[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't deserve anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1454828433554.jpg (22KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1454828433554.jpg
22KB, 300x301px
I don't deserve anyone
>>
>>36582416
why do you think that anon
you have been muted because your comment was not originianj
>>
>>36582416
Nobody deserves anyone. Life is a competition where the winners take all.
>>
Go see a therapist and become a functioning part of society instead of wallowing in your own self pity you piece of shit.
>>
Le if I had gf it's all good meme

I want these people die . I hate these fake ""robots""
>>
>>36582512
we wallow in our own self pity because we literally think we aren't worth being happy.
>>
>>36582510
This. Life is a contest and we're the losers. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can fix it, you can't. The best you'll manage is a fat turbo slut who has 2 mini chad kids, she'll let you have sex with her maybe once every 3 months in return for your entire salary.
>>
>>36582512
Fuck off you normie piece of shit. Why do filth like you keep coming here and posting this garbage. Fuck off back to /soc/ or plebbit or any other normie site.
>>
File: 71d341e3175338e1a7981b1a591b62a8.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
71d341e3175338e1a7981b1a591b62a8.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>36582416
Does that matter? Why? Would deserving somebody make this experience or lack thereof somehow "better" for you?
>>
>>36582592
that's why you see a therapist.
You're literally not unique in the slightest. Most people are depressed, but so many people learn to cope.

You can be happy if you tried.
>>
>>36582416
iktf. It's the worst when you have no motivation to improve yourself
>>
>>36582678
>Most people are depressed, but so many people learn to cope
Only normies can do this because they're not actually depressed in the first place. Normies think transitory sadness over losing their hot gf is 'depression'. Robots are literally shut off from society, normies are completely incapable of understanding to despair of a robot.
>>
>>36582416
I gave up on even trying with girls before I even got to high school. I would deliberately do stupid shit once in a while just to make girls become uninterested in me cause I knew they wouldn't like me if they dated me and I didn't have the balls to turn them down if they approached me, and I sure don't have the balls to approach any of them.

The kicker is that they'll assume you'll be all miserable without a gf and just commit suicide sooner or later. I will never fall for that bait. I will be happy without women cause they're not worth my life or sense of well-being. Why so many FA guys kill themselves (and get in fights with each other) over Chad's sloppy seconds is totally beyond me.

I don't hate women because they're women, in fact I work in a place that's all women besides me and one other guy and do just fine. I just refuse to play into the dating game where only an elite minority of guys rake in harems of beautiful girls and all the other guys are left vying for the girls that couldn't get any of the desirable guys and those who can't even get what's essentially Chad's used condoms.

Hell, I lost my virginity already...to another dude while I was dressed up as a girl and he wore a dinosaur costume while we got wasted on malt liquor during a late night bowling game. So yeah, no fucks given if I can't get girls to sleep with me, I'll be the fucking girl for other guys if I have to.
>>
>>36582416
Everyone deserves someone but your not owed someone
>>
>>36582416
you can have me, OP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.