[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>antisocial INTP This is hell. I cant work with other people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1411862674060.jpg (91KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1411862674060.jpg
91KB, 653x490px
>antisocial INTP
This is hell. I cant work with other people i carve for a girlfriend but im aware that none would want me but still i cant get over this fuckin anger that everyone that i came across had sex or a girlfriend.

for what sins has god forsaken me
>>
>>36585757
What would you even do if you had a girlfriend?

Why do you want one in the first place?

Is it because you want someone to desire you?

To look after you?
>>
you're not anti social, you're just a loser and aware of it so you don't put yourself in situations where it becomes apparent

try not being a loser sometime and stop pitying yourself, see how it goes
>>
>>36585829
I want someone to validate my existence, smother me in affection, and do things with me, spend time with me, part take in hobbies with me, live life together, be partners and go through existence together.
>>
>>36585881
Sounds like you want a dog, nigga.
>>
>>36585757

as a fellow dysfunctional INTP, your priority is to find a circle of friends whose company you enjoy. I'm hoping you're young because this gets harder with age. I was lucky enough to find some in college, but you can also try some kind of technical work if you're functional enough to get a job. This network has the best chance of leading to girlfriends because as an INTP she has to get to know you organically over time.

If her judgment of you is quick and based on a pitch of any kind you won't have a chance, so rule out online dating, approaches, and acquaintances.

Grad school is a promised land for you if you can make it
>>
File: 1404991917889.jpg (26KB, 542x650px) Image search: [Google]
1404991917889.jpg
26KB, 542x650px
>>36585829
well i was raised by a single mother and she was over protective and i am like her big boy

but i desire fuckin sex but i keep looking for a replacement for her that i will never find and even if i am no one such a women would want

i am stuck in a limbo
>>
You're an INTP. Think about the problem logically.

>can't work with other people

You can, it just sucks.

>Want a gf

Stupid reptilian reaction that drives you to want to breed. You don't want a gf, you want to lay on top of a woman and shoot sperm into her. hookers are a thing. Go nuts.

>What sins

LOL. Really? Religion?

Fuck off, no way you're an INTP.
>>
>>36585943
There are prostitutes who will gladly indulge in your strange cravings for a new mother. Just don't go carving people's faces off or anything like that.
>>
>>36586002

The desire for a GF isn't a stupid reptilian reaction, it's a life need, like literally his cognition will not be complete and functional without it or some surrogate for it.

It's more than just wanting pussy, he wants physical and emotional intimacy, which he'll never get from a hooker unless he's rich enough to be a sugar daddy which isn't gonna happen to an INTP.

GF is a very real need, even for an INTP, and if you think otherwise you're still in denial.
>>
>>36586075

I've tried it. Several times. It all boils down to putting your happiness in someone else's hands. Telling someone that they have the means to fuck you over and hoping they won't.

Sounds like a losing propositon.

GF isn't a long term solution, not by any stretch. You'd have to be able to ensure said "GF"
can't stab you in the back, which is impossible. Pay for sex to manage the drive and search for emotional fullfillment elsewhere.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.