[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got paycheck but can only buy one game due to saving.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170426-104059.png (738KB, 871x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-104059.png
738KB, 871x1028px
Finally got paycheck but can only buy one game due to saving.
What should I get?
-BF1
-OW
-Pubg
>>
>>36583667
Overwatch is fun as fuck. Getting tired of playing McCree with his boots-on-the-ground playstyle? Play Phara, the character that shoots rockets while flying around in the air. Pretty much your best bet for guaranteed fun.
>>
Overwatch is dull shit.
Battlefield 1 is rehashed shit.
Pubg is a shit game mode that ruined the servers of a decent game and isn't even a proper release.

Since you're sifting through shit anyways, just random number gen it or something.
>>
>>36583930
I do quite like Overwatch as well, though if you don't have friends to play with it might get a bit repetitive. Tons of fun though(:
>>
Dont fucking buy Overwatch, it's a soulless game full of vapid normies

Just save your money like a smart man
>>
Don't buy anything and just save the extra money. You'll thank yourself later.
>>
>>36583667
Buy an old game and save the rest. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>36583965
OP, don't listen to this man. This is the type of guy that only plays games like Persona 5 or BlazBlue.
>>
File: mccree_by_mo0gs-da8jsgq.png (964KB, 1024x1095px) Image search: [Google]
mccree_by_mo0gs-da8jsgq.png
964KB, 1024x1095px
People love to shit on Overwatch. Doesn't change the fact the game is fun as fuck.
>>
>>36583965
This guy speaks the truth. If you don't think this guy is a true connoisseur of vidya then you're probably don't have enough of an opinion about vidya to be picky and judgy.
>>
Save it.

Videogames are shit, and it's only going more downhill from here.
>>
>>36583667
Buy 3 20 dollar games from gamestop or something m8. Wtf are you doing?
>>
>>36583667
Get GTA 5 OP.

The story mode is really fun and there's a lot of shit to do online.

Once I complete the story I'm going to try out the RP servers.
>>
>>36584322
My GameStop (ebgames because of Canada) doesn't sell PC games (only AAA title ones)
>>
>>36583930
I've played overwatch before and I suck with those two. Roadhog main makes it more fun.
>>
>>36584608
Ohhhh. See i use a console.
>>
>>36583983
Might just consider it and torrent outlast 2
>>
>>36584629
It's no problem. Thanks for the recommendation. Younger me did this though with the 360.
>>
>>36584691
What about steam flash sales?
>>
>>36584626
mccree is fun as fuck. nothing like stunning someone, unloading a clip, rolling, and unloading another one in them.

if you have trouble aiming with him turn down the sensitivity in the options for his character. Thats what i did.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.