[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

99.999% of women have the mentality of a child so wanting to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1491887800516.png (42KB, 618x557px) Image search: [Google]
1491887800516.png
42KB, 618x557px
99.999% of women have the mentality of a child so wanting to fuck any woman is pretty much pedophilia to be honest.
>>
That's so deep, anon.
>>
I'm a 23 year old male and have the mentality of a smug 14 year old.
>>
>>36583916
miss_me_with_that_gay_shit.tiff
>>
>>36583959
Pretty much the same. Transage acceptance when? I should have to right to fug people the same mental age as me
>>
>>36583960
>miss_me_with_that_gay_shit.tiff
What?
>>
it's ironic how neets that don't do anything grown up claim women have the mentality of a child
>>
Girls are so much nicer before middle school
>>
>>36584090
>>36583959
Gives the "who hurt you" jab at misogynists here a whole new meaning.

>look at anon he's so weird
>he'll never get to have sex
>look I think he's getting turned on
>etc
Women are child abusers of robots in a certain light.
>>
>>36585215
This guy's right.
If women had the maturity of children they'd be nicer. I'd say they have the maturity of a teen, their brains do finish developing at like age 16, whereas men supposedly go up to 25. Maybe it has something to do with that.
>>
>>36585273
i love r9kscience more than real science. it's comforting.
>>
>>36585273
>whereas men supposedly go up to 25
>Just turned 25 a few months ago
>Still an autistic manchild
It's only downhill from here
>>
>>36585215
What are you? Some kinda pedo?
>>
>>36585290
>r9kscience
What's the difference
>>
>>36586759
Yeah I am one
>>
>>36588114
In real science you get fired if you upset the wrong people.
>>
>>36588630
Yeah and in r9k science you piss everybody off if you provide facts. Nobody wants their bubble bursted right
>>
>>36585095
Its a .tiff file, you might want to convert it to a .bmp or .jpeg file for easier viewing.
>>
>>36583959
Then u gotta be ok to go with 9 y.o.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.