[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else Fordyce spots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: Fordyces_spot_closeup-min.jpg (34KB, 605x376px) Image search: [Google]
Fordyces_spot_closeup-min.jpg
34KB, 605x376px
Who else Fordyce spots?
>>
>>36580932
Here
Makes me really fucking insecure
>>
>t. mental cockblock
>>
>>36580932
>tfw your cock is a Crunch bar from the mid-shaft down
>>
>tfw have a big dick but i have this fucking shit
It's as if I can never be proud of myself
>>
>>36580932
>Who else Fordyce spots?
Almost everyone, including women.
>>
Ex had this. Was gross.
>>
yeah doesn't pretty much everyone have this running down the back of their shaft?
>>
>>36581058
I used to have the mid-cock crunch bar too, but over the years the death grip has extended the spots all the way to the fucking tip of my foreskin. I'm going for a non-fap month to see if the condition gets better. 2/30 days.
>>
>>36580932
I've noticed that my spots lie exactly where my hand grips my cock when I masturbate.
>>
I too have these. No girl has said anything, but I have one ugly dick. I have one giant varicose vein (doesn't hurt) that I'm super insecure about.
>>
i cried one night when I was like 12 or something, thinking I somehow had an STD.

also I had phimosis because nobody taught me to pull back the skin until I was about 15.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF "SEX ED"? WHAT WAS THE POINT? THEY TAUGHT US NOTHING
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
also this shit, fuck this shit. WHY DIDNT THEY TELL US?
>>
>>36580932
Me, I really hate it, so much so that I overanalyzed a compliment I got from /soc/ about my dick into an perceived insult.

I might do nofap or notsomuchfap to try to reduce it but I'm skeptical that it would actually help.
>>
>>36582374
dude they're totally natural, accept them.
>>
>>36582292
>i cried one night when I was like 12 or something, thinking I somehow had an STD.
I was spooked for months wondering how I got an STD without ever having sex
>>
>>36582421
My dick is brown so it stands out more than normal while still being about as bad as OP's pic. I want to get over it but the possibility that someone I'm with sees it and ridicules me in someway, intentionally or otherwise scares me.
>>
>>36582327
>this
Are these bad I've has them for a while now
>>
recently found out I have these near the opening of my pussy hole
>>
>>36580932
Wait is this not normal? Huh, neat. I just thought scrotum skin looked like that. Guess im a freak then.
>>
File: 1457916020217.png (262KB, 847x496px) Image search: [Google]
1457916020217.png
262KB, 847x496px
>>36582327
Have these as well as. Honestly don't even mind it that much but what really kills me is the Fordyce spots that are on both sides of my frenulum. Its just like a small group on both sides but it is extremely noticable. Worst part is that theres nothing i can do about it.
>>
>>36583224
I have it on one side of my frenulum and they are fucking pronounced

every gf I've had eventually confides in me that the first thing they did after seeing my dick was google that shit. works out alright in the end I guess since they actually find out it's innocuous
>>
Got 'em all over my dick.
Couple that with the fact that I used to have phimosis and my dick is pretty disgusting looking.
>>
>>36584248
it's somebody's fetish post it on /b/
>>
>>36583224
>Worst part is that theres nothing i can do about it.
what is the problem here? No one is going to see or touch your penis anyway
>>
I do.
My penis is also quite hairy.

It makes me sad I'll never have a nice penis.
>>
File: 1489025965501.jpg (28KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
1489025965501.jpg
28KB, 383x383px
>>36580932
>tfw you discover penis bumps and ruin the family name
>>
>>36582327
I got this shit. It's otherwise a beautiful benis so I'm going to have them removed.
>>
File: 1489271547298.jpg (723KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1489271547298.jpg
723KB, 2048x1365px
>>36583224
Going to out myself as a normie, but no girl has ever given a fuck/even noticed mine, and I have both
>>
>>36581238
Not related to nofap, this is a skin condition related to your sebaceous glands
>>
They can appear on places other than your schlong. For example right in the middle of the pink part of my upper lip there is what seems to be a white patch like a birthmark. Upon closer inspection it's made up of many tiny dots. I also have them on my dong. No chick has ever really cared, and the lip thing they just think is a birthmark.
>>
>>36580932
are you telling me there are people with smooth scrotums?
>>
>>36580932
i do have this. and that is the one reasons i dont want have sex with anyone anymore, i'm in my way to live a lonely life.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1024x696px
>>36582327
In my head my dick just looks like a french tickler condom.
>>
I have a gorgeous cock and several skanks have commented on it

Also have had molluscum and that shit stings after you dig the cunts out
>>
>>36582292
>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF "SEX ED"? WHAT WAS THE POINT? THEY TAUGHT US NOTHING

This, i thought i had genital warts for 5 years before i finally found out. Sex ed had a negative effect on me because of that.
>>
>>36581008
You shouldn't be. None of the girls I have been with cared, and if it's really such a large source of insecurity for you, you could keep the lights off.
>>
>>36580932
I do, but my girlfriend never mentioned them when giving me the succ so I don't care.
>>
>>36584340
Underrated post.

Why would you name cock bumps after yourself?
If I ever discover a penis disorder, I'll name it after somebody I don't like.
>>
File: veins and spots close up.jpg (236KB, 1461x1096px) Image search: [Google]
veins and spots close up.jpg
236KB, 1461x1096px
>>36580932
I have them more or less all over my dick and balls, but most girls don't really look close up at it I think.

I've had one girl ask about them (are they sensitive? have to tried popping them? etc), but that's about it.
>>
>circumcised
>circumcision scar
>circumcision has pulled skin from the base of my dick halfway up the shaft, giving me a hairy penis that feels like a cactus if I shave it
>ballsack is pulled forward when erect, looks like my penis has a dewlap
>fordyce spots

I wish I had an aesthetic penis
>>
I am a virgin, yet it looks like I have an STD.

Fuck.
>>
>>36587937
>cut
>scar becomes swollen and sore if I jerk off for too long

FUCK SAKE ALL I WANT TO DO IS MASTURBATE ALL DAY
>>
>>36580932
Yeah I have those as well. Look dude, it doesn't really matter. Just get laid all you autist fuck bags. Chicks are way more insecure about their smelly meat flaps anyway. Chicks mostly complain about how my dicc is smelly and the bumps just beneath the knobs but even still it doesn't matter. Just get your face into some smelly meat flaps and flobber around a bit who cares.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.