[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your relationship with your mother.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: 1473867360741.png (1MB, 674x877px) Image search: [Google]
1473867360741.png
1MB, 674x877px
Tell me about your relationship with your mother.
>>
>>36581064
She was abusive and died in prison.
The End.
>>
She ran off when I was 14.
>>
File: 288.jpg (70KB, 854x562px) Image search: [Google]
288.jpg
70KB, 854x562px
I got drunk alone in my room last night and my mom called me a bitch for not drinking enough.
>>
>>36581071
>She was abusive and died in prison.
>The End.

>>36581089
>She ran off when I was 14.

Damn it really shocks me some of you guys have such fucked up family lives

I think my mom is bad... then I read shit like that lol
>>
>>36581064
loving/caring and always supported my ideas, desu hit the lotto with her. and I feel bad for anyone who never got to experience having a mother who was actually there for them cause it's a great feeling.
>>
She died at childbirth.
>tfw I literally killed my own mother
>>
My mom is pretty good, if anything a too permissive.
>>
>>36581140
This made me laugh not gonna lie

does your dad hate you for it?
>>
she tried to kill us both when i was 13?, ended up moving in with my stepdad and haven't seen her since
she was a crazy bitch and im glad shes gone from my life
>>
extremely nice and caring. She can be pretty dumb sometimes, and she cares about a lot of superficial bullshit. She also wants me to be a certain way and flips her fucking lid when ever I do something out of the ordinary.

but overall she's a nice person
>>
>>36581064
treated my mom like total shit until I got therapy and stopped being an angsty faggot.

I moved out and now we're pals, but I live far away so I never see her.
>>
File: 1473872974694.png (1MB, 679x913px) Image search: [Google]
1473872974694.png
1MB, 679x913px
>>36581165
Wait she isn't in prison for that?

>>36581194
Yeah I would say my mom is kinda like that, except not as nice or caring

Honestly she's a bitch, and she is by far the dumbest person in my family, but I come from a fairly educated family so the bar is pretty high.

After I moved out of the home she isn't nearly as controlling as she was before
>>
I don't want to call her abusive because I know some people who have really fucked up moms but other people have called her abusive and narcissistic from seeing her behavior.

Idk, the main problem is she didn't want me to be my own person and would throw a fit when I disagreed with her about something or tried to do things my own way. Now, I'll admit that I was a fucking stupid teenager, but I think she should have let me be stupid instead of freaking the fuck out and screaming and crying over shit like me not wanting to practice her religion or wanting to date a girl she didn't like.
>>
>>36581275
no one reported it
once my stepdad found out about it we bailed and didn't want her in our lives anymore
>>
File: 1486949934461.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486949934461.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>36581064
Emotionally abusive, fat old, 4chan hag who browses /jp/ regularly. Last I visited her, she was wearing an evangelion shirt, talking on skype loudly to a bunch of teenagers, and playing some weebshit game on the side.
>>
File: 1465547971790.png (371KB, 888x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465547971790.png
371KB, 888x720px
>>36581064
I avoid talking to her when I can, she's an asshole and cause of a lot of my problems growing up, she knew I had all sorts of issues but either refused to do anything about them or would just make things worse, so now that I'm an "adult" I really only call her when I need money for college which she really doesn't even pay for her newest boyfriend does, she's actually supposed to be getting married to him next weekend and I'm not going
>>
>>36581064
My mother is an insane woman who drank heavily, used her children as weapons against my father, wasted all her alimony money on vacations instead of providing for her kids, brutally beat the shit out of me (cracked 3 of my ribs, we agreed to blame it on football practice), and is generally an all-around scumbag.
>>
she was always a nutcase, but it used to be tolerable. she's been an alcoholic for about 15 years now and she's just embarrassing to be around. she's a drama queen that causes trouble everywhere she goes. the alcohol has burned away the aggression control switch in her brain and she's always 'ready to go' at anything she sees as a slight, and at this point everything is a slight to her.

complete fucking walking disaster. she's kind of like the alcoholic mother in manchester by the sea, but much much worse.

i dont want anything to do with her.
>>
>>36581064
My mother, which i struggle with using the term "mother", was a mentally abusive, self destructive, drug addict.

The first 14 years of my life, i never knew what was going on... My parents would fight a lot, and my mom would leave the house a lot.

When i was 15, she started having collapsing seizures, where she'd end up on the floor twitching and mumbling incoherently. Midway through that year i found out she was abusing her medications in addition to taking multiple different kinds of narcotics and street drugs.

When i was 16, i moved to a new town with her. We said it would be a new start and sobriety would be a must in our new town.

She ended up sleeping with our tweaker neighbor, who's almost 50 and lives with his parents. When i was 16 and a half, my mom got hooked on methamphetamine, and the seizures did not stop.

One day, while out with the neighbor getting my hair cut (this was before i knew about the infidelity against my father), i came home to find my 14 year old sister freaking out because mom fell and cracked her head open in her room. There was blood everywhere. There were several hospital visits and 911 calls that year, as well as more seizures and overdoses.

17 years old, my mother would invite the tweaker neighbor over constantly when my dad wasn't home. She'd be drunk. We'd find her stashes all over the house of cocaine meth and heroin.

18 years old, we kicked her out. She was found weeks later naked in a kid's playground with human bite marks on her thighs. She was near death, and overdosing when she was found.

She decided to go to rehab (this was not the first time. This was roughly her 19th or 20th time since i was 10.)

She couldn't come to my highschool grauation because she relapsed and her lungs were failing. She was found in her bed not breathing and blue. She was near death yet again.

There... Questions?
>>
File: 7A7Ga95.png (581KB, 1244x731px) Image search: [Google]
7A7Ga95.png
581KB, 1244x731px
>>36581329
>Emotionally abusive, fat old, 4chan hag who browses /jp/ regularly. Last I visited her, she was wearing an evangelion shirt, talking on skype loudly to a bunch of teenagers, and playing some weebshit game on the side.

what the fuck

Weirdest post in this thread honestly

Tell us more about your mom please, what's your dad like? Did your mom introduce you to 4chan? How old is she?
>>
cheated on my dad when i was 13

tried killing herself by chugging pills with me and younger bro in the house shouting "look what you made me do!" and "you'll regret this"

fast forward 6 years and i see her once a week shes still with the guy she cheated with, playing mum to another family

got me a bike out of guilt the other day
>>
I wonder if good mothers exist

Honestly women just are not fit to raise children. They are inherently the irrational gender
>>
File: 261481019322925056.png (31KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
261481019322925056.png
31KB, 128x128px
Did your mom die when you were a kid?
>>
File: 1493085373542.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493085373542.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>36581622
this picture is hilarious but whoever made it got the belt wrong
>>
>>36581622
I have a lot of stories about this cunt. Dude.

My dad was never around, but my step dad is a twig of a nerd. They met each other on fucking 4chan man.

Shes mid 40s, step dad is late 20s.
>>
>>36581568
Sounds a lot like my ex girlfriend's mom. She finally lost custody rights to her youngest kids, but my ex had to go through 18 years of that shit and it fucked her up pretty bad emotionally. Hope you turned out alright, anon.
>>
very cruel to me and brother when growing up, among many stories was being physically and verbally punished by her for attempting suicide when i was 14.

22 now, i've come to realize that she operates at the mental and emotional maturity of a 10 year old girl and is actually mildly retarded
>>
>>36581701
I turned out okay, my biggest concern is i dont want to end up in a relationship with similar pitfalls... That's my biggest fear, honestly.
>>
>>36581691
underage confirmed
or you got cucked by a 20 year old
>>
>always says good morning to me
>often asks how I'm feeling
>will sometimes try to get me to see a psychologist
>works hard to provide for the family

she's alright, I feel bad about being a failure though
>>
File: 1473878787656.jpg (70KB, 1029x710px) Image search: [Google]
1473878787656.jpg
70KB, 1029x710px
>>36581071
>>36581089
>>36581115
>>36581136
>>36581140
>>36581165
>>36581194
>>36581206
>>36581302
>>36581329
>>36581388
>>36581416
>>36581518
>>36581568
>>36581634

Should have mentioned this in the OP - can you tell us a little more about yourself? race, parents income, age, etc

would you call yourself successful or working towards being successful now? Did your mom help or hurt this?
>>
>>36581799
> My post >>36581568

White, mom's income was 0, fathers income was higher than 130k at the time, I'm 19 now.

I am working toward being successful, yes. My end goal is to be a teacher for the school year, and a longshoreman during the summers.

My mother most likely in some roundabout way helped this. She showed me what to avoid in terms of life decisions and relationship partners.
>>
>>36581568
Jesus Christ. I don't know how someone could be so fucking selfish. Blow your brains out and be done with it. How do you feel about her anon? Like fuck. My brother did similar shit for a while got kicked out at 15 for years just tried killing himself with herion. I'm glad he's a live and doing better but the stress and bullshit that caused me is still affecting me.
>>
>>36581854
Your dad made pretty good money, sounds like he to some extent had his shit together.

Why did he put up with your mom for so long?

My mother is in some ways similar - not nearly as bad as yours, she's never cheated on my dad nor taken drugs of any kind - but she has the mentality of a 12 year old. She holds grudges, she yells at everyone, she screams and throws tantrums if things don't go her way - honestly the only reason my dad puts up with this is because he's a massive beta
>>
>>36581771
Are you retarded?
Why the fuck would I get cucked by some dude? I fucking hate my mom dude.

>>36581799
My mom is french/native American and my dad was German (I stalked his facebook.)

I'm an EMT/first responder with mental issues.
>>
>>36581875
Yea... She's in recovery again now... 9 months sober last week. My hopes aren't too high, because they have been in the past... High hopes fall fast after a fuck up. It's safer for me to not have high hopes.

>>36581966
My father never really did more than drink and smoke once i was born... He went into sobriety once and was sober for about 9 years... Now he occasionally has 1 or 2 beers with friends at family get togethers and that's it.

He put up with it for so long because we was scared that if he kicked her out too early in our (us kids) lives, we would grow to resent him for it, because we would've been too young to understand what's going on... But being 18, i fully understood and supported him in his decision to kick her out... Sometimes it takes hitting rock bottom to come back to society as a normal person. Mentally, i would guess my mother was locked around 14 or 15.
>>
>>36581206
>>36581799
mostly white. my parents are still happily married (have been for over 30 years) and are close to retiring, so they're making around 100k/year so they can get better checks when they're ready to stop. Both parents are in their early 60s (I'm 23).

I'm working on being successful. I'm about to graduate. They paid for the entirety of my education (which is why they're still working) since no one paid for theirs.

They have said some really awful things to me in the past. They didn't know how to parent and I didn't know how to behave, but I think we all turned out alright. We just kinda pretend it didn't happen, although I have massive emotional breakdowns from time to time when I remember how many times I was called stupid/a failure/assorted things of that nature, especially by them. I will never tell them about it because I don't want them to feel bad. They know I inherited a lot of their mental baggage so I kinda gloss over that because I also don't want them to worry and make me come home. Mom feels really shitty about it but dad doesn't think mental illness is real.

They're good people.
>>
It's complicated. We're on good enough terms though.
>>
>>36581064
she's an alcoholic who lies and manipulates anyone she meets, screwed my dad out of thousands and would beat the shit out of me when i was younger, thats the basics anyway but yeah great fucking relationships...fuck you
>>
I love my mom, and she loves me. We're going on a European cruise later this year with other family. Man, she's a great mom, I should call her tomorrow.
>>
>>36581875
how the fuck does someone's life even get to the point where they start acting like that, I have no clue

>>36582113
Yeah that's pretty much the relationship I currently have with my Mom.

I kinda have to ignore the awful things she has said to me - I mean, she's still my mom.
Then again, am I obligated to ignore them? She's spit in my face before when she had one of her weekly temper tantrums, do I really need to move on and forgive her for that just because she's my mom?

considering the limited interaction I have with her now I guess it doesn't matter too much, she doesn't call often, and I am polite enough when she does. I wonder if she regrets the way she treated me during childhood.
>>
File: 1476512762586.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476512762586.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
>>36581799
>>36581388
>race, parents income, age, etc
I'm white only 21, grew up low to lower middle class, my dad worked in oil, mother did various jobs but mostly secretarial. She always hated being low income because she had grown up well in the upper middle class.

>would you call yourself successful or working towards being successful now? Did your mom help or hurt this?
Complete failure, I was completely isolated and clearly had/have some sort of autism or anxiety disorder, the entire time I was growing up my life consisted of going to school, not talking to anyone then going straight home and rarely even talking to my parents, never going out and sleeping or playing video games for hours and hours on end. My mother would sometimes comment on this but never did anything about it and as I got to be a teen and realized how odd I was when I would bring it up she would go on long winded rants about how mental disorders aren't real and are for attention whores like her siblings
>>
>>36581064
was an alcoholic and pill addict for almost my entire life

these past few years she's been trying to make it up to me but all i feel is contempt from being lied to and being promised she'd try and change but never did
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.