[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
I'm attractive, and if you want to know how it feels to be attractive it's pretty much like this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reznfS89oIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE

Most of the girls i ever meet act like that all the time when i'm talking.

Ask me if you want advices.
>>
Wow nick bateman looks way less attractive on camera in motion than in pictures, still a good looking dude tho
>>
I don't see how you could give advice. Just stop being disgusting and unattractive?
>>
>>36581747
He is a instagram model, he live of the photos, if you want to meet a model that look 100% times better in real life and in motion go and see Gandy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVX2nEEBQrM
>>
>>36581792
Because you can stop being disgusting and unattractive if you take care of yourself and start going to a gym and dress like a normal human being
>>
>>36581714
he looks like a mudslime with lots of plastic surgery
>>
>>36582129
Tan > Pale white virgin boy
>>
>>36581887
I am hygienic and I go to a gym, as well as run half marathons frequently and run 9 miles nightly. I am not fat, I am just ugly and no one likes me.
>>
>>36581887
Big meme. Try all you want, but natural born ugly can't be fixed and you know this.
>>
>>36581714
how did you look before getting fit? i know it can do wonders for your face
>>
>>36582414

No it doesn't, unless you were fat when you started

if you were skinny fat or skinny it won't do shit
>>
>>36581887
That only works to a certain extent, you can't help it if you're a dicklet/manlet/chinlet
>>
Being attractive is shitty for somebody like us though.

I hate it, people have this idea of who you should be, whatever they think you should be like is who you are supposed to be because thats just how people are. You get hyped up and played out and when you don't live up to their expectations they reject you for you but still want you for your looks. I'm a small time quiet guy who doesn't really care much. I don't want anything to do with people honestly but they sorta force it. I get attention in ways I don't want it and people are also much more harsh or violent in their teasing when they tease you because they expect you are realer and can handle it. Yeah I can but its fucking gay.
>>
>>36582521
You can get a better jaw and low body fat, that will show your cheekbones

>>36582673
Ok we have different experiences, post your face and i never feel like that in my entire life, people push you away if you fuck things no matter who you are
>>
>How to know if your attractive, at least face
>be me
>Sit around public
>glance this way, glance that way
>one way, woman, stares at you quite intensely, takes about tree fiddy seconds for her to realize you're looking at each other, either she'll look away awkwardly, or you'll look away awkwardly CAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGGOT.
>If this is something that happens regularly to you, congratulations, you have an attractive face.
Or
>Have conversation with opposite sex
>she only looks at you in short glances

Or you're fucking hideous, but I guess you'd know that already.
>>
>>36583226
I'm the first one, what should i do when this happens?
>>
>>36581714
Daily reminder: "attractive people" are just sociopaths too. All men are and many women are also. I don't care what sort of make-up you plaster on a death's head.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.