[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does playing an instrument only get women when Chad does it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 7353480_800.jpg (53KB, 387x600px) Image search: [Google]
7353480_800.jpg
53KB, 387x600px
Does playing an instrument only get women when Chad does it
>>
does playing an instrument in general get women?
>>
>>36582508
No, not really. It's good for the soul though so that's reason enough imo.
>>
The only thing that gets women is being hot followed by being interesting to talk to. Playing an instrument makes it seem like you're interesting but when they see you're really a sperg they'll run a mile.
>>
Not being autistic is typically a good way to get women.

It's not playing the instrument that get's women, it's not being repulsive.
>>
>>36582508
>tfw play mandolin
>tfw women constantly staring to me when I whip out the Lin
>>
>>36582508
nope. they literally dont care, if you aren't a chad they just see some ugly guy playing an instrument. the only time this doesn't apply is if you're in some massively famous band.
>>
>>36582308
you think women appreciate the art and skill of anything?

nah. be a chad and you get pussy no matter what
>>
>>36582308
Learning 3 chords is enough to make women think you're some kind of musical god.
>>
Playing an instrument doesn't get you women. Performing on an instrument does. They have to see your status. Playing to yourself means low status. Playing to a crowd means high status.
>>
Metal head women love fast riffs. Women go crazy for metal musicians. Doesn't matter if they're short or ugly.
>>36582508
Yeah, they love fast drumming and fast riffs. And good song writers. Girls always hit on us when our band plays a show.
You can also get bonus points for being famous of course, but even underground fame can get you just as much bonus points or even more with some girls
>>
>>36582308

I play drums because it fucking rocks, not because the pussy...

the pussy comes later when you perform live.
>>
>>36582583

True. Beatles for example: not very attractive guys yet every woman dropped their panties when they visited their country
>>
>>36582613
Not true. Like I said the status gives you bonus points. But the playing itself can definitely get girls wet.
When girls see me play an instrument, suddenly I go from a robot to a chad
I've hung out with a lot of metal musicians and seen what effect fast paying has on women
and have seen what it does for myself
>>
>>36582613
>Performing on an instrument does

no it doesn't. i've been performing for years and i've only been approached once. oh, guess what, i'm not that attractive. surprise.
>>
>>36582508

I wish I turned on women every time I whipped out my clarinet or oboe. BUT NO the only time they look my way is if I'm playing sax and it's always "play careless whisper!!!!" Or they laugh and walk away
>>
nah its all about djing/producing now. but if you can join a band and play some live shows you might be good
>>
>>36582626
>>36582661
ANd I'm not saying fast playing =better
But that's what the girls flock to
When im playing drums or shredding at my rehearsal space that I rent. I have girls knocking on the door asking to watch me even though they came with their boyfriend
>>
>>36582308
Pretty much sadly
>>
>>36582308
Probably yeah. I've played guitar in public before but have only gotten compliments from other guitarists/musicians. Been invited to be in bands and record in studios because of my guitar playing but I've never gotten laid because of guitar playing. My other guitar playing friend looks like Slash and gets mad pussy for just holding a guitar.

But I play guitar entirely for fun so I don't mind as much.
>>
>>36582508
Yes, girls get instantly more flirty when they find out I play instruments.
>>
>>36582535

Every time I feel down for whatever reason I grab my guitar or sit down at the piano and play for my dog. She smiles and goes to sit up right next to me and it's honestly such a good feeling being able to create music yourself, and then have somebody there who enjoys it!

Music has saved my life, seriously it's some powedful stuff that I'm uber greatful for.

I will fight any fgt who thinks music can't do anything significant.

Ya know what, fuck almost every school district when I was in school there was never any funding for ANY of the arts.

Music is great I really fucking love it
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 959x527px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 959x527px
>>36582308
Yes. People who really enjoy playing instruments sit in their room autistically practicing the most miniscule things over and over again for hours. I am a classical guitar player and have been playing for 12 years, never got my a gf
>>
>>36582553

Has anybody said "your weird why play the mandolin nobody likes it eww" like seriously fuck you I play my instrument because I love it not because I want to be accepted by you
>>
>>36582898
There's plenty of women who would think it's cool. It's used on metal albums like Nordland by Bathory
>>
There's plenty of girls who like metal or musicians that are looking for the most talented boyfriend they can find to brag about
>>
>>36582834
Your dog doesn't give a shit about music. It doesn't even know what music is. Come on, Anon.
>>
>>36582994
Hmm no dogs like their owner playing music. I've seen dogs respond to their owner playing an instrument
>>
>>36582308
>Be me
>Playing my bass with friends
>Stacy comes up and says
>Your guitar sounds weird
>>
>>36583048
How can a girl with Down's syndrome be a stacey?
>>
Playing an instrument for women was so 20 years ago.
>>
>>36582308
>Chad
>Playing an isntrument

Yeah in 1987 maybe, not 2017.

Chad DJs wicked sick trap and dubstep with his iphone.

>>36583303
this guy gets it

>>36582962
this guy is stuck in the 80s
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.