[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you stop bathing with your older sister? 14 for me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7510.jpg (20KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7510.jpg
20KB, 313x470px
At what age did you stop bathing with your older sister?

14 for me.
>>
File: 1492577594271.jpg (51KB, 567x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492577594271.jpg
51KB, 567x600px
>14 for me
I came.
>>
>>36582635
Did you get to touch her boobs/vagina? Did you toe her vagina? Did she touch your penis? Did you ever think of her sexually?

Asking because I'm a horny curious only child who'd dream to be in this situation.
>>
>tfw you took a bath with a cute loli but you took it for granted because you were 3
>>
>>36582710
Nah mostly just blowing bubbles and playing around and laughing. I never did any touching or anything sexual but it's hard to not think of it in a sexual context, I did get involuntary boners. It was like the ultimate blue balls. I think the close proximity of postpubescent nudity permanently mentally fucked me up though.
>>
>>36582635
Did she have boobs by that point? Did you acknowledge them?

What was it like growing up around her during in puberty? Did you ever spy on her, see her naked by accident, go through her underwear or anything?
>>
>>36582911
>I never did any touching or anything sexual
Are you gay? If not then what the fuck
>>
File: willy.jpg (253KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
willy.jpg
253KB, 1080x1920px
>>36582635
I remember bathing with my "little" brother and being like "THESE THINGS ARE MEANT TO GO INSIDE ME????"
>>
>>36582635
I remember that I took a bath with younger cousin at least once.

The fact that I remember it means that I was way too old to be naked with her.

She acted all weird and sexual towards me for a few years as well.
>>
File: 1471808625869s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471808625869s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>be me
>like 10
>still had baths with my sister
>had no idea it was weird
>had friends in the street
>one day they knock for me
>dad answers
"is anon coming out?"
"no, he's in the bath"
"what about sisteranon?"
"she's in the bath too."

Got teased about that one for years. Thanks Dad.
>>
>>36583117
did they ever tease you for saving thumbnails?
>>
>>36583697
No because they weren't massive faggots like you.
>>
>>36583734

Maybe ur the fagt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.