[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick a girl for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 264x191px
Alrighty r9k, former robot here who holds your advice in the highest regard, so I figured I'd stop by for old times sake and ask.

Chick A: Looks 7/10, Personality 10/10
Chick B: Looks 9/10, Personality ??/??

I've had the biggest crush on A for months now, and tonight she texts me out of nowhere all excited to tell me chick B (a very good friend of hers) has had the hots for me for the last 3 months.

Ideally I'd lay the pipe on both, but don't want hooking up with chick B to foil my plans of getting with A, do girls not like to get with a guy who's been with their friend in that past?

Furthermore, is trying to set me up with a friend indicative that A doesn't really have any feelings for me in itself?

Please, I'm conflicted, even after jacking off...
>>
>trying to set you up with her friend excitedly

Yeah, I pretty obvious that A just sees you as a friend. Go for B.
>>
>>36585762
hmmmm no faith in my game?
>>
where is the king kong
>>
Go for B, if she texts you "all excited" to tell you about friend B then she likes you just as a friend
>>
>>36585720
Fuck off normie scum. ask your normiebook friends
>>
>>36585720
I feel like some backstory and pics would help in our analysis

I personally would take my chances with the 9/10 chick B. If it works that's awesome and you have a hot ass gf, if not there's no hard feelings between you and Chick A since she's just the one who recommended it.
>>
My best bet is that B is completely crazy. Be very cautious.
>>
>>36586237
Appreciate all the advice so far - but here's backstory

Chick A - Been working with her for about 8 months now, she confides a lot in me that she doesn't trust with other people, other coworkers always joke around that we look alike and she gets all cutesy embarrassed, we also have a very similar outlook on life and she recently broke up with her long term loser boyfriend (a breakup she made sure to mention to me) She's also casually mentioned hanging out a few times but never seemed to put forth enough effort to follow through, I get very on/off vibes its a really tough read. Shes also constantly showered by male attention but doesnt realize that the guys arent just "being bros" but actually want to get in her pants.

Chick B - See her around work sometimes, spoke maybe 15 words with her, stunningly beautiful and has a solid career ahead of her after graduating in a few weeks.
>>
>>36586659
How did you get that from what I've said so far? That's a concern of mine too, it's odd that a girl as good looking as her is trying to make the first move (telling A to text me), also important is that B just asked a male coworker of mine on a date just last week, and unsurprisingly it went nowhere cause the kids a timid goon. I intruded on a flirty conversation between them one night accidentally but her attention immediately shifted to me and she requested me on FB that night....

what the fuck is this shit i want to be a robot again
>>
>>36586686
>Shes also constantly showered by male attention but doesnt realize that the guys arent just "being bros" but actually want to get in her pants.
That's either cute as fuck or a major warning sign. You definitely seem more compatible with her, but then you also know almost nothing about B so there ya go.

>>36586735
Now here's an interesting bit of info.
>I intruded on a flirty conversation between them one night accidentally but her attention immediately shifted to me and she requested me on FB that night.
Sounds like she's jonesing for your dick hard. If this were my case, I'd at the very least need to see what she has to offer.

Who knows, you two might hit it off. This shouldn't necessarily damage your relationship with A in any way unless you actually go through with B for long term, and even then it'd probably be more of a "happy for you but also I didn't expect this to work" kinda damage.

Consider B for sure
>>
>>36585720
>former robot
(ie normalfag who was slightly awkward in junior high)
>>
>>36586163
nigga what you on about
>>
>>36586818
bruh its cute as fuck, trust

I think you've really hit the essence of my struggle here, part of me knows I'm perfectly compatible with A but shes just so oblivious when it comes to this shit

But really, your intuition is spot on. For a board that upholds an image of social reclusiveness you all seem to have a very firm grasp of social dynamics

I think we got
>B easy mode
>A medium mode
>B then A hard mode
>B&A threesome veteran mode
>>
File: 1493149122802.jpg (62KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493149122802.jpg
62KB, 500x439px
>>36585720
>>36586686
OP
Id normaly agree with everyone here that B is the better bet.
However
A might just be testing you. But if she was doing that in the first place then shes crazy and you want none of that.
Go for B
>>
>>36587049
I feel it. It's just what I'd do in this situation (not that I'd ever be in it).

Of course by this board's current standards I'm a normie, so that should be taken into account.
>>
>>36587109
>A might just be testing you.
Fuck, thats some next level shit

gets my noggin-a-joggin
>>
>>36587117
>(not that I'd ever be in it)
trust, i could have been the one saying that just a few nights ago

get fit, be confident, and they will come
>>
>>36585720
these lonely r9k betas dont know what theyre talking about. people are perverse. this chick would not want to set you up with someone else unless she had some kind of stake in you to begin with. she might be trying to set you up to gauge your interest in her.

dont be a cuck. tell A that youd be interested in her friend, but youre even more interested in her. if shes not down to shiggy diggy, then you got some other bitch on deck.
>>
>>36587563
Women are crazy dude.
Some type of shit test.
>>
>>36587663
aaah fuck you make a good point

where you lose me is your suggested approach. I cant tell A i want her even more then use B as a "bitch on deck", A will obv tell B that im playing around and ill be back to jerking off
>>
>>36588231
Use the seinfeld tactic
Menage-a-trois
>>
File: 1490721074264.jpg (57KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
1490721074264.jpg
57KB, 895x895px
>>36585720

GET OUT GET OUT NOW!!! NORMIE FAGGOT!! REEEEEE
>>
>>36587682
>>36587663
You're fucking retarded

If A is the type of person to do that stupid shit, she'd be absolutely terrible as a partner. Just go for B, and if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. It's not like you have to fucking marry one of them. This ain't Dragon Quest. And I really don't think that if A had feelings for you, she'd dislike you less just because things didn't work out between you and B (assuming such a breakup isn't completely catastrophic).
>>
>>36585720
Always go for A
Looks are so nice but they only last so long, what matters more is the emotional connection you two will be able to form.
If you have a good emotional bond sex with a 7/10 girl is so much better than a 9/10 girl, and the relation overall will be much better
>>
>>36585720
If A reciprocates your feelings then A. If you just want sum fukk then B.
>>
>>36588614
What about what i said made you think i ment go for A? All i said was women are crazy and you reply calling me retarded?
>>
>>36585720
>foil my plans
you dumb fuck, go with B
>>
>>36588658

a fine point indeed anon
>>
>>36588492
looked up the plot to that episode, funny shit

i might have to give it a go and report back
>>
>>36588693
I'm retarded too, reading is hard
>>
>>36586735
Older guy - I've met some pretty evil women. Sadly, unless you've experienced it first hand, you're not likely to see it coming, or even believe what they're capable of - I certainly didn't.
>>
>>36590291
thank u o wise one
>>
>go with girl b
>have sex
>get bored of her after a year or two
>still be close with chick a
>one day break up with chick b
>tell chick a that you dont want this to ruin ur friendship with her
>chick a will see u as someone who isn't a beta cuck (women like men who have been with other women)
>she will jimmy up to you
>u fuck her

isnt this supposed to be cannon by now?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.