[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he great or was he the greatest? Origooo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_7206.jpg (61KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7206.jpg
61KB, 306x423px
Was he great or was he the greatest?

Origooo
>>
File: 636.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
636.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
you know the answer OP
>>
>>36582218
He was a sociopath who killed a great many innocent people in a horrific way. Go to bed, you have school tomorrow.
>>
>>36582218
>"Guys! Guess what I just learned in world history 2-day! :333"
Underage B&
>>
>>36582218
Reinhard was better
>>
>>36582245
>Jews
>innocent
>people
>>
>>36582335
I have many jewish friends. They are some of the nicest and most generous people. You spend too much time on this site.
>>
File: IMG_2760.png (90KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2760.png
90KB, 640x1136px
His only mistake was not making the holocaust
>>
>>36582218
He had the potential to be great but he failed.
>>
Hitler's Germany was no place for a robot. You can fantasize about it all you want. Like the loser you are empathizing with history's biggest losers. But even there Chad and Stacy are fucking and laughing at you.
>>
>>36582218
>Read Mein Kampf
>Nobody bats an eye
>Read My Twisted World
>Automatically a school shooter in society's perspective
Is there a connection I'm missing?
>>
>>36582363
All of them nice, but none of them are great. niceness is useless, stop being nice, then maybe you won't be such a loser.
>>
>>36582335
NOT MENTIONING
>Soviet POWs
>Soviet civilians
>Poles
>Balts
>French civilians
>Czechs
>Slovaks

Are all of these groups also not people, or innocent?
>>
>>36582431
More French died as volunteers alongside the Germans than by the Germans. And Soviets killed far more of their own people than Hitler ever did.
>>
72 million condoms
>>
>>36582363
I work in a restaraunt where a lot of the customers are Jewish. I also went to high school with a lot of jews.I have yet to meet a Jew that wasn't greedy, self centered, entitled or generally rude. One of my good friends is Jewish and is cheap, rude and very arrogant, funny guy though.
>>
File: Capture.png (23KB, 513x343px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23KB, 513x343px
>>36582503
The Germans planned on exterminating vast swaths of people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
>>
>>36582688
so? not everyone deserves to live you know
>>
>>36582688
Generalplan Ost was just an afterthought by one general and never an actual plan. Hitler's stated plan was always to have independent Belorussian and Ukrainian states, like in Croatia.

Stop believing postwar propaganda, the Nazis didn't even wipe out Czech and Slovak lands right on their border, why would they wipe out Slav lands thousands of miles away? The goal of operation Barbarossa was to seize resources, knock the USSR out as a possible military threat, and force England to the negotiating table. That was it. There was no extermination policy based on race.
>>
File: Racistnigger.jpg (33KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Racistnigger.jpg
33KB, 300x358px
You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot LARPing stormfronter to understand why "natsoc" is so popular in this area of the internet. These people have never heard of adult politics in their lives that wasn't inspired by stuff like anime and videogames , it was completely alien to them. And they can't participate in these politics because they consider these ideologies "cuckoldry". They want an ideology that isn't necessarily smart or practical or well-organized, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good nation-building diplomacy or good economic structure, nor have they ever picked a book about economics. It doesn't interest their infantile LARPing sensibilities. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. "natsoc" is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age/under-age self-important RPers who "fucking love hitler". The entire foundation of the ideaology is built upon the dichotomy between "nothing is more important than le race xD" and " freedom is so outdated bro". This pseudo-intellectual "it is for the common good tho!" bullshit that the followers of "fascism" shits out on almost every board is what appeals to LARP sensibilities. Their "alt right" ideology doesn't actually have the tact to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any economics, so they spouts these edgy RolePlay memes taken straight out of propaganda videos. Nevermind about the fact that their entire political ideas are an irrelevant, forgettable piles of garbage that gets dismissed by actual mature conservatives today, or how their depiction of people who disagree with them have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millennial LARPing audience, and that's what's selling "natsoc"
>>
>>36582751
>The goal of operation Barbarossa was to seize resources, knock the USSR out as a possible military threat, and force England to the negotiating table. That was it.

That was the short-term plan. The long-term plan was for massive German settlement in Eastern Europe, expanded the Reich and created living space for some 250 million Germans, while enslaving, deporting, and murdering native populations in order to make room for German settlers. This process had already begun in Poland, where German settlers were being relocated into homes of Polish farmers, who were being deported away to concentration camps and either used as forced labor, killed, or worked to until death by exhaustion. This was to be replicated all over Eastern Europe. Their plan after the war was to basically do what the U.S. did to the native Americans, but instead of taking 400 years to completely decimate a people, taking 30.
>>
File: joseph-stalin-1.jpg (44KB, 576x480px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-1.jpg
44KB, 576x480px
>>36582245
>He was a sociopath who killed a great many innocent people in a horrific way

Hmmmm. I guess its ok when the goodies do it though right?
>>
Two Hitler threads on page 1. Im proud of you /r9k/
>>
File: 477px-Castle_Romeo.jpg (38KB, 477x599px) Image search: [Google]
477px-Castle_Romeo.jpg
38KB, 477x599px
>>36582245
>Implying theres a non horrible way to kill someone
>>
>>36582827
>>36583100
fuck, replied to the wrong person

tehjbrbg5
>>
File: 11lnyl.jpg (24KB, 250x258px) Image search: [Google]
11lnyl.jpg
24KB, 250x258px
>>36583131
WE /POL/ NOW!
>>
>>36583222
yeah well, answer me this

>why would the Nazis spend decades massacring millions of people

and another thing: 250 million germans? there were barely 20 million in Germany at the time you fucking bluepilled normie retard
>>
Funny how germany could have become the greatest economic powerhouse if they aadn't started WW2, (but still built up military).

Cause Soviet would definitely have started some big war, and germany could have gotten other reasons to unite with austria...
And they wouldn't have lost half the country to Poland and ALL THIS STUPID SHIT

WTF HITLER?
YOU HAD IT ALL
BUT YOU ALLY YOURSEWLF WITH RETARDED JAPAN THEN DECLARE WAR ON HALF THE WORLD?
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
>>
>>36583305
Ever heard of pro-natalist policies, retard? Ever heard of the mutterkreuz? Ever heard of lebensborn? It was their plan to reach 250 million Germans to populate the Greater Germanic Reich, as an, I'm paraphrasing, "Organic Aryan wall" defending the Reich from Eastern incursions.
>>
>>36583305
>why would the Nazis spend decades massacring millions of people
To make room for German settlement into those areas, for the Reich was too small and contained not enough resources, and the Nazis wanted it to expand into the East as a part of Germany's Drang Nach Osten, a part of their historic destiny, stepping in the footsteps of the Teutons colonizing and expanding eastward.
>>
>>36583369
>hitler gives incentives for his people to have children
>"LOL IDIOT DONT U KNO DAT HE WANTED THEM TO HAVE CHILDREN TO GENOCIDE THE OTHER PPL!?!??!?!??"

you're unironically the dumbest motherfucker i have ever had the displeasure of speaking too on this website. you know nothing about Hitler, the Nazis or WWII, and no amount of wikipedia reading will ever make you more qualified to speak on the subject.

in short: kill yourself.
>>
>>36582218
He was the greatest destroyer of Europe, yeah.
>>
>>36583123
When the fuck did I say that?
>>
>>36582634
Sounds like you just live in a shitty community in general.
>>
Reminder that Poland was literally nigger-tier in 1930 and most of its population were violent illiterate polish peasants with a Jewish elite.

The only genocides that took place where when Poland killed 2 million Germans in Silesia and Prussia in 1945.
>>
>>36582921

TLDR I'm Jewish
>>
>>36583419
>why are people challenging me on my revisionist history, they must be using wikipedia instead of justice4germans.com
>>
>>36583167
If he just shot all of them in the head it would have been far better then the months of torture many were succumbed to at Auschwitz and similar camps.
>>
>>36583462
Yeah because there's a lot of jews here
>>
>>36583490
>revisionist history

there's nothing "revisionist" about it, just because you subsidize families and them having children doesn't mean that its to genocide other people

that would be like saying "giving welfare to african americans is genociding the native americans"
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (203KB, 1253x698px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
203KB, 1253x698px
>>36582218
He fucked it all up

There was a eugenics movement in the USA which advocated selective breeding and selective sterilization instead of mass murder and genocide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood (abortion clinics), had a Negro Project so that African Americans could get easier access to abortions. It was acceptable to be racist and segregation was acceptable

Of course, after WW2, all of that became scary and discredited. Eugenics fell apart, UN shilled anti-racism hardcore, and now you have (((Science Guys)))) teaching "butt stuff" (Bill Nye's own words) to 14 year olds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
>>
File: wow.jpg (175KB, 1528x1194px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
175KB, 1528x1194px
>>36583602
by the way, anyone who hasn't seen this yet needs to fucking watch it. It only came out a few days ago. They used to play Bill Nye at my school.
>>
>>36582371
awww <3

I hope history remembers me fondly. I don't know what my mark on this world will be but it will be one of unequaled magnitude.

How insane is this? To go 30 years just trying to get by, looking for nothing but to love and be loved in return... and then suddenly find out you're the most important person in the entire world.

Life got fucking weird...

But still, I just want to love and be loved in return. That's still all I want...
>>
This: >>36583417 is my response to the motives for genocide. I wasn't using Nazi Germany's pro-natalist policies as evidence for genocide.
>>
>>36583544
>>36583729
FUCK i keep forgetting to quote who I'm replying to
>>
File: 1491795762768.jpg (105KB, 1060x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491795762768.jpg
105KB, 1060x720px
>>36583131
tfw the Hitler youth consists of only cute underage girls...
>>
>>36582335
>jews
>people
Pick one
>>
>>36582218
>self-centered megalomaniac who destroyed his nation in a vain quest at literal world domination

"No."
>>
>>36582404
Reading Rodger puts you in creepy beta territory but Mein Kampf you could still just be a WWII historian/ fan.
>>
>>36583825
>yfw he LITERALLY wanted to raze the entire city of Paris for no other reason than he was salty that it was so much more beautiful than Berlin

true story
>>
Hitler is my greatest inspiration because he came from nothing to becoming the most important man in history. Hitler controlled the fate of history. We still feel the impact of what Hitler did.

tl;dr Hitler is god
>>
File: rekt.png (194KB, 470x850px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
194KB, 470x850px
>>36582218
he shot himself in the head while his capital city was getting cucked on an industrial scale by the subhuman slavs he spent half his life hating and denigrating

Millions died and then half of Europe (including Germans) suffered under communism for decades later.

So no, I'd say he's more of a loser.

If WW2 never happened, there is a possibility that decolonization would have not taken place, desegregation would have not taken place, and third world immigration would not have been let in to the white countries
>>
>>36583904
Amen brother. A truely inspiring man.
>>
File: cavejew.jpg (23KB, 246x378px) Image search: [Google]
cavejew.jpg
23KB, 246x378px
>>36584037
>Starts war that kills tens of million of people
>Helps Japs kill tens of millions of chinks and gooks
>Loser

Though most of the people who died (or allegedly died) in World War II barely even classify as human. And killing one million Chinamen is like killing one regular human.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.