[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP /R9K/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1457798520653.jpg (11KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
1457798520653.jpg
11KB, 193x245px
This just happened over text:
>Girl: Do you think XYZ likes me?
>Me: I dunno, do you want him to?
>Girl: Suspicious question, are you jealous if I say yes?

YES I WOULD BE VERY JEALOUS
HOW DO I ANSWER PLS
>>
>>36581970
>"Honestly, yes."

get off the internet you stupid fucking mong
>>
I'd answer no. Even if the girl I liked liked someone else, I'd try to be happy for her, and fucking deal with it. If you answer yes, then I believe you are completely done, and she might think odd things.
>>
>>36581970
Be honest, but also try to sound confident
>>
Respond with

>"lol nah"

post results
>>
>>36582067
>If you answer yes, then I believe you are completely done

Tbh that might be a good thing
>>
Say, "Yeah. I didn't want to rush things, but I really just want you all to myself."
>>
>>36581970
Man, why do white folk play these convoluted mind games with each other?
>Suspicious question
You're always supposed to fall for the bait, anon
>>
OP here
replied with
>Since this is personal stuff, could we talk about this in person tomorrow?
One of her friends had said before that she thinks that she likes me
I'm going out on a limb
>>
>>36582262
Why did you not listen to us? Do you realize how beta you just sounded?
>>
>>36582262
>One of her friends had said before that she thinks that she likes me
good thinking. you did what i couldn't do.
you don't want to be the fuckin *maaaale frieeend* to whom she'll talk about her """relationship"""

>>36582297
he did the least beta thing imaginable
>>
>>36582262
Smooth as ice, you lady killer.
>>
>>36581970
do u think it's weird to invite a girl u like to a get-together with a few of ur co-workers (who are really chill) at a fancy bar/brewery after work? im kinda thinking fuck it, invite her, she can come if she wants or not.

its a public enviro so she won't feel as intimidated if it was just us 2 (also she's in school studying the field i work in). Then again, they are my co-workers...

idk, inviting for coffee is fucking lame

Also to OP: if she's saying this, it's 100% cause she likes you.
>>
>>36582297
Shut up you've never even been close to a vagina, fucking queer. KYS.

>>36582262
Anon, good job being in person will give you more ques to know what to say rather than some sneaky ass text.
>>
File: 1486273547161.jpg (62KB, 957x797px) Image search: [Google]
1486273547161.jpg
62KB, 957x797px
>>36582499
Why not be honest about your intentions and skip the bullshit, I mean it's a bit riskier but you'll know quicker and thus can move on/forward quicker.
>>
>>36582473
>>36582527
Do you guys realize that she's probably creeped out af right now? He could have at least made a joke there while keeping her guessing until he got the chance to talk to her tomorrow, but instead, it sounds like he wants to lead her into a dark alley and confess that he has pictures of her hidden in his basement. You autists don't understand women in the slightest.
>>
>>36582612
even if that were true, it doesnt matter
anything is better than saying "no i dont mind if you date him"
>>
>>36582756
That's what I used to think. I'm telling you this because I fell into the same trap 10 years ago. Be funny, keep her guessing, invite her somewhere you can be alone where she feels safe, and if she sends you signals, fist her in the ass. Or kiss her.
>>
>>36581970
Confident alpha answer is yes OP, but only a beta would telegraph that he is disappointed if the answer is no
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.