[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have the full-size of this Elliot Rodger pic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: Elliot_rare2.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_rare2.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
I've only got the thumbnail.
>>
File: 1469921591244.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1469921591244.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>36582725
Hail St ELLIOT !
The true alpha male.

Originl. stop muting me. He wants to see the pic, alright?
>>
Niiiiice. May you have a supreme week, month, year, and life. The blessings of St. Elliot be upon thee.
>>
>>36582725

I have even better version. It's Elliot's 18th birthday, supposedly.
>>
Thank you!

So while we're on the subject, anyone else got any rare Elliot stuff?
>>
>>36583877
Are you missing something specific?

The new rare things that have been talked about are not out yet.
>>
No, nothing specific. What new rare things that aren't out yet? The guy who was gonna leak stuff on May 23rd says he isn't gonna do it then now.
>>
Anyone seen the hug video or the premiere footage video?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix1ojFnbyIo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBGtS1oGf1Y
>>
File: 20160902_153238.png (960KB, 1154x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_153238.png
960KB, 1154x1440px
>>36584046
Did he tell you this? When is he leaking the stuff then?
>>
He doesn't have a date in mind. He wants to leak everything in professionally made videos. So it could be a long time. Idek.
>>
>>36583451
he looks exactly like my neighbor lol
>>
>>36584853
Where will these videos be? YouTube? Why? We have all been waiting for quite a long time because he wanted them to be leaked on St Elliot's day, now he's changing his mind again. Sucks. :(
>>
It DOES suck. I'm with you on that. But yes, they'll be leaked on YouTube.
>>
File: ACS update.jpg (250KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ACS update.jpg
250KB, 1366x768px
>>36584983
Here is a screen capture of what he said in YouTube. So he is not sure if it's going to be on 23rd of May or later.

Do not know about the other leaks. There was going to be a court case in April after which the police evidence material could be requested for, but there's no news about the case in the internet, not that I had noticed.
>>
I saw that but I'm pretty certain not much, if anything, will be posted on May 23rd. I hope I'm wrong.

The civil case is now scheduled to have a settlement conference in September. If both parties don't agree to settle, they'll meet again in another week to schedule a trial date.
>>
>>36584541
he was good looking
fuck, i wish i looked as good as him
>>
>>36585112
>a settlement conference in September
September? God, that is a long time to wait. Thank you for the information though. I wonder if there is going to be any settlement, they lost their children after all.
>>
>>36585059
Dude wtf he is killing me...I've been so excited and patiently waiting for this. I didn't even want to wait this long! :(
>>
>>36585203
Don't worry. The longer you have to wait, the better it feels to actually get them. :)
>>
You're welcome. I'm hoping they'll settle.
>>
That's like telling Elliot to wait patiently for a gf lol
>>
>>36585160

>look that good
>still no gf

What's even the point? Just for looking in the mirror and telling yourself how marvelous you are?
>>
>>36585227
Nooo that's what was said when we had to wait until May wtf i'm gonna die.

Sorry i'm legit whining about this. An Elliot tantrum will be thrown! The injustice! Life is not fare wahhh.
>>
>>36585429
i literally have to strategically avert my eyes in the bathroom, toilet etc. so that I am not confronted with my subhuman mug.
if i could look at my face and not want to throw acid on myself, even if i were still alone, that would be one less burden on my mind
>>
Throw a tantrum! I'll throw one with you. This is fucking BULLSHIT!
>>
I AM PISSED AT ACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: tumblr_oomivwhMna1w6sd1ro2_400.gif (1MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oomivwhMna1w6sd1ro2_400.gif
1MB, 365x274px
>>36585440
Try to hang on there. I send you a nice gif as a form or consolation. Under is also a link to some interesting notion about Elliot I just recently found.

https://h4le-bopp.tumblr.com/post/150653224805/thats-crazy-you-mentioned-that-my-buddy-was-his/embed
>>
I saw we all meet in the street outside of ACS's house with torches and pitchforks and demand the release NOW!
>>
Who are you? Are you the guy holding out on us?!
>>
>>36585641
I wonder who you are referring to?

Added a rare picture of Elliot with Maddy Humphreys and her mother.
>>
>>36585701
that expression tells it all
>>
>>36585732
Yeah, what he wrote about the meeting:

"To my surprise, Maddy Humpreys and her mother came over. Seeing Maddy for the first time in six years was a very peculiar experience. The last time we saw each other, we were just kids. Now, she was a fully-grown teenage girl, and from looking through her Facebook pictures, I knew she was popular. She was a typical pretty girl who had lots of pretty friends. She was one of them, one of the popular kids. My first friend in America, someone I played with innocently as a child, had grown up to represent the type of people who have caused me so much pain in my life."
>>
I mean, are you HIM? Are you the guy with all the stuff to leak?
>>
No its not him
>>
File: tumblr_ooiuxrnN7r1w6sd1ro2_400.gif (2MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooiuxrnN7r1w6sd1ro2_400.gif
2MB, 365x205px
>>36586083
I don't think no one in this thread is him. I am not. Just a fan who is quite obsessed with him.
>>
>>36586160
*...don't think ANYONE in this thread.
>>
Oh, well. In that case. *does secret handshake with you* You are welcome here. We are your people.
>>
>>36584395
>>36584416
You can see the pain in his eyes even then.
>>
>>36586233
Thank you. I like to see ACS as one of us too, though, he is one of the most obsessive fans I have seen, and brings us some nice gifts every now and then.

Added is an image of Elliot's doppelganger, who some people actually believe is him, as they think he is still alive. I do not, but it's curious how he is so similar to Elliot.
>>
Thanks for the pic. The similarities are rather striking. I don't believe in the bullshit conspiracies either. Elliot is dead.
>>
>>36583747
>>36584541
Hahahaha and people think this guy is good looking
>>
File: tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo1_400.gif (856KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo1_400.gif
856KB, 400x225px
>>36588039
He is. VERY MUCH SO. Do not fuck with me by saying he is not.

(Sorry for the blatant expression there, but I am not a native English speaker and a more refined one just did not pop into my mind right now.)
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.