[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INFP lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 20

File: feels10.png (79KB, 473x351px) Image search: [Google]
feels10.png
79KB, 473x351px
How was your day, my sad dreamer fellas?
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 501x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 501x437px
>>36582272
Bad. I wish I was dead.
>>
>>36582342
Oh, I'm sorry about that.
I'm pretty sad too.
>>
File: 1480939608820.png (207KB, 540x244px) Image search: [Google]
1480939608820.png
207KB, 540x244px
>>36582272
I'm exhausted, I've been doing everybody's work today and haven't had a moment to myself. Not complaining really but I just wanna sleep for a long time. I can't even do that yet, being a wagie sucks!!!!
>>
>>36582272
Why are INFP's so uncommon? Suppossedly the rational ones are the rarest but almost everyone here is one of those. It's incredibly hard to find INFP's.
>>
File: 4163068667_1d57df6985.jpg (144KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4163068667_1d57df6985.jpg
144KB, 500x333px
Exactly the same as every other day.
>>
>>36582409
Oh, hope you can rest soon.
I'm exhausted too but it's not something I can just sleep off. I'm not trying to be over dramatic tho lol

>>36582437
I don't know, mate. I didn't even knew INFP's were uncommon
>>
File: 1488929669963.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1488929669963.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>36582272
I'd say it was pretty much meh
>>
>>36582437
All NFs are at tumblr
>>
File: feels.jpg (32KB, 558x480px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
32KB, 558x480px
>>36582454
Yeah, I get you ,mate.
>>
Still just as lonely as ever. I wish I had someone in my life who cared about me
>>
>>36582517
Yeah, mine too. Do you want to tell us more?
>>
File: Depressed-Andy.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed-Andy.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>tfw no one understands
>everyone thinks you're a pussy for caring so much but you can't stop
>always being able to see the good in others and look past the bad while no one is ever willing to do the same for you
>>
i just want a bf/gf who i can talk to throughout the day who genuinely cares about me and how my day went, I have so much love to give but no place to put it.
>>
File: C9cU3TNVYAIDZ9l.jpg (16KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
C9cU3TNVYAIDZ9l.jpg
16KB, 550x414px
I feel like shit. It doesn't help that I can't stick to a proper sleeping schedule. How do normies do it?
>>
i got to cuddle and kiss and talk to my boyfriend for hours today after he surprised me at my house. i really hope you guys will find somebody that will let you care for them one day and care back, because its the best ive felt in months
>>
File: barbara ess building picture.jpg (66KB, 700x826px) Image search: [Google]
barbara ess building picture.jpg
66KB, 700x826px
I almost got the courage to ask out that qt girl I like to prom, but instead I chickened out and sat in a bathroom with the lights out. And also ruminated on how I don't even know this girl in the first place and she most probably would not respond well to my stupid misguided affection.

>>36582409
What do you work as?
>>
I didn't have to work. I listened to music. I posted here, hopefully my words helped some people. Also I went outside and enjoyed the weather. Tomorrow is my day off too and I plan to get some actual work done but mostly more of the same.
>>
Literally cried for three consecutive hours at work today because of overwhelming feels. Wish I was fucking joking.
>>
>>36582564
I'm sorry, anon. It doesn't sound that bad tho, but it still must suck.
>>36582607
Yeah, I want love but don't want to get in a relationship just because I'm lonely lol
Anyways, a relationship can have some major downsides, mate, but I get you.
>>36582617
It's a mistery. I'm starting to think no one sleeps well except ultra succesful chads, but I have no idea.
Why do you feel like shit?
>>36582619
Oh, thanks, anon. That was unexpectedly sweet.
>>
File: 1486468812058.jpg (55KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
1486468812058.jpg
55KB, 640x483px
>>36582628
HR administrative in a gubmint office, also in a couple of lab classes at uni grouped with a bunch of lazy figs. I'm so tired breh
>>
File: 1491789826737.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491789826737.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
>>36582272

A very meh day... woke up early, didn't even breakfast (just coffee), old school runescape and music in the morning. Afternoon university then right now i'm at my apartment...

I don't know if i should smoke weed atm...

meh day/10
>>
>>36582272
Completely awful.

>get rejected by crush
>get C+ on exam
>try to approach girl at gym, end up hesitating as she leaves and almost end up following her home before I realize how creepy I'm being

Despite all of that, I've been feeling a lot better. Been on a self improvement binge, and I'm making progress.
>>
>>36582617
I'm not quite a normie. It's like I emulate normie behaviors so I can live in their world. I have struggled with this shit all my life. But I go to bed every night at 12am and set my alarm for 7am. I work at 10am. Leave the house at 9. Doing it this way gives me some extra time to work with. If something gets fucked up I can sleep in until 8. I probably won't be able to eat breakfast but the sleep is more important if I need it.

When you stick to a schedule like this the alarm doesn't even matter. It's just there to guarantee that you wake up. If you do this shit enough days in a row it's like your body just somehow knows it's the right time.

Last night I slept through the evening and woke up at 12 and went back to sleep at 4. My ass was awake at 8am without an alarm. It's like I can't fuck this up too bad even if I tried.
>>
File: 1483373712391.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483373712391.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>not creative
>not dreaming

>only get INFP because I'm a boring weak person
>>
>>36582628
I'm sorry anon. If there's one piece of advice I can give you as a dude that had severe oneitis with a girl in high school is: just do it. Yes, I know it sounds dumb and you've probably thought about it, but I liked her for years and in my last year in high school when we actually had conversations every once in a while I always thought that I should tell her what I felt, but I never could and I still regret it to this day.

(I'm in my first year of college btw, but will probably still regret it in a long time)

>>36582659
What feels? That sounds terrible, anon :(

>>36582653
Sounds comfy.
>>
>>36582558
Got in a love confusion that ended up nowhere, so it was like turning life in a 360 degree angle
>>
>>36582799
And if those fuckups weren't enough, I misread the thread title. Thought it said INTP.
>>
>>36582733
I feel like shit because I'm a loser NEET and I probably won't live a happy, successful life doing what I love.
>>
>>36582628
I find that, when approaching girls, I'll usually end up with a good story so long as I don't chicken out. Some of my favorite stories to tell are me sperging out while hitting on girls.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 2560x1600px
ok which one of you soft hearted cuties wants to be my friend???
>>
>>36582872
I have never approached a girl in my life. The Internet took away that awful and scary step I don't want to do. When it's text I feel comfortable enough. I don't even care about the possibility of rejection. Every gf I ever had I met online, all the girls I dated too.
>>
>>36582835
Oh, that sounds bad.

>>36582842
Doesn't sound that bad, anon. But at least you know you tried with your crush and you're self improving.

>>36582769
Yeah, can relate.

>>36582813
:(
There must be good stuff about you, anon.

>>36582844
What do you love, anon? I'm not sure what to tell you, except that you should to be happy and succesful
>>
>>36582930

How old are you, anon?

let me help you... INFP also...
>>
>>36582949
I'm 28. I never have to approach girls again because I'm getting married soon. Skipping that step made me comfortable enough to go on tons of dates and learn how to deal with them. I really hate having to approach people. I do it as part of my job now though.
>>
>>36582935
You know, you are a very nice anon, lad
:)
>>
>>36582831

I have only have friends because I sponged them off my best friend. I don't have a lot in common with these people, and I have the sneaking suspicion the only reason they hang out with me is because I'm always with my best friend. I'm positive that they would slowly stop hanging out with me if I stopped hanging out with my best friend. I also doubt my best friend likes me as much as I like him. I also feel like I out more effort into the relationship than he does. I constantly feel like I'm one fight away from having zero friends. I also constantly feeling like i'm being pitied. However, I highly doubt I can make friends on my own.

I'm a server. I was so busy sneak crying behind the wait station that I accidentally fucked up the check of a seven-person table. I ended up having to pay $50 of my own money to fix the mistake. It was shit, brah.
>>
>>36582930
It's easier than you would think. Most girls will talk to you and give you their number out of politeness. The difficulty is in scheduling a date.

I don't know why I chickened out. I think it was the unusual setting and inability to think of a good icebreaker.

>>36582935
It could be worse, I suppose. It's still fucking frustrating.
>>
>>36583013
Thanks, I really appreciate it

>>36583014
Damn, that sounds shitty. I guess you shouldn't worry too much, and time will sort out those things, but I'm no one special so I guess you shouldn't take me that seriously

>>36583037
Yes, anon, I get you
>>
>>36583037
Scheduling dates is so easy for me though. As long as I can pay for it. I am good on the actual dates too. It's just that in person approaching a stranger shit that scares the hell out of me. The I part of INFP is at the very core of my being.

Also it's like there's a disconnect between my brain and my mouth. I can type out all kinds of things and express myself confidently in text. When I speak it's like autistic mush. This can be okay on a date if you know what you're doing. I am good at getting girls to talk a lot about themselves which they absolutely fucking love to do.

When I already talked to someone online a bit it's like I already know them. That first and biggest hurdle has already been cleared and I'm not scared.
>>
>>36582935
I'd love to be a full time fiction writer.

It won't happen, I can't bring myself to write, shit, I have a difficult time just making myself read these days. And even if I could, the chance that my writing is good enough to make a living off of is incredibly low.
>>
File: overgrown angel statue.jpg (61KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
overgrown angel statue.jpg
61KB, 600x897px
>>36582831
>just do it

But the last time I did this the girl turned into a lesbian!

I did get to go on one date with her, though. The time between when we were planning for the date and when the actual date happened was absolute bliss. But then it went downhill from there, after I insulted an anime character she liked. Four months later, one of our mutual friends told me that she had a girlfriend.

Looking back on it, I don't see why I was so upset. It is ridiculous how much of my life that it consumed. I know that my current crush is going to be the same way when I stop liking her and replace her with some other waifu, but man, it hurts in the here and now.

>>36582872
I can see it from this angle, especially considering I am going to graduate in less than a month and I'm probably never going to see this girl again, but even the thought of less than a month's worth of awkwardness frightens me to no end. I am especially afraid that a bunch of people will find out and then try to force her to like me (as a lot of people are really interested in who I like for some reason and one time tried to set me up with people and force me to tell them who I liked. Three days of relative hell).
>>
>>36583142
Damn, that sucks. I hope you keep writing tho who know what'll happen. Well, I hope you do well in general, anon.
>>
>>36582564

>always being able to see the good in others and look past the bad while no one is ever willing to do the same for you

This fucking feel. Oh my god, why??? It almost feels degrading to be so non-judgemental, because fucking no one extends the same curtousy
>>
>>36583198
I don't know anon, it's honestly the most crushing feeling I have ever experienced. I don't care what happened, if someone wronged me or hurt me in some way, I am always willing to forgive them. Some how if I fuck up it's just "nah fuck you lol bye" and just like that I'm gone from someone's life. No one cares, no one wants to be the bigger person and accept people's flaws because everyone is too scared of being hurt again.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>wake up at 12pm
>browse r9k for 2 hours
>eat breakfast
>browse r9k for two more hours
>take a nap because staring at a screen for fours hours already is unhealthy
>wake up at 6
>scroll,scroll, catalog, refresh for two more hours
>take another nap
>wake up at 11
>realize I have two finals in two days
>didn't study for neither
>tfw to tired too think
>just want to make music on a daw but no money for a good enough pc
>tfw still never had a job
>tfw no driver's licence
>tfw no gf
>tfw haven't started drawing yet

just kill me op

I sincerely feel bad about myself
>>
>>36583198
You need to learn how to understand that good traits don't always make people redeemable. Just because you see something admirable in them doesn't mean you should allow them to push you around.

Coming to realize this helped me break up with a gf of 4 years. It was rough because I cared so much about her and I admired so much about her. But she was making me miserable.
>>
File: 1491715487222s.jpg (4KB, 125x102px) Image search: [Google]
1491715487222s.jpg
4KB, 125x102px
>>36583187
Thanks man, you too.

Originalius
>>
>>36583270

Yup. And because people know you're so forgiving and because you hate conflict so much, you're always the one who has to eat shit first in order to end an argument. It just makes me so tired somwtimes.
>>
>>36583280

I may be in a similar situation. On one hand, my SO makes me feel badly about myself sometimes because of this exact thing. On the other hand, i don't know if I'm just being overly sensitive about it. Sometimes, I don't think all my feels about things are valid. People seem to navigate situations like this so easily.
>>
>>36583345
Nailed it. And then you get hung out to dry and made to look like an idiot. What the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>36583273
I feel you, my man. I feel you.
Start studying, mate. I believe in you
>>
>>36583484

I don't know, man. I just don't get how other people don't get what a hurtful and embarrassing thing this is to do to someone whose just trying to extend the olive branch. Either that or they don't give a shit. I certainly wish I could give less of a shit.
>>
>>36583432
Well she cheated on me. I decided to forgive her the first time because of how I was. Also because I really loved her. But when you reinforce that kind of behavior in someone by not giving them any sort of consequence for it they ultimately go on to disappoint you again. She didn't fuck the second guy but she was talking about moving to his place and getting with him and even telling him I love you and shit like that. She tried to say it's not really cheating because she never fucked him but I wasn't willing to accept that. The break up was long and drawn out. It took months and we still had to live together. It was a heavy burden, she kept trying to get me back, sometimes fighting with me, sometimes pushing herself on me sexually. I kinda miss that part honestly as bad as it made me feel at first. But when it was over I felt so much better. Like weight was lifted off my shoulders. I replaced her with someone much better too.

What I wanted to do deep down inside was much better than what the part of my personality that doesn't want to hurt anyone was telling me to do.
>>
>>36583607

From my experience, something about INFPs opens us up to emotionally abusive/manipulative relationships. And its hard for me to tell when a relationship is turning toxic. I'm glad that you got the hell out of there, anon. I've been with emotionally manipulative people as well--its fucking hell.
>>
>>36582659
I got sent home from work for crying a couple days ago hahahaha
>>
>>36582272
INFJ here. I was wondering if anyone else here who is a feeler (specifically NF) just feels more logical than emotional at times. I can understand others' emotions but in the moment I have a hard time reading people, although I've been told I'm a "psychic" by some people because I'll know them for a week and "give them a life report basically" and I was just curious if I'm actually an NT who uses logic to fake emotions or I just have a weird way of understanding emotion
>>
>>36583814

Maybe you're emotional intelligence stems from logic. Like how Sherlock Holmes can deduce a whole bunch of stuff about a person because he takes in all the physical evidence and logically works out how all the pieces fit together and how everything came to be how it is in the present. It has more to do with logical deduction rather than empathy, which is how INFPs operate.
>>
>>36582272
I'm still falling.
>>
>>36582272
Same as usual. Started off well. I enjoyed some things. Talking to friends on Discord was nice. And things gradually went downhill as the day went on, like always. So here I am again, on /r9k/ looking for threads filled with other miserable losers who want to feel sorry for themselves and casually discuss suicide.
>>
File: 1461806817601.jpg (125KB, 540x797px) Image search: [Google]
1461806817601.jpg
125KB, 540x797px
Where do you find love as an INFP? Why are feelings so intense? I want death
>>
>>36583913
Makes sense, I've just never not at least had INxJ in any test, although I know that the "lifestyle" questions on the online tests are not extremely pertinent to MBTI when compared to cognitive functions but I do typically agree with Ni and Fe instead of Fi and Ne
>>
>>36583967
When I was younger everything felt intense. Love, desire, wanting to die. Then I got older and smarter. I went through so much shit. Fucked a few girls. Had them desperate for me instead of desperately chasing them. Thought I was going to die a few times now I'm actually scared of it instead of suicidal. Everyone on here seems to think INFP is a death sentence and it felt like that to me earlier but as I get older it's just comfy. All of those things have been put in perspective.
>>
Op here, I'll go get some sleep. Thanks to everyone for making this a nice thread, you can obviously still talk between you but I don't know if I'll be answering much. I hope everyone does ok!

>>36583957
Damn, that sucks. Hope things start going better for ya soon.
>>
>>36584241

Sleep tight. Don't let the feels bite.
>>
File: 1472666417013.png (313KB, 654x677px) Image search: [Google]
1472666417013.png
313KB, 654x677px
It was great! I browsed loli threads all day and listened too a lot of music! I also pissed in a cup and pet my dog which was fun.
>>
>>36584549
post the highlights
>>
>>36584599
Highlights? can post a few songs and pics if you want. also ate some nice 1$ pizza shit was cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0W0r7gicA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryhwPP_Ilyc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihm0pCoNc5Q
>>
File: 1472153573222.jpg (1MB, 1000x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1472153573222.jpg
1MB, 1000x1427px
>>36584599
also nice dubs my friendo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNCTE1LsA4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qutc_xkIYkE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CIm6xW3Js4
I have intense periods of grief and fear followed by periods of calm collectedness, I think without the former I'd not be getting my slice of the human experience I so crave.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.