going on.
>>
>>36592346
It ended primarily because this is my last of uni and I approached intense work mode. And she had naive notions that we might somehow stay together afterwards.
But also because our personalities didn't gel that much. She didn't really get sarcasm and I'm really sarcastic. And she didn't really get conversations, she'd hear something she knew something about, interrupt and tell an unrelated story involving that minor thing and then nothing

We never argued despite this. But it was funny when I met her parents and she did this because they would just look at me as if to say "yeah, we know"

We were together almost a year and a half
>>
>>36592152
The problem is that I don't want to be a hipster. I am not doing anything to rebel against the system or be cool. Most people think I am retarded. I just like what I like.
>>
>>36592426
Because you ARE retarded.
Please kill yourself. You neither belong here on r9k or in the normie world.
>>
>>36592325
Just don't give up. They cut off all communication because they were just interested in feeding their own ego anyway, I doubt you want to befriend people like that.
Also if females with large breats aren't your preference I don't see what's wrong with that.
To me it sees like you're not looking at the right places and only meeting shallow people.
>>
>>36592227
That is the problem. Doctors were the boogieman growing up, I was told I was going to be locked up in an asylum if I did anything wrong, so I pretty much have been conditioned to be paranoid of them. I know it isn't as bad now, but I still can't get over the anxiety and feelings of distrust. What if they were right? What if someone examines me and says I belong in a nut house?
>>
While you fags hate humanity because of women and "chad", it is you fags who make me hate humanity.

To accept to bathe in your own revolting shit like this, to craft disinforming memes and to spread them around like truth, further contributing to the intellectual and moral descent of humanity is a revolting joke. I hate you all, you fucking disgust me.

At any instance where someone brings positive ideas to the table, you shut them down. So misanthropic that you REFUSE to see good when good happens in favor of raging autistically at the handful of romantic tragedies of some suckers. You may give shit to roasties, chads and what have you for being degenerates who contribute to ruining the worlf, but at least they are blissfully ignorant about it. You, on the other hand, you have awareness and the opportunity to do better, but you don't. You willingly work to destroy happiness everywhere you find it in others out of pure malice and jealousy. You got it hard snif boohoo? Nit a fucking excuse to be a piece of shit. If the world revolts you, step up and di something to make it better.

The sweet irony that you are indignated at other's degeneracy when you are the most degenerate humanity could offer. Beings with no hope, no love, no care.

You deserve to hate yourselves. There is no redeeming quality to your lot and I'm fucking glad there are optimistic people who swarm your safe space to put it in your face just how muserable you are. You deserve no peace. Endlessly face the despair you see in the mirror. Maybe, one day, it will serve as the motivation you need to become a good man.
>>
>>36592416
Well, good on you for having had a relationship. I don't know you or your relationship, but to me those seem like silly reasons to dump her. I think if you keep hunting around for the perfect woman, rather than trying to make what you have work, you will be disappointed.

>>36592452
You can't be locked up against your will unless you have and voice specific plans to kill yourself or others.
>>
>>36592227
>I really can't help you, you're too far gone. Porn is simply not representative of real life. All real data about interracial dating points to white women finding black men the least attractive.
Hmm, I wonder if porn is then overcompensation. Perhaps it is done because black guys can't get as much in reality, so they jump on porn and spam it a lot more than whites, resulting in what appears to be a lengthy amount of black-being-dominant porn.
>>
>>36592471
is there something wrong with your keyboard dude
>>
>>36592249
>You need to not be a NEET, then - school or work is the first step to a social life.
But nobody accepts me. I try to sign up for jobs, I can't even get a minimum wage position. I did go to a screening process one time, but failed because I tried to break down a door after I couldn't figure out how to open it. School has been several years of failed applications. I am pretty much so pathetic of a human that nobody wants me.
>>
>>36592471
Couldn't agree more. Its like no one here wants to get better.
>>
>>36592481
>I don't know you or your relationship, but to me those seem like silly reasons to dump her.
There was no exchange of ideas or discord. I mean I made it work for over a year, but I never loved her. I was only really with her because she was hot and awkward
And she was really deeply in love with me

It was kinda mean to keep stringing her along when someone else out would love her the way she deserved
>>
>>36592297
I am not edgy, but it is hard when I like German music and nobody else seems to like it here.
>>
>>36592397
Then you just have to find someone with the same views as you. It's not easy and I'm really lucky I did (on r9k of all places too).
Most people tend to hide how they truly feel because they don't want to develop real bonds with people, it makes them vulnerable and I can understand why this may be scary.
If I intend to spend my whole life with someone though, there's no point in playing games and hiding who I am, it would make our relationship pointless as he would be loving someone that doesn't actually exist and I think this is a really lonely feeling, even worse than actually being alone.
>>
>>36592534
Keep trying to apply to jobs and schooling, you're never going to get anywhere if you give up. And seek psychiatric help.

>>36592553
I guess that's fair. Sorry it didn't work out.
>>
>>36592329
Exactly. Most normies sadly don't appreciate my hatred of most of Star Wars but absolute love for the Ewoks movies. Most people don't even know about Caravan of Courage.
>>
>>36586272
ok i'll tell my story
>new girl senior year
>don't pay her much attention
>assume she thinks im disgusting becasue robot
>I'm in ukulele club and she shows up
>I'm pretty good so the teacher tells me to teach her chords
>she super quite and shy and gives me little feed back when i ask her questions
>she keep showing up and getting better but eventually stop coming
As she stays longer we have a few mutual friend and I see her sometimes at lunch
>She starts asking me if I want to have lunch with her
>I denie and say I do homework during lunch
>I assume she want to be friends with me but I don't want female friends
>one day she gives me her phone number
>sends me a pic that weekend of an outfit she bought
>tell her it looks nice
I'm starting to suspect something but my low self esteem reminds me that I'm repulsive to all females.
>She's being aggressive about hanging out with me at lunch
>finds me in the library and sits with me everyday
>just sitting there as i do home work and eating
>says a few things
>one day i get drunk and watch some old movies
>watch west side story and decide fuck it
>send her a text asking her out on a date
>She says yes

Thats how I got a gf, and I'm an introverted fatty with huge self esteem issues. We broke when I went to college but I did have sex with her twice, just my type too, thicc and a bit chubby
>>
>>36592444
See? That is the problem. I am a reject anywhere I go just because my tastes are so alien. But you know what? I continue on living to spite everyone else. I won't shut up because I have the ability not to, and I shall continue to harass the normies as well as you guys. I am the most hated man on Earth and I shall still persevere.
>>
Daily Reminder:
Leave /r9k/ FOREVER if you're either:
a) A female
b) Had a gf before
c) Not a virgin
Please follow this rule daily when visiting /r9k/, thanks.
>>
>>36592448
I guess I have grown so cynical that I have started questioning if all people were as shallow as those I run into. I guess I just have been dealt some bad hands.
>>
Have YOU tried online dating anon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws2ZhkqfgLI
>>
>>36592676
Daily Reminder:
I don't give a fuck
>>
>>36592676
c includes b
I think we could further simplify this by relating it to the vagina, a single rule that can't be exploited with "muh birth".
>>
>>36592662
>but I did have sex with her twice
How do you get a gf and have sex with her, but only have sex with her twice?
>>
>>36591736
her place since I don't have my own place
>>
>>36592481
I come from /r9k/, you seriously think for a moment that something like that wouldn't slip out? I have plenty of thoughts about that stuff, I am pretty misanthropic.
>>
>>36592676
Daily reminder
>there are more of us than you ;)
>>
>>36590984
you are perfect!
i love you.
thank you.
>>
>>36592598
I agree with what you are saying, it is a lot more alone to be liked for the wrong reasons than to be alone. I agree that it isn't easy, I have run across many with insecurities of their own that get defensive if I say the wrong thing due to often speaking my mind. We just need to learn to stop being vulnerable, to actually be willing to expose ourselves.
>>
>>36592751
You need to have a specific plan, not just passing thoughts. You'll be fine.
>>
>>36592610
I keep trying, but that definitely isn't helping my situation. It also doesn't help me financially that I could never support a female even if I fell in love with her. I almost wonder if I would have to repress my feelings of love due to being a NEET. Thank goodness I am around very few people.
>>
>>36592759
If you are a female and here I would ask if I could see your naked body so I can at least die knowing I have seen a naked female in real life.
>>
>>36592676

You should quit life.
>>
>>36592817
Yeah, I am too retarded to ever pull off a murder, so maybe they would find me safe.
>>
Guys, weigh in on this, please.

Met a grill recently, developing a pretty hard crush.

cons:
> braces
> deaf, so I have to learn sign language
pros:
> really cute.

anyone ever dated a deaf girl? is it worth it learning sign language?

I don't know I'm already looking for videos online to learn this shit, I was "talking" to her today (typing on her phone) and we hugged goodbye and I was fucking electrified, don't remember the last time I felt like that.
>>
>>36592963
I haven't dated a deaf girl but go for it, why the fuck not?
>>
It's as simple as being a good mix of asshole and sweet. You can be sweet and compliment her then later say she has a big ass alien head and it's too big for her body. It's a shitty example, but that's basically the gist of it. Just be an asshole and a sweet dude.
>>
>>36592963
Do it. Even if it doesn't work out you'll know sign language at least, I think that's pretty cool.
>>
>>36592676
Forget that, I want more females here. Maybe one of them will be willing to show nudes if I request them.
>But anon, plenty of porn exists!
It isn't the same. It makes me feel more like I matter if a girl takes off her clothes when I ask, even online, to just finding a picture of a girl taking off her clothes who did it without the knowledge or care that I see it. A naked picture, with of course a timestamp, here on r9k at least would make me feel like I matter enough to some female that she decided to show her body.
>>
>>36593015
this, knowing sign would be awesome
>>36592963
do it, just make sure she treat her normally and not like you're only with her because it's less intimidating to talk to her than a girl that can hear
>>
>>36593006
The hard part is being sweet. I will blatantly come out and tell you about your big ass alien head, but I don't exactly know how to compliment a girl. How exactly does one do that?
>>
Treat life like a video game.

First level up your skill bars as high as you can. You have genetics (which are non editable outside of surgery but can offset with aesthetics), aesthetics (clothes, body, hygiene, hair, posture etc), personality (social life, meaning how you interact with other people, how assertive you are, how much people are drawn to you etc), interest (having interesting skills, hobbies, talents that you can use to market yourself as someone interesting (helps towards the social life category if your hobby is an outside one)) and financial. You need to make yourself the best you can possibly be or be on the path towards that goal before any girl is gonna give a fuck about dating you.

Once you've done the above or are progressing nicely on the above goals you have to start dating. Date as much as you can, talk to anyone you meet. Which of course sounds hard but you have to start slow: smile at people, say hi to people in the street, ask people questions, have small conversations etc etc. The main goal here being to break down your anxiety and fear of talking and interacting with other people so you can level yourself up and therefore have better access to higher level achievements.

tl;dr make yourself as cool as possible, don't aim to blend in like a normie, stand out but in a good, unique way. then actually speak to girls
>>
>>36586272

>play drums in a band
>cute asian girl talks to me afterwards
>asks to hang out the next day

have not spent more than a week apart since. we are still dating four years later, band broke up a year afterward. I also had never even dated anyone in my entire 19 years of life
im definitely not attractive but if you have an iota of personality and can carry a conversation, someone will probably like you. If you cant carry a conversation you probably shouldnt have a gf because you will be talking to them a lot
>>
File: StopItAnon!.png (201KB, 700x575px) Image search: [Google]
StopItAnon!.png
201KB, 700x575px
>>36592342
Since I saw there were some roasties in this thread, I have decided to honor them with this MS Paint picture of me raping one of them.
>>
>>36593068
Well when me and my girlfriend were still friends I told her she had a big ass bonobo ape head and she obviously told me to shut up. I followed it up by say "shut up you still look good even with your big head" and she giggled, smiled, and called me a big bully.
>>
>>36593137
Tfw someone had autism enough to take my fetish and turn it into a photoshopped image.
>>
>>36593179
What if she doesn't look good with the big head. What if she looks like a blown up water balloon and you wish to smack the smile right off her face whenever you see her?
>>
>>36593212
Then obviously that's not the girl you like. And if it is I guess the best choice is to lift and become a full blown asshole.
>>
>>36593118
You play games very differently from me. I would break into her house and steal her valuables, then when she yells at me I would punch her over and over. Personality is a dump stat!
>>
>>36593257
What if you are retarded enough that you cannot pass a driving test and your parents don't want to take you to the gym so you can crunch some puss?
>>
>>36593280
Then my dude, you take the bus or get an uber.
>>
>>36593261
kek

unfortunately this game has permadeath and if you get caught breaking the rules you get b& for a long fucking time
>>
>>36593299
What if there is no bus here?
>>
>>36593372
Take an uber.
>>
>>36593322
Well, when confronted by a roguelike, what do you do? Well, you are obviously in Dwarf Fortress, so the solution is to ignore all females and instead continue building up your fortress against invaders. Wait a minute... I think you might be onto something!
>>
>>36593397
>http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-uber-oc-charged-20170426-story.html
Good idea if you are a homo. I ain't getting raped.
>>
>>36593419
>one uber driver rapes one woman out of millions of rides
>OH NO MY FAT ASS IS GETTING RAPED
you're a retard
>>
>>36593446
But I don't have a dick up my butt, now do I? I must be doing something right.
>>
>>36593419
>intoxicated woman

I'm assuming you're not an intoxicated woman unable to defend yourself from a short spic. I'm sure you'll be fine, bring a small knife or whatever weapon you have around with you if it makes you better.
>>
>>36593419
Do you really think someone would want to rape you?
>>
>>36586272
Girls want a guy. But they have too many options so they wait for you to go after them. Ask a girl out, if she says no she's weighed her options and made her decision and you try and try again. It's foolproof.
>>
>>36593465
Perhaps. Maybe I am just that hot and am good at avoiding people.
>>36593462
No, but they could have weapons and want me to drop my britches. They could demand I squeal like a pig. I have seen that South Park episode where they raped Indiana Jones, I know what happens.
>>
I'm sad again because of this thread. At least my beer cans are supporting me
>>
>>36593497
Anon please, I'm trying to help you, but you're making it difficult. Walk if you're so afraid of getting an uber. At least you'll get so exercise along the way.
>>
>>36593536
What if he gets raped on his way to the gym?
>>
>>36593617
Shit on the rapist's dick. There are showers in gyms so he'll be able to wash up after shitting.
>>
>>36592987
>>36593015
>>36593051

I'm doing it. fuck.
just gonna do it.
>>
>>36593644
That is somehow "helping".
>>
>>36593658
We believe in you anon! Don't fuck up and don't doubt yourself
>>
File: 1490669090030_1493301705461.png (223KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1490669090030_1493301705461.png
223KB, 480x515px
>asks what women like
>on r9k
>>
>>36593658
Good luck mate. Give us updates
>>
>>36593658
that's our boy. Do the impossible
>>
>>36586272
Common interests, well blended personalities (between the both of you), and interest (plus a mix of a few much less important things)
T.cyborg with a gf
>>
File: joke.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
joke.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>36591556
>so the way someone acts in porn is totally wrong and not how the world actually works???? Checkmate, dumbass
How do specimens like you live past 20
>>
>>36586272
There is no secret formula just play the number game aka become unsensible to rejection.
>>
File: money-stacks.jpg (529KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
money-stacks.jpg
529KB, 900x600px
>>36586272
scientifically speaking women want men for their resources and good genes. If you want a girlfriend you have to offer both at the same time or she will cheat on you to get the good genes out side of the relationship.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201001/sex-ed-the-cheat-sheet
>>
What if I am just straight up ugly?
>>
>>36594190
I eat lots of taco bell. It sustains me.
>>
Most girls want someone that could easily beat their girl friends' boyfriends at something. Especially something relevant to their hottest topics. Then comes what she's looking for.

Social retard that smells like dried cum and sweat easily gets wizard status because he's simply not competitive in social rankings due to being disregarded.

Similarity and ambition are most popular whys. That's why I want a shutin gf that's willing to stay at home with me for most of free time.
>>
Treat girls like a guy until they reciprocate then ask to go places and do things

Font expect every girl to like you

Speak your mind, the more unsavory shit you say the better the result because it will quickly distinguish between the girls who won't like you and will like you.
>>
>>36586272
They want men that are at the top of dominance hierarchies, which come in many many forms.
>>
>>36591169
You must be either extremely ugly or extremely retarded
>>
Girl here,

I'm tired of you thirsty beta complaining about not getting pussy. It's a real turn off. I'm considered a very direct woman, so follow these crucial steps to at least get a 6/10

>Be attractive
Now being attractive isn't everything, but if you don't at least 8/10 looks, women will not even pay attention to you. Take care of your face and work out. If you're still ugly, get surgery or settle for some landwhale

>Be rich
The bare minimum is exactly $100, 000 a year. That's the economy for you. It's just the way it is. We want to be taken cared of. Even you do get a girl, she'll just leave you for the next rich alpha

>Social status
Chicks love it when you have connections and actually know how to talk to human beings. Not lonely social autist that can't even say two things to anyone. Having connections can come in handy in the future & doesn't hurt to be a person lots of people know.

>Nice car
All we want is to driven in a car that's not shitty. Just get a $35, 000 car. It's not too much to ask for. Oh and if you can't drive, consider suicide.

>Be tall
HOLY SHIT PLEASE BE TALL!
Why would a girl want to go out with a manlet? Theirs plenty of tall men for us you are not even worth the competition

>have big dick
Yup, size DOES matter. The whole "ocean" thing is bullshit. This is why we let black men do us.

>Don't be a virgin
Virgins are disgusting! They should be condemned to death. How are you still a virgin? Girls don't ask for much you know.

>Get rid of your pathetic interests
No more vidya, comics, anime weeabo shit, no porn, no more cartoons, MLP, and stop coming to this stupid Filipino image board. You're grown ass men, act like it.

>Be an asshole
We don't tell you, but we love to be treated like stupid children. Why do you think women would stay with their abusive cheating boyfriends? But hey, if you are really nice, maybe we'll let you be our official orbiter.

Thats it. Its all simple if you ask me.

Dont forget-- just be yourself! :)
>>
>>36596742
>Dont forget-- just be yourself! :^)

FTFY
>>
>>36596742
This right here. This is why I never am getting a female. You're fickle, I'm fickle, we all are. None of us are getting together, there is nobody to satisfy me, and we are all going to die alone. Just remember /r9k/, stop caring about women and embrace what you do have. Entertainment. Play lots of video games and forget reality, reality sucks.
>>
>>36591042
Pretty sure you can find that in the middle east senpai-a-lam
>>
>>36596742
>>36596851
this is one original bait
>>
>>36587754
Lack of opportunity, lack of social skills and lack of knowledge about being attractive
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.