[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you being ironic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (238KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
238KB, 1280x853px
There are two types of posters here: hopeless losers and misogynist or racist bitter people
I respect the former group. They don't give a crap about anything anymore. They just want to die. They know their problems, at least.
I hate the latter however. Not all females are superficial, nor is the normie kingdom as sour as they think.
While I think that the only difference between them is self-awareness, I want to at least know if it's possible that their being ironic. I mean, bitter neckbeardness is literally r e d d i t.
Hopeless losers, at least I can respect because they fucking hate everything equally, think they're meaningless voids, and blame themselves.
I hate misogynists or racists because that's just a toxic and unreasonable belief system to hold. It's also what a lot of the r e d d i t hivemind has.
Not that there's anything wrong with r e d d i t, but I like this place because at least it's about self-aware losers wishing to end their life. Misogynists/racists can go back to /pol/ or r e d d i t if they want to keep the echo chamber of hate going through.
>>
I-is this post ironic?
>>
>>36581203
Former

Oregano just in cases
>>
I'm the bipolar paranoid schizophrenic antagonistic pervert kind of poster.
You know, real 4chan.
>>
>>36581203
I'm too much of a coward to have actual opinions.
>>
>>36581203
>Not all females are superficial
Maybe you support hopeless virginal losers because you're one of them.
>>
>>36581243
No. I'm not saying that the "roastie" thing is bad, it's chan culture, and prevents attention whores since this site is anonymous.
No, I'm saying that when you take the joke too far. I sometimes feel sorry for any human being who takes these jokes here too seriously.
Also, racism is bad.
>>
>>36581203
racism and misogyny have become (((words))) that exist solely to criminalize white men. if you think that being a race/gender realist is shitty then you are blue-pilled and you need to start doing some heavy lifting, mentally, to get your head on straight
>>
>>36581203
People are being somewhat hyperbolic, sure. But I think some genuinely hate people. It's usually the people who are not true abnormalfags, but failed normalfags that are jealous of what other people have. It's just extreme sour grapes that would probably wear off if they established a more normal life. Unfortunately some of them are so far gone into the hatred that they're miserable people to be around so their outlook of failure and maltreatment is self-fulfilling.
>>
File: 1492995445583.png (176KB, 494x468px) Image search: [Google]
1492995445583.png
176KB, 494x468px
>>36581203
>There are two types of posters here: hopeless losers and misogynist or racist bitter people
So three types of posters then.
Though I'm pretty sure there is plenty of space for some overlap.
>>
You can say what you want about the people who post here, but I'm glad it's not a total echo chamber like r/incels.

I'm sure some of you have noticed that r/incels is private now, because apparently they couldn't handle being triggered by anyone who doesn't agree with them. At least on /r9k/ you're allowed to tell someone they're whining and need to grow the fuck up.

Yes, a lot of normie culture is stupid, and yes, a lot of women are bitches. But the people who get really out there are just detached from reality and probably totally excluded from society. I think this Sam Hyde video explains the kind of bitter, hateful person who frequents these types of sites better than I can:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0
>>
I'm not really that racist although holy fuck am I getting sick of these niggers thinking their hot shit because they're being propped up by the msm as literal gods.
But I am misogynist because most women I have encountered in my life have been nasty, two-faced whores from hell who relish in bullying the weak and praising the wicked.
While I don't doubt there a few, few being the key word here, good women out there, they unfortunately overshadowed by the scummy majority.
>>
File: 1438078038235.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1438078038235.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>>36581203
>Not all females are superficial, nor is the normie kingdom as sour as they think.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36581500
----: A and (B or C)
>>
>>36581797
A and (B or C) = (A and B) or (A and C)

therefore all r9k posters are either hopeless loser misogynists or hopeless loser racist bitter people
>>
>>36581926

Yeah, no she's retarded and didn't realize that she implied there are 3 types of posters (A v B v C) because shes a retard who thinks shes enlightening all the gross uggo yuck yucks that dry up her vag.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.