[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Roasties ever come back crawling to successful robots? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: BIG4.jpg (163KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
BIG4.jpg
163KB, 630x350px
Do Roasties ever come back crawling to successful robots? How do I avoid them? I'm in a good position in life now, much richer than my poorfags days. I snapchat and facebook all my business trips because they happen so often since I do consulting.

Anyways I didn't really do any hedonistic activities in college, but I'm getting messages all the time to hang out in the past few months by old rejections.
>>
File: 4.png (69KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
69KB, 500x567px
>>36582847
You should meet with them, ask them why they rejected you back then. Then when they give you the generic, "oh I thought you were a loser anon" ask them what they're doing with their lives. Then as they flounder like a fish out of water, explain to them that you are on your way to making 6 figures soon and that you can find someone better than them. Relish in your success and unleash the DEVILISH OP.
>>
>>36582946
Bonus Points if you take them out on enough dates for them to hop on your dick and then dump them immediately after.
>>
>>36582946
already make 6 figs though. broke that 3 years ago.
>>
>>36582981
ok was assuming you had just graduated college and were only at like 60-90k starting, everything else I said still stands.
>>
>>36582847
What specific job and how'd you get it?
>>
>>36583035
I do consulting at one of (pic related), worked really hard in school, they came to recruit, did their internship and got a full time offer.
>>
>>36583113
What kind of consultant are you?
>>
>>36583359
I'm not trying to be pinpointed here but I can give you a list of what the firms usually do and how to get there via which major.

SOX Consultant: Accounting
Transfer Pricing (not really consulting but pretty cool, deals with limiting ForEx losses): Accounting + Economics
IT Consultant: MIS + Accounting
Risk Consulting: Accounting
M&A, Valuations, Transactions Support: Accounting + Finance.

There a whole bunch. These firms are really big, some might be more specialized for their regions.
>>
I like reading stories like this. It gives me hope and motivates me to become successful.
>>
>>36583663
Don't get even man, get ahead. I'm not trying to sound like a fedora lord, but remember that when these people are out there horsing around.

You're gonna be working hard to be better than them. Plus having a shitload of disposable income is really fun. I eat whatever the fuck I want and I can do whatever I want.
>>
>>36583474
What if I have a Bachelor's in IS and no accounting experience?
>>
>>36583839
what is IS? are you talking about MIS, I'd say yea go ahead and do it. Best chances is when visit on campus.

These firms are filled with Chads and Stacies though. You will have to fake being a functioning person to them.
>>
op plz be my bf
>>
>>36582978
if they take multiple dates for that, they're still with chad on the side and you're already morphing into a beta provider.
Why would you do this.
>>
File: 1493248888069.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
1493248888069.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
Lol working at big 4 is successful? Consulting in and of itself is fucking ass. Sucks you weren't good enough for high finance.
>>
>>36583920
Oh MIS means Management Info Systems. Thought it was Master's in Info Systems. I have an Info Systems degree, but it's basically the same. And I'm not a student - I graduated almost 2 years ago.
>>
File: 1435812687767.jpg (118KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1435812687767.jpg
118KB, 609x749px
TFW no consultant bf
>>
>>36584363
LOL! Working in High Finance?

Too bad you dont work in Machine Learning!

$300k/year and stock options. Maybe I'll let you collect my race horse's semen sample after I automate your job.
>>
File: 1493241989799.jpg (80KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493241989799.jpg
80KB, 1024x576px
>>36584461

Yeah keep enjoying $300k pleb money when anyone decent in PE or HF is making double that by the time they're in their mid twenties and easily into MMs by the time they're 30
>>
>>36584384
So could it still work?
>>
>>36584429
go to r9k then
>>
File: 1486949346787.jpg (25KB, 460x329px) Image search: [Google]
1486949346787.jpg
25KB, 460x329px
>>36582981
Just do the right thing for you and forgetem and have fun.

However if you really need revenge, go see them, play up the fucking suave wealthy guy who travels a lot, make shit up about meeting or seeing things in your travels etc. tailor yourself to what they think is the fucking best dude.

Then at the end say it was nice catching up but I dont want to lead you along, at this point in my life with the money, the adventures I am having, all the women I meet I just dont want to settle down with one women and live a boring life when I can be out living a playboy type of life.

They will both hate and get wet for you.
>>
>>36584559
>ignores thw whole stock options thing

Im gonna enjoy my billions while you collect semen samples from my racehorses
>>
>>36584643
yea, gonna have to talk to a recruiter though and apply for it online. That would be your best bet.

>>36584363
I didn't go to a top 20 school, no IB was hiring :(
>>
>>36584559
you're about 30 years late for that
>>
>>36584959
Is Rutgers business school considered top 20? I know 7 people who went there and are IBs, never thought it was good
>>
>>36584959
>>36582847

I dont really understand what consultants do.

Basically, since I've only ever had McJobs, and whenever there is a big shake up / cost cutting, staff are replaced by contractors and service declines.

We don't need more and more of you fucks every year doing that to economy. Get a real job. Build something.
>>
The question is: what is best in life? Getting revenge on roasties and denying them your 6 figure salary or denying yourself the chance to finally be happy?

I know this feel anon, it hurts that women have only started paying attention to me now that I am becoming more successful. Other than that, I haven't changed at all. It's depressing.
>>
>>36582847
>Do Roasties ever come back crawling to successful robots?
Yes, when they hit the wall and start looking for a beta provider.

>How do I avoid them?
Don't answer. Or don't whore out your life online.

If I were you I would try to FWB them or at least pump and dump.

Don't spend a single fucking dime on them though, no wining and dining or shit like that, that's what they want.

Take them for a walk, brag about your work, ask them up to your place, cum on their face and ask them to leave.
>>
>>36585080
They provide services to businesses who provide services to you.
>>
>>36585070
I have no clue, I went to state school so my choices were already limited. I however paid my student loans faster than anyone else.

Consulting pays around 70-80k. I put in 25k toward school. That a 2.7-3 times return on investment (what you're suppose to go to school for)

If you pay 60k to go to a private school and only end up making 100k, that only a 1.66 ROI. Plus IB has way fucking worse hours.

80+ hours consistently.

>>36585080
We just give suggestions, and hopefully the clients listen to us and it makes their operations run smoother or increases their bottom line. I don't work with hospitality clients.
>>
>>36585213
They provide consulting services. I know that.

What do businesses want to know? How to increase profit. Maybe some other tangential things too.

How do most businesses increase profit? In the places I've worked (not just hospitality) it's always come at the expense of the worker, and usually the customer gets raped a lil more too.
>>
>>36585254
Every business has a bunch of plans, short term medium term and long term. We get hired to help in any of them. If they need to satisfy short term then usually it leads to cutting out excess that not needed. I don't like doing that shit, usually we just tell them to outsource back end offices to India and some other shit hole. Medium and Long term is the best because you work with them to achieve growth, this usually lets us input things like developing people and bringing them up in the organization. Training programs and what not.
>>
>>36584461
LOL! Working in Machine Learning?

Too bad you dont work in shitposting!

$900m/year and stock options. Maybe I'll let you collect my practice gf (male) semen sample after I post a shitty reply.
>>
>>36584959

If you're in transaction services (e.g. EY's TAS on the valuations side, not the diligence side), you can try to lateral to an IB, although it'll be tough. Consulting, unless you're at MBB, would open fewer doors for your career down the line. Obviously you're still relatively young so there's time, but I think the best way to position yourself for a dream career is to choose the path early on that will open up the most doors later on.
>>
>Now that Im 30 and chad thundercock no longer watch me, I need to settle down

>Betamax From college works a good job. I should still be able to pull him

>Ok new plan, marry betamax, fuck niggers on the side and divorce rape him ASAP.
>>
>>36582847
>successful robots
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.