[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phobia Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 4592897481918.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4592897481918.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
Any Robots here that have a phobia?

I'm agoraphobic w/ panic attacks, it pretty much sucks the life right outta me.
>>
>>36583595
Ants. F U C K A N T Z
>>
>>36583595
>I'm agoraphobic w/ panic attacks
same
>>
>>36583595
is that when the idea of going to someplace like a shopping mall makes you so nervous that you have to take a shit? Do you also get really sweaty and paranoid once you're there?
>>
>>36583690
Yep, fuck those things
>>
I am acro-agoro-claustro-hydro-trypo-pyro-arachno-discophobic.

I have an intense fear of being trapped in an oversized elevator on the top floor of a building during a flood with a bunch of burning spiders on a mirror ball and lotus pods all over the floor.
>>
Thanatophobia
I have pretty extreme Trypanophobia as well, refused anesthetic for a filling because of it
>>
>>36583595
Bugs. I have nightmares about them. I hate their hard shells. Spiders scare me the most. The thing is though is it's not even like I want them dead, I hate killing them as well. I just don't want them anywhere near me. Naked Lunch freaked the piss out of me.

I'm also terrified of heights. I get vertigo, my legs give in. It sucks because I look fucking ridiculous. Anyone who doesn't have it doesn't understand it at all. I like physically cannot handle it.

I also hate fucking bananas. They're the grossest food bar none. I used to not be able to be in a room with one. I can now, but I can't look at them (when they're unpeeled and especially not when they're being eaten) and I certainly cannot touch them or let anything that I'm eating be touched by them. The thought of them being eaten makes me want to puke. My English teacher in sixth grade got mad at me for listing bananas as one of my fears. She thought I was joking.
>>
File: b_x4rscvaaiqeat.jpg (8KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
b_x4rscvaaiqeat.jpg
8KB, 600x392px
Megalophobia, thalassophobia and submechanophobia.

Extremely large things where they shouldn't be and sunken ships make me fucking shiver. Even just looking at pics.
>>
File: 1487365686614.png (179KB, 461x484px) Image search: [Google]
1487365686614.png
179KB, 461x484px
Okay /r9k/ here it is
This is unfortunately true

>Be me
>7 maybe 8 idk
>Really like Jimmy Neutron
>One day parents get Jimmy Neutron movie from Blockbuster
>frickyes.midi
>Watch it
>General plotline is that aliens kidnap all of the kids' parents and the kids have to save them
>Odd, but it's a kids movie
>Near the end of the movie there is a scene where the kids invade the aliens base
>Parents are brainwashed or something and are being forced to do the chicken dance
>muyonedge.png
>I cannot stress how uncomfortable this scene made me
>Develop irrational fear of chicken dance
>Almost cried whenever we did it in class (I was in young so this wasn't uncommon)
>Of course I always sat out
>To this day I am extremely uncomfortable around anything chicken dance related
>I think spiders and snakes are cute, I don't mind the dark or public speaking, and heights don't bother me
>I have only one fear
>The clucking chicken dance
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.